Authors Society discussion

Introductions > Hello all!

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

Hi everyone. My name is CJ Caron. I live in Mass and recently had my first book published. It's titled "Elizabeth's Book". It's a horror/suspense story about a book that has the ability to possess anyone who reads it. It took me a while to finish it and I'm really proud of it. So if they're any fans of the horror/supernatural thriller, give me a shout!

CJ Caron

message 2: by C.j. (new)

C.j. | 4 comments This sounds like something I'd enjoy. Can it be found in books stores or do I need to hit Amazon?
CJ

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

It's only available online right now. I'm trying to get it into the brick and mortar stores, but it's a long process.

message 4: by C.j. (new)

C.j. | 4 comments Tell me about it. I went into my local B&N store and asked every week if they had it in yet. I think they got sick of me asking. It's in the store now. I have a signing this weekend in fact.
CJ Parker

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

Thank you for your interest!!

In a nutshell, the story is about a book that has the ability to possess anyone who reads it. It does this by changing what's written in its pages. For expamle, if I love westerns, then the story is a western. If I hand the same book right over to you and you like sci-fi, then it's a sci-if story. The characters each want to read the story that they believe it is. This creates some tense moments and before long things get out of control.

If you look it up on Amazon.com, the blurb is available as well as a great review!

Thanks!
CJ

message 6: by susie (new)

susie  hawes (ghostposts) | 9 comments Hstings and BooksaMillion are great for booksignings.