The Mortal Instruments {Roleplay} discussion

Create Your Character > Shadowhunters

Comments Showing 1-49 of 49 (49 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by MOVED - CHECK BIO, Head Moderator of Awesomeness (new)

MOVED - CHECK BIO (izzylightfleur) | 304 comments Mod
Please try your best to follow the format below. If you're copying and pasting a character from another group, that's perfectly fine. ☺☻

Name:

Appearance:
Personality:

History:
Family:

Weapon of Choice:
Relationship Status:
Other:

message 2: by Drax (last edited Nov 29, 2013 02:58PM) (new)

Drax RavenKnight (draxhollowknight) [First Name:] Vyeron
[Middle Name:] Marik
[Last Name:] Drayon
{Titles:} The Burning Swordsman

[Age:] 18

[Gender:] Male

[Personality:] Vyeron is a very confused young soul, at the moment. For years, he's been tortured by his very own father, and has dreamed of ending the monster's life. However, before he could, this downworlder criminal came along and took away his vengeance! Should he be thankful or ashamed, or should he feel robbed? He feels angry at all of the turmoil, and he felt robbed. the anger covered up all of the other emotions, like kindness, compassion, happiness, love, duty, and everything else that made him who he was. Now all he wants is to request a one-on-one throw-down with the thing.

[Physical Appearance:]
description

(view spoiler)
Hair: Dark Blue
Eyes: Azure
Weight: 170
Height: 6'7''
Distinguished Markings: The Fire Emblem tattooed on his right shoulder.

[Backstory:] Vyeron's mother, who he never speaks of, was a Shadowhunter. She was terrified of him, like everyone, and did her best to avoid his father, who was often dark and demented. He was actually involved in several criminal acts. But her best wasn't enough. One night, when he was feeling evil enough, he seized her and forcibly had his way with her.

She tried to keep the pregnancy secret, but, as with all things, the Dark Shadowhunter discovered it, and he originally wanted it terminated, as with her life, but then he thought of the possibilities. What if he could control the child?

So, when the boy was born, Sirius immediately took it into his care. Needless to say, Vyeron suffered a great deal of abuse. His mother "mysteriously" died.

As his magical abilities matured, so did Vyeron's hate. His flaming soul burned for vengeance, and since his primary, but not SOLE form, of rune usage was fire-based, that was all that mattered.

When Sirius sent Vy away on a mission, the teen was relieved to be away from the vicious brute of a father. When he returned to find him murdered, he was enraged that he wasn't the one to do it. The perpetrator would pay for stealing his vengeance away from him.

[Family:] Sirius(Deceased), Maria(Deceased)

[Favored Weapon:] A long sword he bought from a black market and had enchanted with fire.

[Sexuality:] Heterosexual

[Relationship Status:] Single, but not looking.

[Other:] Not only is he extremely well trained and battle-hardened, but he is ambidextrous, so he grips his long sword in whatever hand he wishes.

Themes:

Battle: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9atIi...

Hopelessness: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MCSV5...

Vengeance: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8OkpR...

message 3: by MOVED - CHECK BIO, Head Moderator of Awesomeness (new)

You joined! :D And made a character! You're awesome!

message 4: by Drax (new)

Drax RavenKnight (draxhollowknight) Correction: I copied a character I'd already made in a different group.

Yep! I only read the first three, because then the author lost my interest completely.

message 5: by MOVED - CHECK BIO, Head Moderator of Awesomeness (new)

Still, you posted!

And I'm on book 5, but I think her best ones were the first 3.

Blood Bone and Muscle | 353 comments I have as well only read the first three and then Infernal Devices... That's because the author is leaving a major cliffhanger and I want the last book to be out instead of me having too wait months in existential crisis.

message 7: by MOVED - CHECK BIO, Head Moderator of Awesomeness (new)

{Name:} Jasmine 'Jaze' Raider
{Age:} 16
{Gender:} F

{Appearance:}

{Personality:} Jaze is a lovable girl. She can be shy when around someone new, but if she decides the person is okay, she opens up quickly. When someone insults her, she either ignores it and takes it silently, or she gets a backbone and throws some words back at the jerk, some of them sarcastic. She can go from having fun and hanging out, to being a Shadowhunter very quickly. She's a very easy going girl and loves just goofing off and being herself. She's very into music, singing, and dancing. If she sees someone being bullied, you can count on her to speak up. And when she does, she seems polite at first, but if the bully doesn't back down, she can get...mad.

