Detailed Roleplayers discussion

1x1 > ●ϟøґ℮ᾔ● & EŁ$ ŦҤE ŁØVEŁ¥ Ø₦E

Comments Showing 1-43 of 43 (43 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

ᴀʀᴏᴛʜ [hiatus] (thelovelymsels) | 5474 comments Hullo C:

ᴀʀᴏᴛʜ [hiatus] (thelovelymsels) | 5474 comments Lol yep. o.o Anyways what would you like to do plot wise? ^^

ᴀʀᴏᴛʜ [hiatus] (thelovelymsels) | 5474 comments Honestly yes it is. I just got an idea! ._. I could have a girl character whose a princess and a girl in training to be Queen till her mother dies but has a secret lover and has an arranged husband? o.o We could do that character for your girl and we could both play the guys unless you have a better suggestion. >.>

ᴀʀᴏᴛʜ [hiatus] (thelovelymsels) | 5474 comments I don't mind either gender. ^~^ Though for some reason I just playing a girl in either the Edwardian times or the medieval times. :x

ᴀʀᴏᴛʜ [hiatus] (thelovelymsels) | 5474 comments Nope I don't mind it. It's find to be honest.

ᴀʀᴏᴛʜ [hiatus] (thelovelymsels) | 5474 comments Sure. ^^

ᴀʀᴏᴛʜ [hiatus] (thelovelymsels) | 5474 comments I want to say medieval because of the corsets and the idea I gave with the princess to be and such? Hmm does that work for you?

ᴀʀᴏᴛʜ [hiatus] (thelovelymsels) | 5474 comments Okay. I guess we'll be needing more then this:
Princess [Both of us play the girls]
Secret Lover
Arranged Husband
Queen ~ Mother
King ~ Father

Unless that doesn't work which is cool to. ^+^

ᴀʀᴏᴛʜ [hiatus] (thelovelymsels) | 5474 comments Like sisters right or?

ᴀʀᴏᴛʜ [hiatus] (thelovelymsels) | 5474 comments Cool. ^_^ Hm is it okay if my girl would be the princess in training? :o I hope that's alright. >~<

ᴀʀᴏᴛʜ [hiatus] (thelovelymsels) | 5474 comments Alright. :o Is it okay if you play both the secret lover and arranged husband but we can go back and forth with playing them? Oh I'll also make a guy for your character as well. I'm just wondering what we should do with our characters as well as with the mother and father. :o

ᴀʀᴏᴛʜ [hiatus] (thelovelymsels) | 5474 comments Aw thank you. ^~^

ᴀʀᴏᴛʜ [hiatus] (thelovelymsels) | 5474 comments Wha should be the age range for all our characters do you think? Or should you create your characters first and I'll make mine right after?

ᴀʀᴏᴛʜ [hiatus] (thelovelymsels) | 5474 comments Is twenty good for my girl as well as eighteen for my guy for your girl?

ᴀʀᴏᴛʜ [hiatus] (thelovelymsels) | 5474 comments Okay. I'll create mine then.

ᴀʀᴏᴛʜ [hiatus] (thelovelymsels) | 5474 comments (view spoiler)

"People say I follow the rules but do I? No I don't. I hate the rules but yes mother I will follow them as you tell me to do so. But only for your benefit."

[ Full Name ]
Ashlinn Cassandra Cater

[ Nick Name(s) ]
Ash, Ashey, Cass

[ Age ]
Twenty ~ 20

[ Status ]
Princess ~Princess in training to be Queen

[ Apparition ]

Hair Color: Dark Brown
Eye Color: Hazel
Height: 5'2 Ft

[ Personality ]
Trped

[ History ]
Trped

[Sorry it's so short. I'm just feeling lazy right now.]

ᴀʀᴏᴛʜ [hiatus] (thelovelymsels) | 5474 comments [Natalie Dormer]

[ Full Name ]
Quentin Tatum Samuel

[ Nick Name(s) ]
Quentin, Tat, Tatum

[ Age ]
Eighteen ~ 18

[ Status ]
Prince

[ Apparition ]
{Face Claim : Francscio Lachowski}

Hair Color: Dark Brown
Eye Color: Dark Brown
Height: 6'2Ft

ᴀʀᴏᴛʜ [hiatus] (thelovelymsels) | 5474 comments [Its fine. I love her by the way. ;o <3 Can't wait to see your two guys. :x]

ᴀʀᴏᴛʜ [hiatus] (thelovelymsels) | 5474 comments [Oh it's fine. ^~^ I just didn't know that's all. o. o]

ᴀʀᴏᴛʜ [hiatus] (thelovelymsels) | 5474 comments [Tyt.]

ᴀʀᴏᴛʜ [hiatus] (thelovelymsels) | 5474 comments Oo maybe he's arrogant and cocky but likes her like a playboy? :o

ᴀʀᴏᴛʜ [hiatus] (thelovelymsels) | 5474 comments Thanks. ^- ^

ᴀʀᴏᴛʜ [hiatus] (thelovelymsels) | 5474 comments |Squeals in delight| I love them both. Sorry for the squealing. ._. I just love both the guys. ;w; Anyways where would you like to get started with?

