Book Buying Addicts Anonymous discussion

Would you rather live in a book?

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Jennifer (new)

Jennifer Clement | 2 comments Right now I am in the middle of the war for US independence from Britain by reading David McCullough Pulitzer Prize winning book 1776. It is cold and muddy here and there is no food!

message 2: by Lori (new)

Lori (tnbbc) uhm... i would not like to live in a book. no matter what, the story has to end... right? And then what happens? Would it be like "The Neverending Story"? Would I die if no one picked the book up and everyone who ever read it started to forget about it?

I like to get LOST in my books, but thats a totally different concept. you know?

message 3: by Angie (last edited Feb 13, 2008 11:17AM) (new)

Angie I would totally like to live in some stories... and I know this might be cliche but Harry Potter books come to mind. Learning magic is totally my thing! I do believe that is a neat little world. Obviously there are books that I would never want to be living in, like Salem's Lot! Yikes!

message 4: by Ashley (new)

Ashley (readerandwriter) As long as I can jump out of the story when I'm done with it, sure I'll live in a story. :). Right now I am in the middle of a global phenomenon where billions of people have disappeared out of their clothes. It is just the beginning of a long journey.

message 5: by Ann (new)

Ann Noell (fantasyannie) I'm like Ashley, if I can leave anytime I want then yes there are alot of books I would love to visit.