{History:} Jaze's mother died when she was born. Her father was heartbroken, but managed to keep it together so he could raise her. He was a good dad, one that most kids would have fun with. But he couldn't support her very long.

When she was eight, her dad got a call from the bank. He didn't have the money he needed to raise his child. Jaze turned into a foster kid and remained that way until she was fifteen.

At fifteen-years-old, a man walked into the foster home and adopted her. But something was off about him. She told the lady her suspicion and swore that the man wasn't a man. But the lady didn't listen and Jaze ended up walking out with a new dad.

A dad who dragged her into an alley and tried to kill her. The man was a demon. It went on and on about how she was a little old not to know her Shadowhunter parentage. Apparently, her mother was an exiled Shadowhunter from Idris. Jaze tried to trick the demon into telling her why her mother was exiled, but it wasn't that stupid.

In the end, she didn't kill it since she didn't have a weapon to. Instead, the cops drove by and noticed a man attacking a teen girl. They pulled over and tried to arrest him, but the demon simply growled before it scaled the side of a building and vanished.

Jaze got a scar from that demon, one that runs diagonally across her back, from her shoulder to her waist. She now lives at the Institute with the other Shadowhunters. She hasn't told anyone that her mother was exiled.
Family:
Father ~ John Raider(Alive)
Mother ~ Jessica Valdez(Deceased)

Weapon of Choice: Throwing knives and daggers
Relationship Status: Single/Open
Other:

message 8: by Drax (new)

Drax RavenKnight (draxhollowknight) :)

message 9: by ₪Daughter of the Rain and Snow₪ (last edited Dec 05, 2013 03:12PM) (new)

₪Daughter of the Rain and Snow₪ Name: Susan Stormway

Appearance: description
Personality: Depending on who, or rather what you are, Susan has some different sides to her. Having lived among mundanes for most of her life, she is as friendly as she can be with people who she can't ever really connect with. She feels most comfortable with downworlders, who are usually the most trustworthy and she is able to reveal more about herself and form strong relationships. Shadowhunters, however, are only met with a cold hostility. You endanger her family, you end up with a knife in your back. Susan is generally an over all kind person, smart and well rounded, but she finds it hard to trust just about anyone.

History:
Family History: By blood, Susan is a Shadowhunter, but she would never say it is true. She has no love for the Nephilim and many of them have no love for her either. She is from a long line of Stormways, a family that is of superior blood even among Shadowhunters since they had faerie blood in their veins, resulting in a higher concentration of angel blood running with in them. Her family was often looked to for protection due to their great power. However, the Clave began to expect more and more of the family as the generations went on and their was little room for flaw with the Stormways.
When Susan and her twin brother were infants, their was a massive demon attack and many were killed. Her parents had done everything they could to assist in the battle, but there was too much for even them to handle. In the end, the demons were defeated, but not without casualties. Shadowhunters began to blame the Stormways for the deaths of their loved ones, even though they themselves were just as guilty for their deaths.
The nephilim began to believe that their faerie heritage didn't just give them more angel blood, but gave them demon blood as well. It was rumored that the family had sided with the demons, that they were corrupt by the black blood running in their veins, no matter how diluted it was. A gathering of enraged, grief-stricken Shadowhunters led an attack against the family, believing they needed to be put to death so they would no longer endanger the lives of others. Not wanting to have to fight off the people they had fought beside for their entire lives, Susan's parents took her and her brother into hiding and are still hunted by their kin to this day.

History of the Character: Over the years, Susan has lived with her family in Andorra, Italy, Greece, Ireland, England and Germany. Each move is made in effort to stay hidden. Once her parents feel that they have stayed too long in one play, bags are packed and they start a new life hundreds of miles away without so much as a glance back. The Stormways always stick together. Because of this, the only true friend Susan has ever had was her brother Leo. The two of them were inseparable, partly for protection, but also because they usually couldn't bare to be away from each other.

