Book Haven discussion

Specific authors > P.C. Cast

Comments Showing 1-7 of 7 (7 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by J.D. (new)

J.D. Stroube | 2393 comments Mod
P.C. Cast is one of two authors that co-wrote the series House of Night. The series basically revolves around a vampire school, and the various love interests of said girl. It is unique, but I have to say that Zoey has too many love interests throughout the series! LOL However, it is still very interesting! :)

message 2: by Lauren (new)

Lauren | 244 comments I haven't read the House of Night series. However I did read the first one in her Goddess series Goddess of the Sea. I really enjoyed it more then I thought i was going to. I recommend them too.

message 3: by J.D. (new)

J.D. Stroube | 2393 comments Mod
Lauren wrote: "I haven't read the House of Night series. However I did read the first one in her Goddess series Goddess of the Sea. I really enjoyed it more then I thought i was going to. I recommend..."
I actually want to try that series, but I didn't know anyone who had read it so I kept pushing it to the bottom of my TBR list.

message 4: by Lauren (new)

Lauren | 244 comments that's what I was doing but I put it in a challenge so that I had to read it. I keep saying its like the Little Mermaid. It's cute a fun read

message 5: by Ellen (new)

Ellen Joy wrote: "P.C. Cast is one of two authors that co-wrote the series House of Night. The series basically revolves around a vampire school, and the various love interests of said girl. It is unique, but I have..."

I think this series could have turned out alot better if they had not given Zoey so many love problems! It ruins the book, and over-writes everything else that happens!

message 6: by Emily (new)

Emily | 45 comments I agree, and they just talk too much about how "oh we have to stop the Darkness from killing everyone!", but they never actually do anything, it gets boring after awhile, now I just want the series to end, but i can't stop reading the books. Its like a love/hate relationship. I read the books so I can say how bad they are.

Maggie the Muskoka Library Mouse (mcurry1990) I read the first few "House of Night" books, and found them easy reads. They were predictable, but kept me interested. I stopped reading them because "Hunted" was not yet published, and now there are so many more! I would have to start all over again to remember what has happened. :/