Goodreads Librarians Group discussion

Heart Bouquets
This topic is about Heart Bouquets
note: This topic has been closed to new comments.
Book Issues > Please add me as an author to a multi-author book

Comments Showing 1-7 of 7 (7 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Marji Laine (marjilaine) | 2 comments Is there a way to add all of the authors of this book so we can link onto it? If not, please add me as an author to it.

Nucking Futs the Fire Fairy Book-a-holic (firefairyholic) | 348 comments Done. I've added the authors and arranged then by order on the book's cover.

Marji Laine (marjilaine) | 2 comments Chelssie's~midnight~parade~of~a~hundred~demons wrote: "Done. I've added the authors and arranged then by order on the book's cover."

Thanks SO MUCH! Blessings!

message 4: by J.M. (new)

J.M. Reinbold | 7 comments Hello, could you please add the book/e-book SOMEONE WICKED: A Written Remains Anthology to my author profile. I am both a co-editor and a contributing author. This book is already listed on Goodreads. Thank you so much! JM Reinbold

message 5: by Banjomike (new)

Banjomike | 5530 comments J.M. wrote: "Hello, could you please add the book/e-book SOMEONE WICKED: A Written Remains Anthology to my author profile. I am both a co-editor and a contributing author. This book is already listed on Goodrea..."

Done. You were on the book as Joanne.

message 6: by J.M. (new)

J.M. Reinbold | 7 comments Thank you so much! And sorry about the name confusion.

message 7: by rivka, Librarian Moderator (new)

rivka | 42421 comments Mod
It gets confusing when a thread linked to a specific book is also used for other books. I am closing this thread. Start new ones for other books.

This topic has been frozen by the moderator. No new comments can be posted.