Family:
Liam Stormway- Deseased
Sienna Stormway
Leo Stormway

Weapon of Choice: Her father's rapier(a family heirloom)
Relationship Status: Single, but is open if someone wants to take their chances with her ^_^
Other: She is proud of her abilities to take down an opponent with ease, but one event in her past makes her fear what she can do.(view spoiler)

She has no marks; Susan never wanted to be associated with Shadowhunters.

message 10: by Blood Bone and Muscle (last edited Nov 30, 2013 04:16AM) (new)

Blood Bone and Muscle | 353 comments Very cool backstory! Hmmm, so she's tied to the giant Downworlder gossip channel, is she? This will make staying in hiding much easier only Shadowhunters are known for moseying around a little too thoroughly in other people's buisness.
Also, if she needs a hiding place, once I get it up and running, Magnus' apartment would be a safe enough haven for a short time, mind you. It's also a great place to gain information even if he would probably refuse to give any Conclave updates.

₪Daughter of the Rain and Snow₪ Thanks, I'll keep that in mind!

Blood Bone and Muscle | 353 comments Also, there's the vampire hotel but I wouldn't recommend that to anyone with a heart beat.

₪Daughter of the Rain and Snow₪ I feel like Susan can take em ^_^ Its the werewolves she's a bit hesitant about

Blood Bone and Muscle | 353 comments The point is not to kill them all.
I'd think the Werewolves would be easy to deal with. They're not a bunch of heartless, accursed souls living in basements and slaughterhouse hotels. Werewolves are a whole network of an extended family. Everyone is a cousin, sibling, bro, lover, exiled lone wolf. If you ever needed someone to hack your computer, I'm sure the Werewolves have a brother twice removed for that.

₪Daughter of the Rain and Snow₪ She's just weary of them cuz a couple of skeevy ones in London got paid off by some Shadowhunters and got her dad killed.

Blood Bone and Muscle | 353 comments Makes sense. I have a feeling grudges don't die with her as long as she's running.

₪Daughter of the Rain and Snow₪ Right you are! (:

message 18: by Destiny (new)

Destiny Trisha Renee Gaspard (Cartmanlover18) Ariel Stormwalker
Full name: Ariel Seraphina Stormwalker - she is named after an angel-she was named by Valentine ( hint: her middle name is Valentines mothers name)
born: October, 31st 1989
hair: White Blonde
eye: Jet Black
weight: 145 lbs
height: 6'1
alias: Ariel Bane
nicknames:Ellie
affiliation: Shadow hunter
species: considered a shadowhunter but she is a hybrid of many downworlders
residence: New York
file:///C:/Users/Destiny/Documents/ot... Appearance: She has long, unusually soft-thick,white blonde hair and beautiful jet black eyes that are rounded to where she looks like she has some Asian in her ( Magnus's blood). She has a fragile frame but is really strong, an aristocratic type face, a button like nose, medium soft red lips (natural) and she is usually wearing black or grey-of course shadow hunter gear-
history: Stated bt Valentine- She is the daughter of Rachel Stormwalker ( 1st Cousin of Robert Lightwood). She is a direct descendant of an Archangel- Both Valentine and Magnus don't know(Ariel swore to Razeiel that she wouldn't tell.), Valentine threatened to kill both her and Rachel if Magnus didn't participate in experiments. She has angel,warlock,demon,vampire,faerie,and werewolf blood coursing through her veins. Valentine killed Rachel anyway and was going to kill her but Magnus kept a promise to Rachel the night before and ran away with Ariel.

message 19: by Destiny (new)

Destiny Trisha Renee Gaspard (Cartmanlover18) Ariel Stormwalker
Full name: Ariel Seraphina Stormwalker - she is named after an angel-she was named by Valentine ( hint: her middle name is Valentines mothers name)
born: October, 31st 1989
hair: White Blonde
eye: Jet Black
weight: 145 lbs
height: 6'1
alias: Ariel Bane
nicknames Ri-Ri or Ellie
affilliation: Shadowhunter
species: considered a shadowhunter but she is a hybrid of many downworlders
residence: New York
Apperance: She has long, unusually soft-thick,white blonde hair and beautiful jet black eyes that are rounded to where she looks like she has some asian in her ( Magnus's blood). She has a fragile frame butis really strong, an aristocratic type face, a button like nose, meduim soft red lips (natrual) and she is usually wearing black or grey-of course shadowhunter gear-
history: Stated bt Valentine- She is the daughter of Rachel Stormwalker ( 1st Cousin of Robert Lightwood). She is a direct decendent of an Archangel- Both Valentine and Magnus don't know(Ariel swore to Razeiel that she wouldn't tell.), Valentine threatened to kill both her and Rachel if Magnus didn't participate in experiments. She has angel,warlock,demon,vampire,faerie,and werewolf blood courseing through her veins. Valentine killed Rachel anyway and was going to kill her but Magnus kept a promise to Rachel the night before and ran away with Ariel.

