The Mortal Instruments {Roleplay} discussion

Fun, Random, & Non-Boring Stuff > What Makes Me Awesome

Comments Showing 1-37 of 37 (37 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by MOVED - CHECK BIO, Head Moderator of Awesomeness (new)

MOVED - CHECK BIO (izzylightfleur) | 304 comments Mod
This is a game I made up. It goes like this...

Person 1 says,

What makes me awesome, it that I'm an awesome dancer.

Person 2 says,

What makes me awesome is that I can run super fast!

And so on, but here's the catch. Whatever you type, like you can run super fast, has to be false. Hehe.

message 2: by roshay (new)

roshay (sadderdaze) What makes me awesome, is that I'm am just so connected with the world outside the internet.

♪♫Gloria♫♪ What makes me awesome is that i am amazing

Captain L. J. Turner (alexandera_ann) | 98 comments What makes me awesome is that I read City of Bones in one day

♪♫Gloria♫♪ what makes me awesome is that i finished the entire harry potter series in fourth grade in three and a half weeks

Captain L. J. Turner (alexandera_ann) | 98 comments What makes me awesome is that I finished The Mortal Instruments in one week

♪♫Gloria♫♪ what makes me awesome is that i have a tumblr

Captain L. J. Turner (alexandera_ann) | 98 comments What makes me awesome is that people find me awesome

message 9: by ♪♫Gloria♫♪ (last edited Dec 31, 2013 06:49PM) (new)

♪♫Gloria♫♪ What makes me awesome is that I watch Doctor Who.

Captain L. J. Turner (alexandera_ann) | 98 comments What makes me awesome is that I can burp at 17 decibles

♪♫Gloria♫♪ What makes me awesome is that I survive life with four brothers and three sisters.

Captain L. J. Turner (alexandera_ann) | 98 comments What makes me awesome is that I met One Direction

♪♫Gloria♫♪ What makes me awesome is that I don't like One Direction.

Captain L. J. Turner (alexandera_ann) | 98 comments What makes me awesome is that I am as harmless as a fly

♪♫Gloria♫♪ What makes me awesome is that I can beat a boy's butt.

Captain L. J. Turner (alexandera_ann) | 98 comments What makes me awesome is that I own lemonade

♪♫Gloria♫♪ What makes me awesome is that I drink lemonade.

Captain L. J. Turner (alexandera_ann) | 98 comments What makes me awesome is that I play Star Wars games

♪♫Gloria♫♪ What makes me awesome is that I watch Dr Who.

Captain L. J. Turner (alexandera_ann) | 98 comments What makes me awesome is that I have no clue to what Dr.Who is

♪♫Gloria♫♪ What makes me awesome is that I always bring bananas to parties.

Captain L. J. Turner (alexandera_ann) | 98 comments What makes me awesome is that I eat bananas

Blood Bone and Muscle | 353 comments What makes me awesome is that I can get through extremely dry reads in a short number of days without ever pondering.

message 24: by roshay (new)

roshay (sadderdaze) What makes me awesome is that I love the sun.
No, seriously. I'm like a vampire in the daylight.

Captain L. J. Turner (alexandera_ann) | 98 comments What makes me awesome is that I strongly dislike the sun

♪♫Gloria♫♪ What makes me awesome is that I am in Cross Country.

Captain L. J. Turner (alexandera_ann) | 98 comments What makes me awesome is that I like Ireland

♪♫Gloria♫♪ What makes me awesome is that I am going to live in Ireland and Finland one day.

Captain L. J. Turner (alexandera_ann) | 98 comments What makes me awesome is that I met Mickey Cash

♪♫Gloria♫♪ What makes me awesome is that I have no idea who half the people in the world are.

Captain L. J. Turner (alexandera_ann) | 98 comments What makes me awesome is that I have been to Aruba

♪♫Gloria♫♪ What makes me awesome is that I'm learning Finnish.

Captain L. J. Turner (alexandera_ann) | 98 comments What makes me awesome is that I know what Feline oral saquamous cell carcinoma is

♪♫Gloria♫♪ What makes me awesome is that I'm learning two languages and I am 13.

Captain L. J. Turner (alexandera_ann) | 98 comments What makes me awesome is that I know how many pages the Barns and Noble version of Little Women has.

♪♫Gloria♫♪ What makes me awesome is that I shop Amazon.

Captain L. J. Turner (alexandera_ann) | 98 comments What makes me awesome is that I know what amazon means