≡The Ultimate Group≡ discussion

Goodreads > I need suggestions for a new book/series

Comments Showing 1-29 of 29 (29 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Jennifer (new)

Jennifer Hogan (imahogan) | 4 comments Help me! I have read all the books that I have and I need new ideas. I have read all the Nicholas sparks books. I read all the Twilight series. I've read all books available in the Blue Bloods series and Vampire Academy. I just started looking for new authors. I've been suggested Nora Roberts, Dean Koontz, Sherrilyn Kenyon. I would like some more suggestions if anyone would like to help.

message 2: by Drake (new)

Drake ok Vampire Kisses manga or I would suggest written...(the manga aint finished) and Vampire Knight Manga Zero is so HOT!!!!U can get it at booksamillion in the manga ssection :D

message 3: by Naomi (new)

Naomi (masterofcoolness) | 558 comments THE CLIQUE SERIES BY LISI HARISON!!!!!!!

message 4: by Drake (new)

Drake their ok...>>

message 5: by Elle (new)

Elle (2cute4u) | 66 comments Naomi wrote: "THE CLIQUE SERIES BY LISI HARISON!!!!!!!"

OMG!!! i love those books!! have u seen the movie?

Angel Mochulla  (bluexeyedxangel) | 12 comments i was dissapointed with vampire kisses, i think you would love city of bones which is a series... its really good. i already got someone hooked to that bookon this site already :) there are 3 books in the series. larger books. or the house of night series which is i think 5 books so far the 6th is comming next year and its an extremely good series. another book taht is really good, is evermore, whcih is the immortal series and the second book is comming out soon too :) if you want more i have tons more books to give those are just my favorites :) hope i helped :)

message 7: by ♫Krista♫ (new)

♫Krista♫ (kristabobista) DEAN KOONTZ IS AWESOME!!!!! Also try Suzanne Collins!

message 8: by Naomi (new)

Naomi (masterofcoolness) | 558 comments Elle wrote: "

OMG!!! i love those books!! have u seen the movie?
"

yess i saw the movie i wish they hadn't made so many changes though...

message 9: by Naomi (last edited Jun 23, 2009 04:41PM) (new)

Naomi (masterofcoolness) | 558 comments try the candy apple books or the mates dates books

message 10: by Elle (new)

Elle (2cute4u) | 66 comments yeah, those are good. (they DID make a lot of changes in the movie. i mean, the whole cake thing? really!) the truth or dare ones aren't that good, though. with candy apple, i really liked The Boy Next Door. A really good book is Flush. Another is Hoot.

message 11: by Naomi (new)

Naomi (masterofcoolness) | 558 comments yeah okay..

message 12: by Elle (new)

Elle (2cute4u) | 66 comments is that a "humoring u" okay?

message 13: by Naomi (new)

Naomi (masterofcoolness) | 558 comments no i just felt like saying that 'cause i didnt know what to type its like my uh or um

message 14: by Elle (last edited Jun 23, 2009 04:51PM) (new)

Elle (2cute4u) | 66 comments kewl. didnt mean to sound defensive

message 15: by Naomi (last edited Jun 23, 2009 04:54PM) (new)

Naomi (masterofcoolness) | 558 comments [image error]

message 16: by Elle (new)

Elle (2cute4u) | 66 comments try The Tail of Emily Windsnap, and Just One Wish. Or All's Fair in Love, War, and High School.

message 17: by Elle (new)

Elle (2cute4u) | 66 comments Oh! Have you read The Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants?

message 18: by Elle (new)

Elle (2cute4u) | 66 comments Naomi wrote: "www2.scholastic.com"

Good idea!

message 19: by Naomi (new)

Naomi (masterofcoolness) | 558 comments Elle wrote: "kewl. didnt mean to sound defensive"

kewl?? definition pleeeese.

message 20: by Elle (new)

Elle (2cute4u) | 66 comments definition: cool

message 21: by Naomi (new)

Naomi (masterofcoolness) | 558 comments ohhhh

message 22: by Naomi (new)

Naomi (masterofcoolness) | 558 comments as in understanding not as grrrr

message 23: by Elle (last edited Jun 23, 2009 04:59PM) (new)

Elle (2cute4u) | 66 comments haha. no need to be sensitive towards me. one of my friends is really sensitive. i hope its not rubbing off!

message 24: by Naomi (new)

Naomi (masterofcoolness) | 558 comments Naomi wrote: "
"

message 25: by Elle (new)

Elle (2cute4u) | 66 comments huh? i gotta go. byeee!

message 26: by Naomi (last edited Jun 23, 2009 05:05PM) (new)

Naomi (masterofcoolness) | 558 comments bye....

message 27: by Naomi (last edited Jun 23, 2009 05:05PM) (new)

Naomi (masterofcoolness) | 558 comments oh read princess academy

message 28: by Naomi (last edited Jun 23, 2009 05:07PM) (new)

Naomi (masterofcoolness) | 558 comments lauren myracle is an awesome writer i luv her books

message 29: by Jennifer (new)

Jennifer Hogan (imahogan) | 4 comments Thank you everyone. I started reading the House of Night books on the suggestion of several people. They are pretty good books. My next series to attack is the City of Bones/Ash/Glass. Do you guys have any other suggestions? They don't HAVE to be vampire books. I like mysteries and crime novels, love stories, though not the trashy romances. When I finish this book, it will be number 23 for the year. I'm hoping to get at least 50.