What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

Too Deep for Tears (Victorian Trilogy, #1)
This topic is about Too Deep for Tears
SOLVED: Adult Fiction > SOLVED. Series of half sisters a Chinese, Irish, and anther [s]

Comments Showing 1-7 of 7 (7 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Yvonne | 8 comments Read these books at least 10+ yrs ago. One was of an Asian girl with blue eyes who could never look up and let people see her eyes, she knew people by their walk. She lived in China. There was another daughter who lived in Ireland, and I think there was a 3rd book of another sister.

The father of the girls had traveled around the world and had affairs with these women, but did not stay.

Would like to put it on my list.

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

I think it might be Too Deep for Tears by Kathryn Lynn Davis

Justanotherbiblophile | 1730 comments You've posted this one twice, the other one is here:
https://www.goodreads.com/topic/show/...

And, since it has no suggestions, I'd suggest deleting *that* one, and not this one.

message 4: by Kris (last edited Nov 29, 2013 08:47AM) (new)

Kris | 33403 comments Mod
Stephanie's suggestion of Too Deep for Tears looks very promising. Here's the description of the Chinese daughter:

"Li-an hates the devil-father who made her a blue-eyed outcast in her Chinese homeland. But with her brilliant, reckless lover, she almost forgets her shame...until he is wrenched from her arms."

message 5: by Lobstergirl, au gratin (new)

Lobstergirl | 37777 comments Mod
Yvonne, are you still looking for this or was it "Too Deep for Tears?"

message 6: by Lobstergirl, au gratin (last edited Jul 03, 2017 07:35PM) (new)

Lobstergirl | 37777 comments Mod
No response but I agree with Kris, it sounds like a likely match. Moving to Solved. Incidentally this has been requested 3x now.

Yvonne | 8 comments Yes! Yes! Yes! Thank you.