Wolf Rp discussion

Comments Showing 1-50 of 1,115 (1115 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 22 23

message 1: by Lol...Naruto Rocks! (Katelyn, Haku.) (last edited Jul 04, 2009 08:09AM) (new)

Lol...Naruto Rocks! (Katelyn, Haku.) Pine Fire went to attack Star Pack.
((Go see Star Pack rp unless you didn't come or you were injured and had to come back.))

Lol...Naruto Rocks! (Katelyn, Haku.) " I know, okay, Star Pack was a total bust, tommorow who do you want to attack...Sun Pack or Moon Pack?

Lol...Naruto Rocks! (Katelyn, Haku.) " Why?" asked Pine who wanted to attack Moon Pack.

Lol...Naruto Rocks! (Katelyn, Haku.) " Good point. Tommorow, we'll attack Sun Pack."

Lol...Naruto Rocks! (Katelyn, Haku.) Pine fire led his pack towards Sun pack terriroy.

Vampire Dark the fiend | 4 comments ((can i join in?))

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

Silver Star followed closly behind Pine and Spirit.

Lol...Naruto Rocks! (Katelyn, Haku.) Vampire Dark wrote: "((can i join in?))"

((yes...join whenever you like!))

Vampire Dark the fiend | 4 comments Dagger Laid down bored.

Lol...Naruto Rocks! (Katelyn, Haku.) Pine Fire and the army came back.

Vampire Dark the fiend | 4 comments Dagger glared anoyed

Lol...Naruto Rocks! (Katelyn, Haku.) Pine Fire gave Dagger a quick warning fight...telling Dagger he was leader.

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

Nosica watched in silence. She didn't move, and she was still covering up her scent.

Lol...Naruto Rocks! (Katelyn, Haku.) Pine Fire started eating a rabbit.

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

Nosica watched the bunny hungerly, but fought the urge to go and steal the rabbit.

Lol...Naruto Rocks! (Katelyn, Haku.) Pine Fire started eating a fresh, juicy, fat, tempting caribou.

message 20: by [deleted user] (new)

Nosica glared. It was like he knew she was watching him. She stayed put, though.

Lol...Naruto Rocks! (Katelyn, Haku.) Pine Fire did know...he then stuffed the caribou with rabbits and mice...allthe wolves were having a good time.

message 22: by [deleted user] (last edited Aug 03, 2009 06:45PM) (new)

Nosica didn't move an inch. It would take more than food for her to change loyalties. If he threatened to kill her, then she would have no choice, but that would be pretty much the only reason.

Lol...Naruto Rocks! (Katelyn, Haku.) Pine Fire suddenly turned around and started sniffing the air..." Is it just me...or is there Moon Pack in the air."he snarled...his yellow 7 inch fangs showing.

message 24: by [deleted user] (new)

Nosica didn't move. She seemed shocked. No one had ever noticed her when she was spying... until now..

Lol...Naruto Rocks! (Katelyn, Haku.) Pine Fire got 2 other tough wolves named Fang and Hart and they pinned Nosica down.

message 26: by [deleted user] (new)

Nosica growled. She struggled to get up.

Lol...Naruto Rocks! (Katelyn, Haku.) But Hart and Fang strted attacking.

message 28: by [deleted user] (new)

Nosica was very strong. She threw them both off of her and got into a fighting position. "Why did you attack my pack??" She growled.

Lol...Naruto Rocks! (Katelyn, Haku.) Hart got Nosica;s neck...and Pine Fire said,
" Our pack was forgotten many years ago...because we lost a lot...we were weak...we swore revenge and we attack the packs to show who we are today."

message 30: by [deleted user] (new)

"Revenge is stupid.." She said, clawing Hart's face. Whe he loosened his grip, she pounced on him and bit his neck harder. She pinned him to the ground.

