Beta Reader Group discussion

Authors Seeking FREE Betas > Beta Reader needed for STRANGE short story

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Josh (new)

Josh | 2 comments I have written an absurdist short story that is highly experimental. It is an attempt to use nonsense phrases to communicate an actual idea. I would like beta reader(s) in order to see if this works. Ordinary rules like sentence structure apply, but NOTHING else does. You'll have to read it to see what I mean.

Anyway, if it sounds interesting, let me know and I'll shoot you a copy. It's quite short, but it might still take up a bit of your time if you try to decipher what I'm really doing with it.

message 2: by Ahnah (new)

Ahnah (ladyliriel) | 12 comments I would be willing to take a look at it if you like. I am completely intrigued. :) my email is as follows:
ladyliriel@gmail.com

message 3: by Josh (new)

Josh | 2 comments Ahnah wrote: "I would be willing to take a look at it if you like. I am completely intrigued. :) my email is as follows:
ladyliriel@gmail.com"

I have send you an email. Hope you enjoy!

message 4: by Harry (new)

Harry Nelson | 26 comments I want to see it! Do you like E. E. Cummings? I use something similar in my novel 'In the Lucid Dream Future.'

Will you email me at harrynelson8@gmail.com?

message 5: by Sarah (new)

Sarah Goffman | 8 comments This sounds intriguing. I will be happy to look at it. Email: booksbysarahgoffman@gmail.com