₪Daughter of the Rain and Snow₪ Not to burst your bubble but that kind of breeding sounds like it wouldn't work.

₪Daughter of the Rain and Snow₪ And correct me if I'm wrong, but if you like my ideas, compliment them. Don't take them.

Blood Bone and Muscle | 353 comments Wow, so she's related to Robert Lightwood and Magnus Bane? Man, this is going to be difficult to explain to Alec. XD
I roleplay Magnus so if you ever need him to aid you in a story, just say so. I'll try in the meanwhile to come up with an accurate excuse on why he wouldn't have just blasted Valentine to smithereens. With Magnus mind games and physical force barely ever work. It's mostly about playing puppet with the wrong people that get him.

Alright, so I agree with TLHG, vampire AND werewolf would be super difficult to marry together. Faries are a whole other monster of their own and warlock DNA doesn't breed because they're already a breed that shouldn't exist.
I'm kind of fascinated on how this will turn out once the guidelines are set. Here's a little tip, though: People don't have to be special to be interesting.
And another: When writing a character, only add what you'll actually use to influence the story.
Personally, I think working with fairy blood would be super messy since we know next to nothing about the fairies. You'll have to make up a whole set of story twists on how fairy blood changed her life as a human being.

Also, doesn't she have any marks of the Warlocks? Or features of Downworlders? Can she see herself in the mirror or be hurt by silver shards? These would all be things I'd think about if I was trying to make her super convincing.

message 23: by Queen of The Moon (last edited Dec 03, 2013 08:20PM) (new)

Queen of The Moon Name: Emily Thorne
Nickname: Em

Appearance: description
description
description
Height: 5’6
Eye Color: Blue with flecks of gold and green
Hair Color: Blonde with brown
Markings: description
Personality: She is tough. She does not trust easily and she has no interest in friendship, except if it is a mutual one where both sides gain something. She was raised to be the perfect Shadowhunter, carrying out the laws set forth for all to carry out. She is determined to get what needs to be done, done, as quickly and efficiently as possible.

History: She has lived in the China institution, the New York institution and has traveled all over the world fighting corrupt downworlders and bringing Shadowhunters to justice. She was raised by foster parents because her own parents were murdered before her eyes at age 6 by vampires. Her older brother also survived but she hasn't seen him since that terrible night, their parents died and they were separated. She had trained ruthlessly every since in order to exact her revenge on the coven that destroyed her life. She has tracked them all over the world waiting for the perfect time to strike, killing their friends along the way. Her cold and calculating ways have caused her not to have any love interests because she thinks they make her weak.
Family: Catherine, Mother (Murdered)
Thomas, Father (Murdered)
Nicholas, Brother (Alive)

Weapon of Choice: description
They are covered in runes that allow them to defeat almost any enemy that they come into contact with.
Orientation: Heterosexual
Relationship Status: Closed because she is uninterested.
Other: She is a good fighter in all forms and styles of fighting. She has also trained enough that she can fight perfectly no matter what hand her weapon is in, though she prefers to fight with her right hand.

message 24: by roshay (new)

roshay (sadderdaze) Name: Sapphire Thrushcross

Appearance:

description

description

Personality: Sapphire is a very open and fun-loving person. She likes to talk a lot but always respects the comfort of the people around her. She likes making new friends and is always true and faithful to every friend she makes. You always know that she’ll be there if you need a shoulder to cry on or someone to get into trouble with. She honestly doesn’t mind trouble at all. Taking risks and not regretting them if they backfire is in fact a hobby of hers. She’s definitely the most understanding person on the planet. Her huge smile never fails to light up the room. But, if you somehow manage to get her into her temper, oh, by the angel. You can forget anything you know about her. Her understanding and happy personality, it’s like it never existed. If she is angry at you, then she won’t hesitate to rip your throat out like an animal gone wild. Sapphire gets very fierce when she is in battle, she still has the fun-loving personality, but she won’t let a single demon escape her hands eve when she’s fighting with thousands. She is true to her mandate and the Accords but doesn’t fail to bend the rules once in a while.