Lol...Naruto Rocks! (Katelyn, Haku.) But Pine and Fang bit even harder...along with Hart...
" Well...you would want it...if you were banished as a pack...no one wanting you." Pine said....getting his grip tighter.

message 32: by Kriss (new)

Kriss (krisslee) can I join?))

message 33: by [deleted user] (new)

Nosica didn't show any signs of pain, even though it hurt like crap. "Revenge won't get you anywhere. It will bite you in the but. Trust me!" She said, struggling to get out of their grip.

Lol...Naruto Rocks! (Katelyn, Haku.) Kriss wrote: "can I join?))
"

((sure...but it has to be at camp.))

Lol...Naruto Rocks! (Katelyn, Haku.) But the grip got tighter and tighter and tighter.
" Ahhh....but now we are remembred...we are now the new pack!" Pine said...making it tighter.

message 36: by [deleted user] (new)

Nosica was tough, but she couldn't hide this much pain... "There are other ways to get noticed!!" She growled. She could tell she was loosing a ton of blood. "You don't have to be like this!" She said.

message 37: by Kriss (new)

Kriss (krisslee) ok))

Lol...Naruto Rocks! (Katelyn, Haku.) "Yes..but we would be killed..they threataned..." Pine said..getting only a tiny bit tighter.
" You can live if you...join our pack?" Fang said.

message 39: by [deleted user] (last edited Aug 03, 2009 07:16PM) (new)

Nosica's eyes flared with anger. "Are you kidding me!? You think i would sink as low as you!? Please! A bunch of cowards." She said, getting out of their grip It was like a miracle. She jumped onto Pine. she clawed his face and bit his neck. "I will never join your pack!" She growled.

message 40: by Kriss (new)

Kriss (krisslee) Silverscar fell to his haunches, eyes directed towards the fighting present. Lips curled upwards, revealing long pointed fangs, fangs curved perfectly to hook and kill prey, to rupture the vein of life that ran through every creatures neck. Amber eyes glinted with anger, not that he cared much what happened to either of the fighting wolves, Nosica, or Pine, but he was indeed angered by the fact he wasnt fighting.
Perhaps thats what he was-- a bloodthirsty creature that lived on the edge of bloodlust, always succumbing to the sub-aware order to kill and to fight. Snarl bubble from his chest, exiting lips with a vicious ferocity as he viewed the fighting wolves.

message 41: by [deleted user] (new)

Nosica glanced at him then back at Pine.

Lol...Naruto Rocks! (Katelyn, Haku.) " Fine...this was the only attack we were planning...but...if you kill me...my whole pacck will be after you...if you leave without telling this little incedent....I won't tell Nina you disrepspected wolf boundry laws and spyed and trespassed in our territory." Pine said evilly.

message 43: by [deleted user] (new)

nosica growled.... "Fine. Whatever." She said. She jumped off of him then disappeared into the woods. Once she was out of their territory, she said to herself, "Sense when do wolfs have laws??"

Lol...Naruto Rocks! (Katelyn, Haku.) " You want us barging into your territory?" snarled Hart.

message 45: by [deleted user] (new)

Nosica looked at him. "Not the brightest of the bunch, I see... You ARE in my territory, But I've only been part of this pac for like, a day, so it doesn't matter. And I didn't BARGE IN, I went because I was curious, and you guys over-reacted." She said.

Lol...Naruto Rocks! (Katelyn, Haku.) " No! You aren't allowed on other wolfs territory...you crossed the boundry mark." Fang growled.

message 47: by [deleted user] (new)

"Ok, so I'm not allowed to be curious. Great..." She said.

Lol...Naruto Rocks! (Katelyn, Haku.) " Be curious in your pack Moony!" hissed Pine and he and his band left.

message 49: by [deleted user] (new)

Nosica looked back at them and laughed.((as much as wolfs can laugh.)) She thought they were complete idiots.

message 50: by Kriss (new)

Kriss (krisslee) Silverscar's head rested upon paws, eyes trailing Nosica with a sort of bored interest as she walked away.

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 22 23