Post-Apocalyptic RP discussion

Characters & Stuff > Characters

Comments Showing 1-28 of 28 (28 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

To be used in main RP (Post-Apocalyptic) and side story-thingy. (Pre-Apocalyptic)

Name:
Appearance:
Personality:
Other:

message 2: by [deleted user] (last edited Jul 06, 2009 09:17PM) (new)

Name: Alex Mercer
Appearance: [image error]
Personality: Quiet, keeps to himself.
Other: Seems to be searching for something or someone. Doesn't have any family or friends left at all.

message 3: by ak (last edited Jul 06, 2009 09:26PM) (new)

ak (anne-kat) Name: Jayne Carse (Jay)
Appearance:

Personality: doesn't talk to most people, extremely distrusting after her parents were shot and killed. strong willed
Other: is extremely lonely, enough that she would have committed suicide a while ago, except 1) she's got a very strong will to live and 2) she's afraid to die. distrustful of all authority. a naturally talented hacker. afraid of the dark, and a lot more cocky and dignified in the light.

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

Name: Amy
Appearance:
Personality: Kind and calm, but also quiet and shy.
Other: She was Alex's only friend before the bombs fell. Now she lives in a different vault, so they can't see each other.

message 5: by ak (new)

ak (anne-kat) soon as I'm on a computer and I can properly edit Jay's pic, I'm changing it to this http://m724.photobucket.com/albumview... in case you wanted to know. Assuming that link will even work.

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

'Kay

message 7: by ak (new)

ak (anne-kat) Does the link work? Since it's both photobucket mobile and my album and stuff

message 8: by [deleted user] (last edited Jul 03, 2009 11:23PM) (new)

Yup

message 9: by ak (new)

ak (anne-kat) Excellent, that means I can link pics on ze iPhone... When I would need to, not sure yet

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

'Kay...

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

This is the guy responsible for the whole thing, the vaults and all... I won't make a complete character-thingy, but still...

Name: Dr. Richard Breen

message 12: by ak (new)

ak (anne-kat) He's vaguely scary looking

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

Yeah... He's from the videogame Half-Life. In that, his name really is Dr. Breen, and he is responsible for giant holding areas for humans, except that they are aboveground cities with maximum security... But at least they're outside. The vault idea is from Fallout 3, which takes place in Washington, D.C.

message 14: by ak (new)

ak (anne-kat) Oooook

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

Yep! ^-^

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

Name: Unnamed
Description: These are the soldiers that patrol the wastelands after the vaults are opened. The suits are lead-based, so radiation can't get in, and they also can't be destroyed by any weapon.
Appearance:

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

Name: Adam
Personality: Manipulative and smart
Other: He doesn't seem to side with either Breen or the survivors. He has his own motives.

message 18: by ak (new)

ak (anne-kat) Name: Maddi
Appearance:
Except she has blue eyes.
Personality: Luna Lovegood (HP) meets Shay (Uglies) meets Clarisse (Fahrenheit 451)
Other: friends with Amy since they came to the vault, Jay's cousin although they've never met. Loves snow. Lived in Russia until the big Carse protest, for which she went to America and proceeded to get stuck there.

message 19: by ak (new)

ak (anne-kat) don't forget to make a pre-apocalypse story in the folder ^_^ I need to update mine...

message 20: by [deleted user] (last edited Aug 06, 2009 04:59PM) (new)

These are Super Mutants:
They go around the wasteland looking for things to kill and eat. They aren't very smart, but they're incredibly strong, able to destroy nearly anything.

message 21: by [deleted user] (new)

Ghouls:
Basically, zombies. Irradiated zombies.

message 22: by [deleted user] (last edited Aug 09, 2009 10:42PM) (new)

Name: Unknown. He is called Alpha by the Brotherhood of Steel.
Appearance:
Personality: Smiles a lot, cheerful, then violent.
Other: He is a member of the Brotherhood of Steel, but doesn't wear a soldier or scribe uniform. He seems to be a scientist, but no one knows. Or tells.
He is Freelancer Agent Wyoming.

message 23: by [deleted user] (new)

Name: Agent Washington (Wash)
Appearance:
Personality: Impatient, nervous. Obsessed with symmetry.
Other: A freelancer who decided to work alongside the Botherhood of Steel, but not actually join it.

Name: Agent Texas (Tex)
Appearance:
Personality: Violent and loud, but also very kind.
Other: Another freelancer working alongside the Brotherhood.

message 24: by [deleted user] (new)

Name: Agent South Dakota (South)
Appearance:
Personality: Random and nosy, usually only gets in the way.
Other: Another freelancer, but she lacks the mental capacity to work alone. Her sister, Agent North Dakota (North) was killed, so South is normally confused without her older sister to explain things. When she has a gun, though, she has great precision and speed. (Which is why she's still alive)

message 25: by [deleted user] (new)

Yep

message 26: by Dan (new)

Dan | 3 comments Name: Jax

Appearance: Pretty much an older version of Roxas (sorry i couldn't get a picture).

Personality: Keeps to himself, not very social.

Other: Lives in an abandoned city near the Wasteland with his sister, Kat. His parents were killed by ghouls, so they haven't had any outside contact for a while. He's a pretty good shot with a gun, and carries a PPK with him.

message 27: by Lionlord (last edited Apr 27, 2011 02:48PM) (new)

Lionlord Name: James
Appearance: tall,dark hair. Carries a machete and sequoia pistol ((new Vegas))on his waist over right ((man))breast respectively
Personality:funny outgoing collects weapons in his pipboy.

message 28: by Kaitlyn (new)

Kaitlyn | 1 comments Ok, so are you guys okay with new people joining in with the story?