TWILIGHT HATERS discussion

Anti Twilight Rants/Stuff > But WHY is it so popular?

Comments Showing 1-47 of 47 (47 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Jim (new)

Jim Carrow | 111 comments Teenage girls want to think the world is perfect and they'll live happily ever after. Twilight tells them all that.

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

and then everyone goes out into the real world and all their dreams of happily ever after die. i actually fell a little bad for them.

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

hmmm... personaly i prefer conan doyle, or richard a knaak, but yeah, i get ur point... *faints*

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

iagnorrant would b the word... a combonation of ignorant and arrogant XD

message 5: by Mei Mei (new)

Mei Mei | 9 comments Twitlight is so bad, SM is S&M

message 6: by Jenn (new)

Jenn heehee

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

S&M?

message 8: by Luna (new)

Luna | 871 comments Mei Mei wrote: "Twitlight is so bad, SM is S&M"

sooooooooo many wrong things entered my mind just then

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

WHAT IS S&M??????!!!!!!!!

message 10: by Mei Mei (new)

Mei Mei | 9 comments Luna wrote: "Mei Mei wrote: "Twitlight is so bad, SM is S&M"

sooooooooo many wrong things entered my mind just then"

Ah, don't ya love it XDDD just kidding. But you know it applies to you. All of us rational thinkers have felt it.

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

i still dont get it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

message 13: by Mei Mei (new)

Mei Mei | 9 comments Aline wrote: "Arthas *Nellie-la* wrote: "WHAT IS S&M??????!!!!!!!!"

Trust me, ignorance is bliss (Mei Mei, WHY did you have to get me hooked on The Delilah Complex? I am scarred FOREVER ;((((()"

lolol. But it was good right? Don't ya love the twist ending?

And yes, ignorance is bliss. My best suggestion is for you to ignore me. Everyone else does anyway XDD

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

message 15: by Mei Mei (new)

Mei Mei | 9 comments Arthas *Nellie-la* wrote: "..."

Seriously, ignore me, it is best for the sanity of all those around. haha

message 16: by Luna (new)

Luna | 871 comments gosh lets just avoid this subject, wrong things are still in my mind, but I just have to say this....

EDWARD IS AN S&M PERVERT!

message 17: by Mei Mei (new)

Mei Mei | 9 comments Luna wrote: "gosh lets just avoid this subject, wrong things are still in my mind, but I just have to say this....

EDWARD IS AN S&M PERVERT!"

Lawlz, and there's proof! "What a sick, masochistic lion" lolololol

message 18: by Jenn (new)

Jenn heeeeheeeheee!

message 19: by Geneva (new)

Geneva (ggpet) i think twilight is so popular because they made that complete and utter crap they call a film lmaoo :)

message 20: by Jenn (new)

Jenn no, actualy alot of fans were disappointed by the movie....i know me and my friends were...well actually, we were disappointed by how it followed the book(it didnt), but in entertainment value, it was actually pretty good...the drama was so cheesy we laughed through the whole thing...

message 21: by Jim (new)

Jim Carrow | 111 comments (Sparkle)

This is the skin of a killer, Bella!

message 22: by Geneva (new)

Geneva (ggpet) lool :P

message 23: by [deleted user] (new)

Saved By Grace wrote: "That's exactly what I mean. It was a good comedy. Not meant for any other genre or whatever. It wasn't really horror, the 'drama' was awful, there wasn't any suspense or real mystery, the romance ...."

hehe, so true... if you ask me, the acting in barney(my lil sis like to watch it, when i haooen to be doing chores in the same room) is better, but no where near as funny... XD

message 24: by Jenn (new)

Jenn lol

message 25: by [deleted user] (new)

*snicker*

message 26: by Mei Mei (new)

Mei Mei | 9 comments Twi comedy.

