message 1: by Ing (new)

Ing (shawtygurl15) 1) A Tale of Two Cities
2) Portrait of a Lady
3) Paradise Lost, Paradise Regained
4) Anna Karenina
5) A Prayer for Owen Meany
6) Angels & Demons

message 2: by Ing (new)

Ing (shawtygurl15) I'm trying to read a book per month...which will be a challenge for me because I'm such a s-l-o-w reader...wish me luck...

message 3: by Beth A. (new)

Beth A. (bethalm) Good luck Ingrid!

I noticed you're reading a lot of classics, they do take a while to get through.
Good reading though!

message 4: by Ing (last edited Jun 22, 2009 06:57PM) (new)

Ing (shawtygurl15) Beth A. wrote: "Good luck Ingrid!

I noticed you're reading a lot of classics, they do take a while to get through.
Good reading though!">

Hey thanks Beth, I love the classics plus these are some of the books that I've bought since high school but never had the time to read so I've decided to tackle them b4 the year is over...bsides how can you go wrong with the classics right...

message 5: by Kristie (new)

Kristie (spedkristie) welcome!

message 6: by Ing (new)

Ing (shawtygurl15) KrIsTiE fAyE wrote: "welcome!"

Thanks

message 7: by Julie (new)

Julie M Maioriello (jewelsmm) Ingrid wrote: "I'm trying to read a book per month...which will be a challenge for me because I'm such a s-l-o-w reader...wish me luck..."

Good Luck! You Can Do It!!!

message 8: by Ing (new)

Ing (shawtygurl15) Thanks Julie, I'm half way done with A Tale of Two Cities so I'm chuggin along...

message 9: by Ing (new)

Ing (shawtygurl15) Awww man I don't think I could finish this book..."A Tale of Two Cities"...I really don't excited reading it...I'm at the point where I'm just gonna give up maybe some other time lol...

But I'm gonna replace it with "The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo" by Stieg Larsson & "Are You There, Vodka? Its Me, Chelsea" by Chelsea Handler...