1x1's ˆ.ˆ discussion

1x1's > Wisey and CoCo. Round 2.:)

Comments Showing 1-30 of 30 (30 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by wanderer (new)

wanderer (chloemai) | 1825 comments Here 'tis.:3
My charries should be up at some point tomorrow, but feel free to post yours whenever you're ready. I was sort of assuming that I'd be internet girl and nerdy guy and you'd be internet guy ands the girl with the kid. But just say if you want to change.:3

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

Wait, just to get this straight, are we doing doubles?

message 3: by wanderer (new)

wanderer (chloemai) | 1825 comments Yea, that's what I thought. Is that ok or did you want to do singles?

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

No, no, it's fine. :)

But could you clarify the internet girl and the internet boy part? :3

message 5: by wanderer (new)

wanderer (chloemai) | 1825 comments Like their sort of plot? :3

Well like, girl has issues, problems etc, and everybody treads around her as if she is a piece of glass. However, boy is her beacon of light in the darkness. He doesnt know about her problems and treats her as if she is just normal( as normal as you can treat somebody over the Internet.) as they grow closer they decide to meet up and from then on they grow closer, however girl could still stay distant-not wanting him to discover her past.

:)

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

Aha, I gotchu, then! :)

And basic profiles, of course, right? c:

message 7: by wanderer (last edited Nov 28, 2013 03:00PM) (new)

wanderer (chloemai) | 1825 comments :)

Yep, that's what I was planning to do. That way the character can expand throughout the RP without many constrictions.:3

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

Alrighty; I'll try to whip up my charries by today but homework's being an arse, so no promises. D:

message 9: by wanderer (new)

wanderer (chloemai) | 1825 comments Okies, I look forward to seeing then.:3

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

[Name] Peridot Fransesca Hyde
Nicknames: Perry, though only people whom she's close to address her that way.
[Age] Eighteen of years. {18}

[Appearance]

(view spoiler)

[Other]

(view spoiler)
Lena -- Age three.

▃▃▃ ▃▃▃

[Name] Nikolai Gavin Curtis
Nicknames: Nick; he hates his given name and insists on being called Nick.
[Age] Eighteen of years. {18}

[Appearance]

(view spoiler)

[Other] None to be added in terms of miscellaneous details.

message 11: by wanderer (last edited Nov 29, 2013 11:11AM) (new)

wanderer (chloemai) | 1825 comments

[Name]Tuppence Alessia Ford. (view spoiler)
Nickname;Since that time Tuppence has managed to sway everybody around into simply referring to her as Penny. She refuses to respond to anything different.

[Age]Eighteen years of age.[18]

[Appearance]
description
(view spoiler)

[Other]
With two attempted suicides under her belt, Penny has decided to draw a line and simply endure the hell most commonly referred to as life. After being diagnosed with severe depression after her fathers death, and her mother in jail, its safe to say that the short amount of time she has been alive things haven't exactly been easy. However, even trying to recover is made difficult with everybody tiptoeing around her. Except for him of course. He treats her normally. She can be thankful for that at least.

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

Ooh, I like her. :3

message 13: by wanderer (new)

wanderer (chloemai) | 1825 comments Both your characters are beautiful.:3 My guy will be up sometime tonight.:) I'm watching Blacklist right now though.:o ^_^

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

Aha, my friend's addicted to that drama. c:
And I'm sure he'll be lovely. <3

message 15: by wanderer (new)

wanderer (chloemai) | 1825 comments It's awesome.:3
But it's just finished on a cliffhanger.;-;

message 16: by [deleted user] (last edited Nov 29, 2013 03:06PM) (new)

Mwahah, I think I'll check it out coming from what you say about it. :3

message 17: by wanderer (last edited Nov 29, 2013 03:45PM) (new)

wanderer (chloemai) | 1825 comments

[Name]Ruben Alexander Wright.

[Age]Eighteen years of age. [18]

[Appearance]
description
(view spoiler)

[Other]

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

Aw, he's lovely, but the spoiler images aren't working. ):

message 19: by wanderer (new)

wanderer (chloemai) | 1825 comments Ok, I edited them now.:3 They should be all visible.C:

message 20: by [deleted user] (new)

Ooh, me likey. ;)

message 21: by wanderer (new)

wanderer (chloemai) | 1825 comments I was hoping you would.:3 I didn't want him to look 'too' perfect, if that makes sense? :)

message 22: by [deleted user] (new)

Aha, I gotchu. ;)

So, how shall we proceed? C:

message 23: by wanderer (new)

wanderer (chloemai) | 1825 comments Hmm. I'm not to sure.D:

We could have Perry and Ruben bump into each other at a coffee shop or something. Like, literally. Maybe being his geeky self Ruben could be quite clumsy, and turn around to quickly and spill a bit of his drink on Perry or something--that could be a conversation starter all right.:3