History:
Sapphire was born in Idris, to the respectable Shadowhunter family of Thrushcross, her father had died five months after her birth in battle with an Eluthied Demon. Sapphire spent four years of her life in the Thrushcross manor in Idris with her mother and grandparents. She was then sent to the New York Institute for her Shadowhunter training. Learning to be a shadowhunter was tough, but she loved training. Sapphire has always been one of the best students in the Institute. Her mum comes to visit her often from Idris, and during summers Sapphire and her mom travel to different countries and have a quality mum and daughter time. Sapphire doesn’t have a complex and secretive history like her friends in the Institute, but the fact that she never knew her father upsets her deeply. She always bothered her grandparents for stories about her dad and she respects her father and the fact that he died staying true to his mandate.

Family:
Mother : Catherine Thrushcross

description

Father : Zack Thrushcross (dead)

description

Weapon of Choice:

Twin swords: her father's legacy

description

Relationship Status: Single
Other :
Not very good with runes; she doesn't bother with an iratze every time she gets hurt and doesn't understand the using of runes necessarily.
Spends most of her time in the Training Room or the Dining Room

₪Daughter of the Rain and Snow₪ I added a little to Susan's character thing. I forgot I had put it in one of my other rps. If you're curious about her, click on the spoiler.

Blood Bone and Muscle | 353 comments Eeek, how gruesome.

₪Daughter of the Rain and Snow₪ Yeah, she didn't really hate Shadowhunters until then... like I said earlier, she doesn't trust the werewolves so much anymore.

message 28: by Blood Bone and Muscle (last edited Dec 05, 2013 03:17PM) (new)

Blood Bone and Muscle | 353 comments Should I make a : Fairy, vampire or werewolf?
To add to this roleplay.
Or Shadowhunter... those are possible too. I want to try my hand at inventing an original character.

message 29: by ₪Daughter of the Rain and Snow₪ (last edited Dec 05, 2013 03:20PM) (new)

₪Daughter of the Rain and Snow₪ Yeah! Well, there are already faeries, I'm not sure about the werewolves and vamps, there's only one dude shadowhunter, but I say if there is a lack of something, pick that :) I doubt that was much help.

Blood Bone and Muscle | 353 comments It didn't. XD There's a lack of everything.

₪Daughter of the Rain and Snow₪ True that. Maybe you should try making the character and then worry about the species. Like the appearance, the personality, part of the history... stuff like that. Then when you figure out what species works with it, add the species into the mix of it :)

Blood Bone and Muscle | 353 comments Alright, wise knowledge, sensei. I shall get to it.

₪Daughter of the Rain and Snow₪ Take your time :)

message 34: by MOVED - CHECK BIO, Head Moderator of Awesomeness (new)

{Name:} John Lightfleur
{Age:} 18
{Gender:} M

{Appearance:}

[image error]
[image error]

{Personality:} John is intimidating and looks like a scary dude, even in jeans and a tee shirt. It might take a while, but when you actually take time to be around him, he's all fun and jokes. He loves doing crazy stunts and skateboarding. However, he does have a temper that, at times, he has trouble controlling. It might make him say some things he doesn't mean, or do something careless, but if he realizes he was wrong, he'll accept it. Though, that doesn't mean he'll be the first to say 'Sorry'.

{History:} Tb Rped, cuz it's a secret. ;D
{Family:}
Mother ~ Sally Lightfleur
Father ~ Mark Lightfleur(Deceased)
Sister ~ Veronica 'Vercia' Lightfleur

{Weapon of Choice:} Japanese sword: http://www.swordsoftheeast.com/Produc...
{Relationship Status:} Single/Open
Other:} I'll make his sister later...when we have more guys..

message 35: by corina (new)

corina (molteneyes) ((Wow, that's great! And you made him so quickly, too.))

message 36: by MOVED - CHECK BIO, Head Moderator of Awesomeness (new)

Because I copy and pasted parts. ^-^ Hehehe!

