TWILIGHT HATERS discussion

Anti Twilight Rants/Stuff > What the hell is all the hype about?

Comments Showing 1-43 of 43 (43 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Monique (new)

Monique | 98 comments Ok, so the whole twilight phenomenon had only started here in my country when that horrendous film came out and now suddenly everybody is obsessed, they have pictures and soundtracks and they name their pets Bella...and so I read the first book and for the life of me I cannot understand what the fuss is about!! It is poorly written, the characters are annoying (especially the pathetic Bella) and it is sending a horrible message to young girls: You are nothing without a man. What the hell happened??? How is this book taking over the world if it so obvious that it just plainly sucks.

message 2: by Steven (new)

Steven Potter | 40 comments World Wide Cult people just a matter of time before they start corrupting the governments and starting revolutions. Lol, just kidding people.

message 3: by Melyssa (new)

Melyssa | 52 comments It starts with the Cullenists! They worship the Cullens....and think they are real... *more dramatic music plays*

message 4: by Melyssa (new)

Melyssa | 52 comments Monique...I don't get the hype either. It's just weird...and creepy.

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

oh, now i need a blood-sucking bf, a love for sparkles, and a pathetic life...wait, that last one i have, but screw the rest!

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

lol, i have no life... lol...

hatetwilighthatetwilighthatetwilight....

message 7: by Jim (new)

Jim Carrow | 111 comments I have a pathetic life too.

Screw the rules, my life is so pathetic, I dyed my hair purple!

message 8: by Jim (new)

Jim Carrow | 111 comments That was random..

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

lol, so weve noticed... my friend got sent home from school for dying her hair purple for the school dance...

message 10: by Ruchi (new)

Ruchi (ohlookitsruchi) Purple sounds lovely, but I am more of a turquoise person.

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

oooooo me likes azure...

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

*totally confused* blue... contracts? ...red? huh? piz explain, lol ((no really, i dont get it XD))

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

o, um... okay...

message 14: by Monique (new)

Monique | 98 comments I've had blue hair, purple hair and pink hair....at least my boss doesn't mind me being eccentric...

message 15: by Luna (new)

Luna | 871 comments I want to dye my hair soooooooooo bad! But right now my fav color is black

message 16: by Monique (new)

Monique | 98 comments I love black...

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

yeah... black... red... gray... navy... anything dark, basically XD

message 18: by Ruchi (new)

Ruchi (ohlookitsruchi) Everyone here dyes their hair dark red or uses weird looking blond highlights. I say weird because blond highlights does not usually go very well with a darkish skin tone e.e;;

On the upside, my hair is black and I don't have to dye it to look badass!

On the downside, its not turquoise...

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

lol...

message 20: by [deleted user] (new)

Rose wrote: "Wouldn't white or anything sunny counteract vampires? "

yellow crayons repell me, lol, no really i cant stand theyway they look(too bright) OR the way they smell! XD... gosh that sounds so weird, but its true!!!

message 21: by Monique (new)

Monique | 98 comments They do smell funny...

message 22: by [deleted user] (new)

ew, they r gross... ive hated em, ever since 1st grade....

message 23: by Monique (new)

Monique | 98 comments and they taste horrible!

message 24: by Monique (new)

Monique | 98 comments I used to try and eat my crayons...and my lip balm...and lots of sand....

message 25: by [deleted user] (new)

ew! but then again, last year, i ate aluminum foil... not exactly apetizing....

message 26: by [deleted user] (new)

lol

message 27: by Simona-- (new)

Simona-- I'm kind of intense  (completelyinsane) | 806 comments Aluminum Foil? Me too! It tastes weird... silvery. like... pennies?

message 28: by Jim (new)

Jim Carrow | 111 comments How, just because of one comment I made, we're in a color chat.

message 29: by Simona-- (new)

Simona-- I'm kind of intense  (completelyinsane) | 806 comments hmm...

message 30: by Madeline (last edited Oct 30, 2009 08:01AM) (new)

Madeline (madelinemoghimi) I just realized i dont have to worry about cullenism. I have multiple guns,and i am not afraid to use them. One thing i was taught (being from the south and all)you shoot to kill.You dont aim at a foot or hand you shoot to kill.

message 31: by Simona-- (new)

Simona-- I'm kind of intense  (completelyinsane) | 806 comments Want to add any commas for that? Capitals? Any grammar at all? No? Moving on.

Lol, just kidding. XP

message 32: by Madeline (new)

Madeline (madelinemoghimi) i dont give a crap about grammar that is why i wasnt in 4 advanced classes

message 33: by Ain020596 (new)

Ain020596 DIE TWILIGHT DIE!!!!!XDXD

message 34: by Madeline (new)

Madeline (madelinemoghimi) i still dont give a crap but i will go edit it later happy

message 35: by Madeline (new)

Madeline (madelinemoghimi) i finished

message 36: by Vivi (new)

Vivi | 199 comments yellow is too bright, blue sounds cooler

message 37: by I*rule*all (new)

I*rule*all  (iruleall) | 776 comments Madelyn wrote: "I just realized i dont have to worry about cullenism. I have multiple guns,and i am not afraid to use them. One thing i was taught (being from the south and all)you shoot to kill.You dont aim at a ..."

Ah, yes, you southerns are the best shooters I've seen. Although it does tend to be a little racist down there, no offense.

I've been taught that everything and anything is a weapon. If some burglar comes into my house, then I'm gunna fukin beat him with a CHAIR before he shoots me. I can always count on a well aimed needle I keep in my room to distract him, grab a stool, and let em have it. Ya gotta be resourseful where I am.

message 38: by Madeline (new)

Madeline (madelinemoghimi) we have bows in all our rooms forget improvising i have a broadhead

message 39: by Hayli (last edited Nov 01, 2009 06:04PM) (new)

Hayli yeah we do

message 40: by Madeline (new)

Madeline (madelinemoghimi) stop putting my name after every comment hayli

message 41: by I*rule*all (new)

I*rule*all  (iruleall) | 776 comments I got a golf club. Who's up for zombie bashing?! *just played Dead rising today, fun game*

message 42: by Luna (new)

Luna | 871 comments OOOOOOOOHHHHH!!!!!!!! *grabs her driver* LETS DO THIS!

message 43: by I*rule*all (new)

I*rule*all  (iruleall) | 776 comments WOO! HYPED UP! *danses around wildly in a blur, collapses* Too much candy...