Magical Realism discussion

Introductions....

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by James (new)

James (eisigeyes) Well, for those of you who just joined, I was interested in getting a magical realism group started here after the less-than-successful endeavor of my MySpace group. I'm putting together an extensive bibliography for magical realist works and suspected works of magical realism. I figured this would be a great place to share that information and maybe additional works people are reading. Hope we end up with a strong membership and any ideas and suggestions are much welcome.

message 2: by Charlie (new)

Charlie (cwesley94) | 1 comments Why don't we merge with the "Magic Realism" group? They seem a little more established and we could consolidate forces there.

c

message 3: by James (new)

James (eisigeyes) I could go with that. :)

message 4: by Scott (new)

Scott Robinson (scottbrobinson) | 1 comments My name is Scott B Robinson and I believe that, of all the genres now out there, magic realism may best apply to my writing.

I'm trying to develop a readership and some frank GoodReads reviews for my new eBook: Divine City: Bangkok Fantasies.

So I'm offering free downloads of the title from SmashWords. Just enter the coupon code "BF87A" to download the work for free. There are many eBook formats available. The offer is good through Sep 29th.

This is a collection of short fantastical tales set in modern Bangkok. I think there is something strange contained within for everybody. You can also listen to or download podcast excerpts from the collection at ScottBRobinson.net.

Many thanks to readers who are curious about new writers...! I'm alway happy to hear comments or answer questions.