message 37: by corina (new)

corina (molteneyes) ((Oh, haha! So, entrance/exit thread? Darcelle only just got to NYC. I can post first. :) ))

message 38: by MOVED - CHECK BIO, Head Moderator of Awesomeness (new)

((Fine with me! :) ))

message 39: by corina (new)

corina (molteneyes) ((Awesome :) I posted.))

message 40: by ♪♫Gloria♫♪ (last edited Dec 31, 2013 08:05AM) (new)

♪♫Gloria♫♪ Name: Firacatric Maia Dawnstrider
Nickname: Fira

Appearance:

Fira has long, curly, red hair. She has several scars on her lower back, and on the insides of her forearms. Her green eyes are startling, and her glare is piercing. Her wings are white as snow, which is kind of a sick joke. She has a small star mark on her right arm. She is 5'9, and has a wingspan of 15ft

Personality: Closed off, hard-to-get, funny and sarcastic if-and only if- she's your friend. She is extremely smart, seeing she has perfect memory. Fira loves inventing new things, but hates when people interrupt her while she is testing them out. Fira hates it when people steal her ideas, too. Fira is very skinny, and can be considered malnorished by people who don't know her. People who do know her know she eats like she is starved. She can get distracted very easily if she sees something that interests her very much, save for when she is on missions.

History: When Fira was a few days old, her parents had taken her outside. They were going for a walk along the beach they had lived by. As always, they were very careful. As they walked by a lake, a demon came out and was stalking them. Fira had started to cry, and her parents knew something was wrong. Daniel, her father, told Crystal (Her mother) To run back to the cottage. Crystal took off, sword in hand, to the house. Daniel was left behind to fend for himself.
Crystal (of course) ran into another demon. The babe was snatched from her arms and taken away. Try as she could, she could not rescue her daughter without hurting her. The demon ran fast, and soon it was gone. Later, in the cave, it gave her demon blood.
However, Fira was saved. An angel came down and saved her from the demon, striking it down on the spot. It almost cured her of the blood... The angel took it and in exchange gave Fira wings, which he told her would be her downfall.
Fira's father barely made it back to the house, almost dead. Crystal was in a complete meltdown, and she never really fully recovered from her loss. They never saw Fira again, for the angel transferred her to this institute.
Crystal and Daniel later on had another child, Molly, who they loved very much. When Molly was 10, they left on a mission and never came back. Crystal and Daniel died not knowing that Fira still lived, and Fira doesn't even know about Molly.

Family: She has a younger sister (Molly Arianna Dawnstrider), but, sadly, she was put into a different institute. Her parents, Crystal (A shadowhunter) and Daniel (The mundane) were killed on a mission.

Weapon of choice: Fire sword, Finera

and her bow.

Other: She is Avian-American. She has a famous temper. Shoots like an Artemis. She knows sereal languages, her favorites being Greek, French, and Finnish.

Her Stele:

message 41: by Lizzy (new)

Lizzy Name: Bryn Lee

Appearance: http://static3.wikia.nocookie.net/__c...

History: Bryn grew up a full shadow hunter. She trained hard. At age 13 she started to drift away from shadow hunter culture and into human culture. She's been trying to get back into the shadow hunter ways but it's hard to ditch her self.
Family: Parents are dead

Weapon of Choice: a silver dagger. It has a crystal hilt and the weapon itself is a dagger
Relationship Status: single
Other:

Blood Bone and Muscle | 353 comments Cool~! I wish the picture would work, though. But feel free to begin anywhere.

message 43: by ♪♫Gloria♫♪ (last edited Feb 01, 2014 03:23PM) (new)

♪♫Gloria♫♪ Name: Elizabeth Joanne Crossfire
Meaning: Elizabeth: "My God is an Oath" and "My God is an abundance".
Joanne: "Gracious".
Backstory: Elizabeth was named after her grandmother, who was very held up in shadowhunter society, and partially the reason that the Crossfires and so rich.
"Joanne," Elizabeth's middle name, is the variation of Joan. Adreil (look below) wanted it to be Joan, after her favorite female from history, Joan of Arc. Jonah refused, and when he wrote the birth certificate, named her Joanne instead.

Birthday: June 13

Gender: Female. Her father wanted a boy, and that is why her mother had two other children after her, against her wishes. Jonah sexually abused Adriel, and when Adriel tried to have an abortion, he didn't let her leave the house anymore, at least when she was pregnant.

