The Sword and Laser discussion

Jim C. Hines
This topic is about Jim C. Hines
note: This topic has been closed to new comments.
Author Questions / AMAs > Your questions for VIDEO with Jim C. Hines

Comments Showing 1-8 of 8 (8 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Tom, Supreme Laser (new)

Tom Merritt (tommerritt) | 1158 comments Mod
We're shooting our season 2 videos in two weeks. That means three days and 12 interviews.

We're posting the authors here so we can collect your questions!

One of the authors nice enough to agree to talk to us is Mr. Jim C. Hines

We're going to ask him some questions and YOU'RE going to ask him some questions. So what do you want to ask? Post it here.

message 2: by Serendi (new)

Serendi | 848 comments Can I have a fire spider?

message 3: by Christopher (new)

Christopher Preiman | 347 comments Any chance of more goblin novels?

message 4: by Tamahome (new)

Tamahome | 6376 comments Will Jim be modeling urban fantasy covers in the video?

message 5: by Sile (last edited Jan 17, 2014 02:24PM) (new)

Sile Enis (sileenis) | 4 comments Firstly, I wanted to tell how much I enjoyed your subversion of the hero-wins-heroine-and-all's-well-that-ends-well trope in Libriomancer.
I wanted to know, why does using libriomancy cause the libriomancer to use up lots of energy but also be uninclined to eat or rest, and why does it cause char on the books when they are used too often? Or is that only when things are taken out but not put back inside?

message 6: by Brightlord (new)

Brightlord Sabri (Spiro) | 11 comments Are we going to see more of the allmighty Jig?

message 7: by Anton Strout (new)

Anton Strout | 25 comments Please ask him who does he think he is stealing MY were-jaguar fan fiction ideas!

He will appreciate this.

Joe Informatico (joeinformatico) | 888 comments Is there an author or book outside of fantasy and science fiction that has influenced or inspired your writing?

This topic has been frozen by the moderator. No new comments can be posted.