As for Penny and Nick I'm not to sure. Were we going to have them meet right away? Like their first meet up or something? I'm not sure. x.x

message 24: by [deleted user] (new)

I like that. x3

And for Penny and Nick, I think we can set them at a park. Nick could be tossing bread crumbs to the pigeons and some of the crumbs could land on Penny on purpose since Nick thinks she's pretty and wants to get her attention? Penny could get all gung-ho on him and chase him around, admittedly being the most fun she's had in a while? All the while, they don't know yet that they're talking to each other via the Internet as well. Just an idea. :3

message 25: by wanderer (new)

wanderer (chloemai) | 1825 comments Ok, that sounds pretty good.:3

I like the idea.(:

Would you mind starting off? I have a few RPs to reply to and right now I have to get to bed.:o c:

message 26: by [deleted user] (new)

Oops, I didn't even see this. :oo
I'll try to reply by Friday, though. I have a lot of huge tests this week. :s

message 27: by wanderer (new)

wanderer (chloemai) | 1825 comments Wisey? O.O

message 28: by [deleted user] (new)

OmFg, I can't believe I didn't see this.
Chloe, I'm so sorry! D:
I'll get on replying right now.

message 29: by wanderer (new)

wanderer (chloemai) | 1825 comments Don't worry about it.:)
Looking forward to seeing your reply.C:

message 30: by [deleted user] (new)

Peridot hated coffee. In her life of seventeen years, she still hadn't become sure why specifically she held a strong dislike for the bittersweet liquid. Maybe it was the taste? The aroma? Whatever it was, if one just mentioned the word coffee, you'd be guaranteed to see her wrinkle her nose in disgust. But the question was, why was she heading to Starbucks at 7:30 in the morning, a laptop bag slung along her shoulder?

Peridot smiled slightly as the bells above chimed in greeting to her entrance, running a hand through her long auburn locks as she headed to the counter. "Good morning," the barista tried to unsuccessfully stifle a yawn, smiling. "What'll it be today, ma'am?" Peridot bit at her lip, ordering a chai tea and an English muffin. A few minutes of tapping her fingers against the counter and receiving her order, Peridot selected a table at the farthest corner, just near the window. She didn't like being near people and being reeled into awkward conversations. The cons of being an introvert.

The young woman booted up her laptop, taking a sip of her tea as she heard the familiar chime that followed Microsoft's emblem. It was at times like this that she was thankful for solitude. Don't get her wrong. Lena - her three-year-old daughter - was her ultimate pride and joy. But Peridot, as an individual, had certain things that only went for her when she was alone. And as she opened up a Words document, Peridot knew it was writing that went well for her. She took another sip of her tea before slowly getting delved into her own world. This would be something interesting to share with her anonymous conversationalist over the Internet. If she finished in time, that was.

--

Nikolai was in the last place he wanted to be at: the park. Alright, alright. Maybe he was exaggerating a little too much. The park, after all, was a considerably better place to be in than some said locations. Being at the dumpster, for one. That was a real downer. But as he sat on one of the green park benches, absentmindedly scattering some bread crumbs to the pigeons that were slowly gathering together as they sighted a possible meal, Nikolai knew he should be elsewhere. In front of a laptop. Chatting with that girl he just randomly met over some chat website. At first, he had just been keen on just screwing around, trying to kill boredom. He had let slip lots of stuff he found hilarious, pretending he was just some 78-year-old man and asking people where he could find a good cream for penile warts. He was about to do the same for the next person he was going to chat with when he found the anonymous was different.

Penny, she had said, was her name with a smiley afterwards. At first, Nikolai had thought she was just a scam. So he had just played out his plan, acting like an old man. But what he soon found out was that she was way different from all the other girls he'd been with or met. She didn't snivel down for attention and bemoan of her problems and shit. Penny actually seemed like a great girl, not self-absorbed or anything. She was genuinely the perfect conversationalist Nikolai had ever met and that was saying something since she was a girl and females, after all, were always insecure and stuff. Not Penny, however. She seemed perfectly comfortable in her own skin and that made Nikolai like her even more.

The dark-haired masculine looked down as one by one, the pigeons flapped away from him, seeing with disappointment as there would be no more crumbs showering them anymore. His attention drifted along the vicinity, until his brown eyes fell upon a certain blonde sitting by herself. He sat there, watching her as she stared off into the distance. Getting involved with strangers wasn't something he did every day, but Nikolai thought this young lady seemed a tad disappointed. He looked down at his hand, seeing to his surprise as there was still some crumbs left. He looked up at the girl again. He was going to regret it. But she was beautiful.

The next second, Nikolai got up and tossed the crumbs over the girl, stifling chuckles as he waited for her to react. This would be interesting to watch.