David Estes Fans and YA Book Lovers Unite! discussion

Roc (Histories of Purga #2)
This topic is about Roc
R&R Completed(post review links) > R&R # 47 - BOOK TWO: ROC (Histories of Purga #2) by Rustin Petrae

Comments Showing 1-27 of 27 (27 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Tana (last edited Jan 10, 2014 04:32AM) (new)

Tana (tana_t) Book Two Roc (Histories of Purga #2) by Rustin Petrae Rustin Petrae

Book Two: Roc (Histories of Purga #2)

Genre:YA Sci-fi / Fantasy

Book Description:

THE WAR HAS BEGUN.

Wilhelm Coran is amassing more and more power as his Blak Army washes over Purga. Now, he finds himself face to face with the Terraqouis nation's army but he might just have enough strength to crush them into the desert sands.

The only chance for Purga, and the people that inhabit it, lies with the very unlikely pair of Rone Varlamagne and Keiara, a Rook Prince and the daughter of the Terra Chieftain. As Rone searches the ends of the earth for Keiara, he soon realizes that finding her is the least of their problems.

Together, they must fight for their lives as enemies become friends, friends become enemies, and the world keeps falling to darkness.

Chaos is growing...

Be one of the first 25 people to sign up below in order to receive a copy of this ebook to Read and Review!

It would be appreciated if you could post your reviews on Goodreads, Barnes & Noble and Amazon.

Formats available: Mobi (kindle) or Smashword.

All reviews should be completed and posted within 4 weeks after you receive your copy of the ebook.

Leave us your Name, email address and format you require.

Dragon (Histories of Purga, #1) by Rustin Petrae Dragon (Histories of Purga, #1) is the first book in this series if you would like a kindle version or smashwords coupon code let us know.

1. Toni - rthemion@aol.com - smashwords
2. Marilyn - mrhea1222@comcast.net - mobi - both
3. Amy - amy.colegrove@yahoo.com - smashwords - both
4. Alina - alinahart27@hotmail.com - mobi - both
5. Olivia - olive2read@gmail.com - Kindle
6. Skaiste - skaiste_biel@yahoo.com - smashwords - both

Toni | 11 comments would love to review! epub format.

rthemion@aol.com

message 3: by Tana (new)

Tana (tana_t) do you want a copy of both Toni?

message 4: by Marilyn (new)

Marilyn Rhea | 15 comments I would love a copy of both in mobi format for my kindle. Sounds like some great reads. Thanks so much for your generosity.
mrhea1222@comcast.net

message 5: by Tana (new)

Tana (tana_t) send emails to Toni and Marilyn

message 6: by Amy (new)

Amy I would love a copy of both from smashwords.
amy.colegrove@yahoo.com

Alina (alinabee) | 22 comments Yes, Would love to read this, have been waiting for the follow up. Mobie will be fine.
alinahart27@hotmail.com

message 8: by Tana (new)

Tana (tana_t) sent Amy and Alina emails

message 9: by Olivia (last edited Dec 04, 2013 09:18AM) (new)

Olivia (envyanime) | 44 comments Did I miss it? I read the first for a review, loved it.
olive2read@gmail.com

Book #2 Please
Kindle fire edition if at all possible.
If not it's cool ~ XOXO

message 10: by Tana (new)

Tana (tana_t) sent Olivia an email

Rustin Petrae (rustinpetrae) | 106 comments Thanks everyone for signing up! If you could recommend my books to your friends (if you like them of course) I would really appreciate it. I would love for word to spread about them.

Skaistė | 57 comments Hi, I wonder is this already closed? I thought to sign up later, but it seems I might have missed it. I have first book in the series and thought this would be a good oportunity to read both books.

If there would be a possibility to sign up, I would prefer smashwords format.
Skaiste
skaiste_biel@yahoo.com

Rustin Petrae (rustinpetrae) | 106 comments It's still open. Thanks for signing up!

message 14: by Toni (new) - rated it 5 stars

Toni | 11 comments Here is my review.. Thanks for giving me the chance to read! loved it!

https://www.goodreads.com/review/show...

Rustin Petrae (rustinpetrae) | 106 comments Thanks Toni. Glad you loved it. I appreciate your review. How do you like Osan AFB, by the way? Did you move there yet?

Alina (alinabee) | 22 comments Here is my review... Loved, loved, loved it! Thanks for letting me read it in advanced. :)

Rustin Petrae (rustinpetrae) | 106 comments You're welcome Alina. I'm glad that you loved it.

Rustin Petrae (rustinpetrae) | 106 comments Thanks everyone for your great reviews! If you guys could do me a favor, can you post them to Amazon.com, Smashwords.com, Barnes and Noble, etc? It would be really helpful to me and help spread the word about my books.

Thanks,
Rustin

Rustin Petrae (rustinpetrae) | 106 comments Also, the R2R for Book Two: Roc is still going so if you have any friends that want to get it free (along with Dragon if they haven't read that yet) please recommend my novels! It would help out a lot.

Skaistė | 57 comments Hi, I've seen I'm on the reviewers list, but haven't found an email in my inbox. I'm wondering if I somehow missed it or it wasn't sent yet. I would need just the book two.

Rustin Petrae (rustinpetrae) | 106 comments Okay. I will get that to you. What's your email?

Rustin Petrae (rustinpetrae) | 106 comments Nevermind, I just realized it was up there.

I just emailed it to you.

Skaistė | 57 comments Thank you.

Rustin Petrae (rustinpetrae) | 106 comments You're welcome.

Skaistė | 57 comments Thank you for this fantastic opportunity to read this amazing story. Here's my review

Posted the same on Amazon, B&N and Smashwords

http://www.amazon.com/review/RI6O95L8...
http://www.barnesandnoble.com/w/book-...
https://www.smashwords.com/books/view...

Rustin Petrae (rustinpetrae) | 106 comments Thank you for the awesome reviews Skaiste! I really appreciate it.

Rustin Petrae (rustinpetrae) | 106 comments Thanks to everyone who signed up. I still have open slots so please recommend my books to your friends. It will help me out a lot!

Thanks you,
Rustin Petrae

David Estes Fans and YA Book Lovers Unite!

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

Dragon (other topics)
Roc (other topics)

Authors mentioned in this topic

Rustin Petrae (other topics)