What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

Golden Splendor
This topic is about Golden Splendor
SOLVED: Adult Fiction > SOLVED. HELP!! Ashley and Jared [s]

Comments Showing 1-8 of 8 (8 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Abimbola Iletogun (abimbolailetogun) | 20 comments Hi all, i need the title of a book i once read which was about a lady that her father promised of an inheritance in a far away land. She ,her brother and her maid boarded a ship with the hep of a seaman (Jared) in return for the lady (Asley)'s body.

message 2: by Tab (new)

Tab (tabbrown) | 5006 comments Claim the Crown Claim the Crown by Carla Neggers fits the description

Here are a couple of descriptions I could find:

-Forced out of anonymity by an enormous inheritance, Ashley Wakefield tempts fate by claiming her fortune and experiences shocking flashbacks that remind her of her dangerous past.

-A suspenseful story of romance and intrigue focuses on a brother and sister who suddenly inherit a family fortune from an unknown benefactor--and uncover a past they didn't know existed.

If not this book, how many years ago did you read this book? Genre, anything about the cover?

Abimbola Iletogun (abimbolailetogun) | 20 comments Thanks a bunch Tab....it sounds like it.but the part of the seaman jared was not mentioned at..i read it about 5 years ago but at the time i read it, i had a feeling that the book itself must have been old. am not really sure about that.thank again

message 4: by Tab (new)

Tab (tabbrown) | 5006 comments Abimbola, is there a way to check it out of your library to see if it is the book? It looks like it was re-issued in the late 90s so there is a possibility you will be able to easily find it.

Amber (Daisymau) (daisymau) | 1258 comments Golden Splendor by Colleen Quinn has Jared and Ashley. He's a captain of a ship. Not sure if there's a brother and maid.

Abimbola Iletogun (abimbolailetogun) | 20 comments tanks Tab and Amber..i will search again

Abimbola Iletogun (abimbolailetogun) | 20 comments yea i have checked..its golden splendor...tanks a lot

Amber (Daisymau) (daisymau) | 1258 comments You're welcome. Glad I could help you find the book.