Appearance:

Elizabeth is very slim, lean, and fit. She is very tall, on the brink of being 6 foot. She always has troubles finding men that are taller than her, which only strengthens her inability to find a person to date and/or marry. She has very long legs, and tries not to wear heels. She has broad shoulders, and frequently wears earrings; though she hates wearings studs. She had a tattoo on her left shoulder. She has big feet, and that makes it hard for her to find shoes that are cute and actually fit fine. If you look on her upper thigh, she has scars from when she used to cut herself. She wears a runering on her pinkie almost all the time.

Personality: Elizabeth loves architecture, and spends her free time (Though she rarely has any) designing new buildings and visiting national monuments. Her fatal flaw is hubris, otherwise known as excessive pride: she thinks she can do anything and do it well.
Elizabeth can be very caring but possessive of the people she loves. She is very harsh and judgmental during first meetings, but after winning her approval she is very loyal. She is very strong-minded and equally stubborn, she is also incredibly brave and daring. Elizabeth shows many signs of dauntlessness, courage and determination. She has a lot of nerve. Elizabeth is also an intellectual genius, as well as clever and witty. She's also strategic, and is very wise.
Elizabeth is also very artistic. She can be open minded, not to mention creative. She can be very blunt at times and has a habit of talking a mile a minute, if nervous. She also doesn't like to accept help from her father or Mother, who are excessively rich. Elizabeth refuses to ask her parents for money or use their influence, unless she has no other choice. She feels personally responsible for the deaths of friends in battles, and it still haunts her today.
Elizabeth is always analyzing and constantly observes. She is very logical, and is very selfless and sympathetic towards others. Though might initially appear cold and selfish, she actually has a very good heart and is willing to defend the people she loves, with her life.
Elizabeth is very possessive, and shows this with not letting people leave the institute often, even if transferring to a new institute. Elizabeth depends on her friends to keep her sanity. She is definitely overprotective. She tries desperately not to show her weaknesses to people other than her friends, and almost always succeeds.

Fears/Flaws:: Losing her friends (She has already lost too many), hubris, Tornadoes, and striving to meet her parent's expectations and approval, even as she acts like she doesn't care what they think.

Theme Songs:
~ Song of a Caged Bird by Lindsay Sterling
~ Radioactive Sronger by Imagine Dragons and Daft Punk
~ Broken Girl by Matthew West
~ Let it Go on Frozen Soundtrack
~ Fire and Fury by Skillet

Favorite Movies/Tv Shows: 27 Dresses, Dr. Who, Sherlock.

Favorite Books: Eragon by Christopher Paolini, Harry Potter by J. K. Rowling.

Favorite Quote:
“I always marvel at the humans’ ability to keep going. They always manage to stagger on even with tears streaming down their faces.”
— Markus Zusak, The Book Thief

History: Elizabeth was not a wanted and loved baby, despite the fact she grew up in the Shadowhunter world.
She had a very sad and abusive toddlerhood. If she did even the slightest thing wrong, Elizabeth was punished, and severely by mostly her father. Her Mother loved Elizabeth dearly, but was only allowed to be around Elizabeth when Jonah was around. Adriel was very depressed by this, and began to distance herself from Elizabeth. Adriel became twisted in her ways and became much like Jonah, rude, stiff, and not very approving of Elizabeth.
By the age of seven, Elizabeth was an unhappy child, and didn’t have very many friends despite living in Alicante. She became the weird child, and often talked to herself. When she reached puberty, people started to notice her. She was shy then, and her beauty took sight of many people and the Crossfires became more popular.
Elizabeth gained many friends. This is about when rigorous shadowhunter training came in, and Elizabeth excelled in her studies. She flourished under the praise that her parents gave her in those teenage years. She ended up skipping two years of regular high school, and went to college at age 16. She majored in Music, and had a minor in shadowhunter training and substitute teaching. Her parents disapproved of the mundane studies that Elizabeth took to, and they cut themselves off from Elizabeth nearly all the way. Elizabeth had to take up several jobs in Alicante to support herself and her college intuition.
When Elizabeth turned 16, she went into a huge fight with several of her closet friends. Her best friend, Margaret, was killed in front of her eyes. Lulabelle, Sophie, and Alexander were also killed in the fight. Elizabeth barely survived, and after this she fell into a deep depression. This is when she started cutting herself.
Elizabeth finally finished training and got her college degree when she was twenty. She was offered an institute job in Finland, and she took it happily, wanting to leave Alicante, finally. Unfortunately, she was not satisfied living in Finland and cast out a resume to the institute in New York City. She was offered and took the job there. She has been running the Institute since she was 21, and since then has become satisfied with her life and has become much happier.