OMG All I can think about how many fans would maul you in a bookstore if you said the movie was a good comedy XDDD

message 27: by Luna (new)

Luna | 871 comments ya, I mean she said that was ammazing, but she woke up with PURPLE BRUISES!

message 28: by Sarah (new)

Sarah | 15 comments Jim wrote: "(Sparkle)

This is the skin of a killer, Bella!"

that scene was hilarious. bella,"its beautiful!!!" edward,"ITS THE SKIN OF A KILLER" wow stephanie sparkling men = killers? Yeah i no im not good at math but really?

message 29: by Jenn (new)

Jenn lol

message 30: by [deleted user] (new)

lol, according to my one friend, every guy whos played barney so far has gotten arrested, but im not sure how true that is...

message 31: by [deleted user] (new)

lol, but like i siad, idk if its true...

message 32: by [deleted user] (new)

ack!

wow... well, i read the genre for POTO and it said that THAT was horror... im truly surprised...

message 33: by SARA (last edited Jul 12, 2009 10:19AM) (new)

SARA (afireatnight) | 8 comments thriller?
XD
curious george is more thrilling than twilight. lol.
and barney is a pedo, i believe it. i mean, just listen to the theme song :P
"with a great big hug and a kiss from me to you, won't you say you love me too...?"
^ MJ's exact words. =P

message 34: by SARA (new)

SARA (afireatnight) | 8 comments but srs. i think twilight's just popular because it relates to overemotional, over hormonal teenage girls/guys. lol

message 35: by [deleted user] (new)

nice...

message 36: by Sheeky (new)

Sheeky (sheekster) | 169 comments SARA wrote: "thriller?
XD
curious george is more thrilling than twilight. lol.
and barney is a pedo, i believe it. i mean, just listen to the theme song :P
"with a great big hug and a kiss from me to you, won'..."

Hey hey, dont diss the king of pop like that plzzzzz.

message 37: by SARA (new)

SARA (afireatnight) | 8 comments Sheeky wrote: "Hey hey, dont diss the king of pop like that plzzzzz."

lolz, im just making a pop culture quiff. =P i dont believe he did that either.

message 38: by Sheeky (new)

Sheeky (sheekster) | 169 comments Oh okay. My bad.....

message 39: by [deleted user] (new)

message 40: by Monique (new)

Monique | 98 comments I'm sure in 10 years time, most people won't even remember that the Twilight movies were originally books, which makes it a disgrace that SM can be in the top 5 list....but she will still be rich as Croesus, let's just hope she makes enough money off that crap so that she will never try to write another book again!

message 41: by [deleted user] (new)

wow...

message 42: by Sheeky (new)

Sheeky (sheekster) | 169 comments Monique wrote: "I'm sure in 10 years time, most people won't even remember that the Twilight movies were originally books, which makes it a disgrace that SM can be in the top 5 list....but she will still be rich a..."

Amen Monique.

message 43: by Daisy132 (new)

Daisy132 It's because some girls (and maybe guys) want to think there will always be someone out there to save their butts and still love them no matter what. They think that if they can't find Mr. (or Mrs.) Perfect in real life, they'll turn to a book. Of course, some idiots get WAY too caught up in the book and think that Edward can just pop out and make all their problems magically disappear. Me, I just read the stupid thing so I could proclaim my hate about it and not have my friends complaining that I never read the book.

message 44: by Monique (new)

Monique | 98 comments Daisy132 wrote: "It's because some girls (and maybe guys) want to think there will always be someone out there to save their butts and still love them no matter what. They think that if they can't find Mr. (or Mrs...."

That was my motivation as well.

message 45: by Killer Queen (new)

Killer Queen (evilbutterflies) Jneni wrote: "I checked out the listopia's Best Book Ever - and was shocked to find that SM made it to the top five! I mean, WHAT? *pukes* How can SM be comparable to all the great literary figures? Take for exa..."

IT'S BECAUSE OF THE TWI-TARDS!! RUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUN!!!
But, seriously, they probably have 5 bajillion accounts just to make it in the top 5 plus they buy all this nonsense (I mean, really, Twilight vibrators!? *has panic attack*)!

message 46: by [deleted user] (new)

its just SICK...

message 47: by Ain020596 (new)

Ain020596 I just cant believe they worship twilight so much!
I bet in fifty years there would be a religion called cullenism and they'd say Smeyer was a female prophet (OHMYGOD BULLSHIT) and recieved a dream of Edward, and God told her to spread the word.
Ohmygosh I can just imagine it.
ugggggggggh