Writing Help-Group For Everyone discussion

HI,WHAT'S THE TIME WHERE YOU LIVE?

Comments Showing 1-50 of 174 (174 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4

message 1: by ♕ ❤ ♕ Princess pink diamonds posh bird LINZY.x.♕ ❤ ♕ (last edited Nov 28, 2013 02:24AM) (new)

♕ ❤  ♕ Princess pink diamonds posh bird LINZY.x.♕ ❤ ♕ (marilyngoodreadscom) | 337 comments Mod
Hi everyone.
It's cold here in Liverpool.What time is it where you live,what's the weather like?
Hope you are all having a great day and come on here to join in and chat later.

Day, English,

message 2: by Dee (last edited Nov 28, 2013 09:53AM) (new)

Dee Sauter (indeathaddict) I love the cat Princess. Right at this minute it is 10:35 on Thursday Nov 28, Thanksgiving in the states. I live in Phoenix, Arizona (about an 8 hour drive to the Pacific Ocean.) Phoenix is a desert, so the temperature right now is 62 degrees. The thing with living in a desert climate is the days get hot, well not in the winter, but the nights drop maybe 20 or 30 degrees. In the summer, it is not uncommon for the daytime temp to be 115-118 and drop to 80-85 degrees. The winter can go anywhere from the 60s to the 70s and drop to 30-20 degrees

♕ ❤  ♕ Princess pink diamonds posh bird LINZY.x.♕ ❤ ♕ (marilyngoodreadscom) | 337 comments Mod
Hi Dee.It's 5.45pm here in England.It can get really cold but it's not so bad for November this year.
My fiancee and go abroad the end of December every year so we look forward to that.

message 4: by Dee (new)

Dee Sauter (indeathaddict) That is so cool. Where do you go?

message 5: by ♕ ❤ ♕ Princess pink diamonds posh bird LINZY.x.♕ ❤ ♕ (last edited Nov 28, 2013 09:56AM) (new)

We went to Malta last year.Going to Alicante in Spain this year Dee.It's warmer than Malta.

message 6: by Dee (new)

Dee Sauter (indeathaddict) I bet. If you ever come to Arizona I have a place for you.

message 7: by Jennifer (new)

Jennifer Priester (jenniferpriester) For me it's currently 7:47 at night and the weather outside is cold-somewhere in the 30's-and there is a thin layer of snow covering the ground.

message 8: by Cat (last edited Nov 28, 2013 04:51PM) (new)

Cat  (cat335) | 9 comments I'm in Arizona too :) Its 5:49 pm and about 70

Dee wrote: "I bet. If you ever come to Arizona I have a place for you."

I'd love to visit Arizona Dee.

message 10: by ♕ ❤ ♕ Princess pink diamonds posh bird LINZY.x.♕ ❤ ♕ (last edited Nov 28, 2013 05:25PM) (new)

It's 1.15am here.lol.
I can't sleep.

I hope it doesn't snow here Jennifer.
I've been reading your stories.They're fab.

message 11: by ♕ ❤ ♕ Princess pink diamonds posh bird LINZY.x.♕ ❤ ♕ (last edited Nov 28, 2013 05:23PM) (new)

Cat wrote: "I'm in Arizona too :) Its 5:49 pm and about 70"

Hi Cat.That's hot!

message 12: by Cat (new)

Cat  (cat335) | 9 comments It's too cold for me XD

I'll send you my weather if you send me yours.:)

message 14: by Cat (new)

Cat  (cat335) | 9 comments Hehe, I'm just wayy to used to the heat

message 15: by ♕ ❤ ♕ Princess pink diamonds posh bird LINZY.x.♕ ❤ ♕ (last edited Nov 28, 2013 05:29PM) (new)

You're lucky.
We had quite good weather all year round but it's getting cold now.
Hope you're looking forward to Christmas.

message 16: by ♕ ❤ ♕ Princess pink diamonds posh bird LINZY.x.♕ ❤ ♕ (last edited Nov 29, 2013 01:08AM) (new)

Hi everyone.It's Friday at last.It's just gone 9am in Liverpool.It's raining and really windy.Going to start my Christmas shopping today.Don't fancy going out in it .lol!!