Family:
Adriel Crossfire (Mother):

Jonah Crossfire (Father):

Jacob and Uriah Crossfire (Identical twin brothers):

Weapon of Choice: Mentioned above, she will often have this with her. If she doesn't, she will have several blades in her pockets or in other places on her body.

Relationship Status: Single... Elizabeth would like to have a husband, but she has a problem with trusting people too much, mostly she just doesn't trust men. If she ever has a daughter, she would like to name her Margaret Lulabelle Crossfire.

Other: Elizabeth loves the color pink, although she doesn't wear it often. She enjoys buying and wearing slightly dressy and beautiful clothes. You will often see her with a pearl necklace around her neck, and a double cross bracelet on her wrist. She always has plenty of ponytails with her, handy with her long hair and all.

(view spoiler)

Blood Bone and Muscle | 353 comments *Insert supportive gif here*

♪♫Gloria♫♪ lol

message 46: by MOVED - CHECK BIO, Head Moderator of Awesomeness (new)

June Iparis! Annabeth Chase! Rachel Elizabeth Dare! I know those people!! I also love her. XD Nice work!

♪♫Gloria♫♪ Thank you :)

message 48: by Carlos (last edited Jul 05, 2014 05:42PM) (new)

Carlos Reyna (CarlosAlexis) | 13 comments Name: Alex Angel

Appearance: Alex height is 6'5 with him weighing 185 lbs. He has somewhat wavy ink black hair that covers his eyes along with having an 8 pack. His eye color look like that of an demon's and angel's eyes that is unknown along with being extremely handsome with dark good looks. He also has an strong and muscular build along with having muscles that look as if they were carved/chiseled out of/from marble.

Personality: protective, brave, resourceful, thoughtful, kind, caring, confident, silent, somewhat sullen, mellow, sarcastic, loyal

History: unknown

Family: unknown

Weapon of choice: two seraph blades for backup and for his main weapon, he uses an long pure white or black sword hilt/handle that two pure white or pure darkness double sided blades (depending how he feels) appear on both sides of the sword hilt/handle but only if he needs it

Relationship status: single

Other:
- has trained himself in fighting with different kind of weapons including a variety of demon weapons and angel weapons (except for firearms of course)

- is an expert combatant

- has trained his body and mind to go past the physical and mental limits of other shadow hunters

- is extremely dangerous and lethal but only to his enemies

- his weapons are all marked with symbols that allow him to defeat almost all enemies/demons except for the greater demons though the weapons CAN seriously injure them but not kill or fatally wound them and are also marked with symbols that allows him to conceal/hide his weapons easily

message 49: by Alex (new)

Alex Name: Alyx Darkfire

Appearance: http://img.izismile.com/img/img6/2013...

Personality: Brave, intelligent, strong physically and mentally, smart aleck, loyal, clumsy. Alyx takes chances not many people or shadow hunters would. she prides the lives of her friends more than she does her own. If someone is in life threatening danger, Alyx is right there next to them taking the blows until the other person can stand.

History: Alyx lived with her family outside of the institute up to the age of ten when a pack of demons attacked them at her house and killed her whole family except for her. The only reason she wasn't killed was because she had left just minutes previously to the attack. To this day she blames herself for not being there to either save her family or die with them. After that Alyx lived on her own, killing any demons that passed her, hoping that sometime they would kill her instead of her killing them. She finally made her way to the institute and is still killing demons, except now she has others to look out for and more ways to die.
Family: None anymore

Weapon of Choice: Alyx can use most any weapon at her disposal but she prefers her older brothers sword.http://www.jelldragon.com/images2/ac_...

Other: Alyx saved her moms favorite necklace form the ruins of her house and she wears it to this day. http://i00.i.aliimg.com/wsphoto/v0/12...

Also,burn marks cover her whole upper left arm from an accident when she was living on her own. She never talks about them and nobody ever asks.