ᴀʀᴏᴛʜ [hiatus] (thelovelymsels) | 5474 comments Your welcome.

Can you start please and I'll follow? I stink at beginnings. :o

ᴀʀᴏᴛʜ [hiatus] (thelovelymsels) | 5474 comments Hmm how about this guy perhaps?

(view spoiler)

ᴀʀᴏᴛʜ [hiatus] (thelovelymsels) | 5474 comments Awesome. :D

ᴀʀᴏᴛʜ [hiatus] (thelovelymsels) | 5474 comments Maybe, Collin bumps into, Ashlinn after talking with her father and she try's to leave but he doesn't let her? :z Though later on she runs into, William and so forth with your girl and my guy?

ᴀʀᴏᴛʜ [hiatus] (thelovelymsels) | 5474 comments I love the sound of the first idea. And maybe later on she sees, William is talking to Rosalie?

ᴀʀᴏᴛʜ [hiatus] (thelovelymsels) | 5474 comments Alrighty. ^~^

ᴀʀᴏᴛʜ [hiatus] (thelovelymsels) | 5474 comments Sure.

ᴀʀᴏᴛʜ [hiatus] (thelovelymsels) | 5474 comments Ashilinn was walking around the market not bothering to go find her younger sister but knowing she was in good hands if she could hear laughing in the back around which only meant, William was taking care of her. If only I can be that carefree with you, Will almost all the time. But as getting older so does meaning to be a queen as well. Ash merely smiled at the thought and lifted the skirts of her royal blue and silver dress as she watched others enjoy the company of her younger sister as well as her secret lover. Though what she didn't expect was she would run into the likes of, Collin. Ash kind of kept her eyes downcast and blushed lightly."I'm sorry, Collin. But then again it doesn't matter does it prince?"She muttered as she curtsied and gave a tight smile. Ashlinn couldn't help giggling as she ran past him letting her skirts flow in the air while she ran."Catch me if you can dear prince. If you can. I dear you."She said with a devilish grin.

[Is that okay or no?]

ᴀʀᴏᴛʜ [hiatus] (thelovelymsels) | 5474 comments Ashlinn smirked at the sound of his comment before she even ran. She turned around laughing and blew a kiss to him as she gave a wink. She continued to run as she picked her skirts up."Got to get faster then that prince. I'm winning already."She chuckled lightly as she continued to run once again.

ᴀʀᴏᴛʜ [hiatus] (thelovelymsels) | 5474 comments Ashlinn softly whimpered but kind of blinked slightly when she saw him in front of her."Fine you win my dear prince, Collin. But only now."She whispered in his ear as she wrapped her arms around his neck and rested her head against his chest smiling small."We should get going with, Rosalie. It's getting quite cold and if mother finds out I was longer then usual she'll get mad at, Rose and myself."She said softly as she picked her head up and took his hand as she slowly started to walk back with him.

ᴀʀᴏᴛʜ [hiatus] (thelovelymsels) | 5474 comments [Soren I saw the post from my gmail but could you please re-post it? The iPad somehow didn't see it but the gmail saw it. >~<]

ᴀʀᴏᴛʜ [hiatus] (thelovelymsels) | 5474 comments Ashlynn took her free hand and lifted her skirts up even though she was wearing a long matching coat over her skirts she still felt cold and slightly shivered as she clasped onto his hand a bit tighter and glanced over to where, William was and she pulled her hair gently over her face as she felt herself blush and sighed softly."Rosalie it's time to go back. Mother and father will wonder about us. Unless you want to walk home with, William. I think he won't mind. I'm going to go home with, Collin."She said in her soft voice to her as she watched the both of them with a smile but tried to hide the blush from, Collie as she was thinking of, Will right then.

ᴀʀᴏᴛʜ [hiatus] (thelovelymsels) | 5474 comments Ashlinn watched, William I with a grin but to be honest she felt something she shouldn't have. The insides of her were like knotted together as she felt really nervous but watched her younger sister, Rosie with a slight grin and smiled small. But truly on the inside of, Ash she felt as is she would've thrown herself at, Will if it meant leaving, Collie by himself with a old hag. It kind of made her laugh devilishly but she merely shrugged it off as if it meant no matter. Ash though gave a quiet sigh and though she was thinking her mind was gone when she felt the mere lips of, Will himself kissing her hand. Ash's breathing was rather starting to become slow as her heart was skipping a beat."Good bye, William. Till we meet again."She lifted her skirts up and gave a slight bow and slowly lifted her body back up till she saw, Collie's eyes watching her and she merely cast them down.

ᴀʀᴏᴛʜ [hiatus] (thelovelymsels) | 5474 comments Aww it's okay. But will ya still be able to be here? 3;]

ᴀʀᴏᴛʜ [hiatus] (thelovelymsels) | 5474 comments :o okay. I can't wait for your response. ^~^

ᴀʀᴏᴛʜ [hiatus] (thelovelymsels) | 5474 comments Oh it's fine. ^~^