I Wish you a Lovely Day

Glitter, Good Day | Forward this Picture

message 18: by Lot (last edited Dec 02, 2013 02:21PM) (new)

Lot (lot1) | 38 comments Here it's already 12.20 Am and it's very very cold...hope to snow soon~

08.37am and I just got up.It's a cold day and 23 days to Christmas..yayy!!

message 20: by ♕ ❤ ♕ Princess pink diamonds posh bird LINZY.x.♕ ❤ ♕ (last edited Dec 04, 2013 12:39AM) (new)

08.40am and another cold day.
Christmas shopping today,the shops are mad.

Days Of The Week Comments

Magickal Graphics

message 21: by Dee (last edited Dec 04, 2013 01:47AM) (new)

Dee Sauter (indeathaddict) I am done shopping. I went out on Black Friday. What a NIGHTMARE!!! I hate shopping. Right now it is 2:44 AM.

message 22: by Jennifer (new)

Jennifer Priester (jenniferpriester) It's currently 5 in the morning, which is only a few hours away from my normal weekday bedtime. I work best at night so when I don't have a vendor event or pet vet appointment that I have to be up for I sleep during the day.
I did all of my Christmas shopping back in September to avoid unnecessary going out in the cold and to avoid holiday shoppers. Ironically, for next weekend, Friday-Sunday, my book manager got me a space in the local mall so I could hopefully sell to the same people I was trying to avoid.

Yay.You're all organized Jennifer.Lucky you.
You still have to go out in the cold but it's for a good cause.

Dee wrote: "I am done shopping. I went out on Black Friday. What a NIGHTMARE!!! I hate shopping. Right now it is 2:44 AM."

You and me both Dee.Are you behind my timezone or ahead?

message 25: by Julius, He Who Arises in Might (:D) (new)

Julius (bookseeker007) | 1781 comments Mod
It's currently 10:55 pm, and we're bracing for an ice storm here in Oklahoma.

It's 08.05 am here in Liverpool and cold but dry.
Hope the ice storms not too bad.I don't know what they're like.

message 27: by Lot (last edited Dec 05, 2013 10:06AM) (new)

Lot (lot1) | 38 comments It's already 8.04 here in Romania and because it's the night before the day of Saint Nicholas I want to wish everyone named Nicole or Nicholas a beatiful happy birthday and to have a night full of magic~

message 28: by ♕ ❤ ♕ Princess pink diamonds posh bird LINZY.x.♕ ❤ ♕ (last edited Dec 05, 2013 03:29PM) (new)

I just learnt something else I never knew Jack.

It's now 11.25pm and bedtime soon.

message 29: by Julius, He Who Arises in Might (:D) (new)

That's cool, Simple.

7:44pm, the ground is covered with snow, and I can't get to town.

message 31: by Julius, He Who Arises in Might (:D) (new)

7.10pm. Still frozen. Brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.................

message 32: by ♕ ❤ ♕ Princess pink diamonds posh bird LINZY.x.♕ ❤ ♕ (last edited Dec 08, 2013 05:15PM) (new)

It's 1.10am here ,Monday already.and my nose is cold,even though I have the heating on

message 33: by Julius, He Who Arises in Might (:D) (new)

Don't you guys in England use propane for most of your heating?

You mean gas bottles?We don't.
We have central heating all over the house.

message 35: by Phoebe, TheInvincibleRabbit (new)

Phoebe (theneveronlinechick) | 3313 comments Mod
It's 9:28 PM, on a boiling, sweaty Tues. 10th of Dec. Only a couple more days to wait until my b-day, and a rather good idea has popped into my head for a story. Think I'll plot it first, as a change, before I start writing it.

I'm also thinking of putting some brain-challenging debate games in this group to stimulate the brain and to get it functioning around factual texts. I am also in favour of another writing competition being set up, if I can somehow give the winner a prize of sorts.

@ Princess: Thanks for making this awesome thread! :D
I like what you've done with the place.~ xD

It's flashy. :3

message 36: by ♕ ❤ ♕ Princess pink diamonds posh bird LINZY.x.♕ ❤ ♕ (last edited Dec 10, 2013 06:29AM) (new)

Aww..thanks Phoebe.
It's great you're back.
This is an awesome group and was worth it.
I've also made a freebies thread and a thread to post free books straight from The authors for a limited time when I see them.
It's 2.14pm and coldish here.
I'm jealous of your weather but the good thing is we are going abroad at the end of December.

Welcome Back Comments

~Magickal Graphics~

message 37: by Phoebe, TheInvincibleRabbit (new)

Welcome. :P
Danke.~
I know... I seriously know I wasn't thinking straight, back then. O.o
Yay!!!! That's epic!! :D

That's a good idea, Princess.
And it's good that we have someone in the group who can put pictures everywhere. I myself have no idea how to do it. :)

Haha,, you shouldn't be jealous - yesterday was bad. xD

Ooooohhhh, going abroad? That sounds interesting!
Hope you have fun with it. :)

The weather today is at a neutral right now - neither hot or cold, on this Wed. 11th of December at 8:55AM.

message 38: by Lot (new)

Lot (lot1) | 38 comments Here it's already 1.32 AM and I really don't want go to sleep...it's very cold here and unfortunetly it hadn't been snowing for two or three weeks
By the way there are only two weeks until Christmas. Yeeeeeeeeey~

Welcome back, Phoebe~

message 39: by ♕ ❤ ♕ Princess pink diamonds posh bird LINZY.x.♕ ❤ ♕ (last edited Dec 10, 2013 03:58PM) (new)

It's 11.55pm and getting cold but no snow.
Brrr...don't want any either.

message 40: by Phoebe, TheInvincibleRabbit (new)

Simple wrote: "Here it's already 1.32 AM and I really don't want go to sleep...it's very cold here and unfortunetly it hadn't been snowing for two or three weeks
By the way there are only two weeks until Christma..."

If you can't get to sleep, I find that taking a glass of warm frothy milk helps to calm the mind, myself.

Either that, or tea.. I am loving the Tetly teabag, at the moment.~ xD

Grazia, Simple! And, Wooohhhoooo!!!!!!!!!! xD

PG tips.Can you get them Phoebe?

message 42: by Phoebe, TheInvincibleRabbit (new)

*Pours you a cup*
Probably not here in Australia, no.

Or, are you referring to tips for PG programs? :P

message 43: by Dee (new)

Dee Sauter (indeathaddict) Phoebe wrote: "Welcome. :P
Danke.~

And it's good that we have someone in the group wh..."

I for one signed up for photobucket.com and I either downloaded or is it uploaded pictures I want or I go to browse and pick out a picture then you click on IMG on the right side of the picture then click HTML. That copies the picture you want. Go to where you want your picture and press paste. Walla, you have your cool picture. There may be other sites and maybe other members can let us know.

message 44: by ♕ ❤ ♕ Princess pink diamonds posh bird LINZY.x.♕ ❤ ♕ (last edited Dec 11, 2013 12:16AM) (new)

PG tips Tea Phoebe.

*mmm* thanks for the Tetley.

message 45: by Phoebe, TheInvincibleRabbit (new)

Dee wrote: "Phoebe wrote: "Welcome. :P
Danke.~

And it's good that we have someone ..."

Oh! Thanks for the hints, Dee! I'll see if I can accomplish it before I go to sleep. :)
@Princess: Oh , of course. Welcome, mate.~ *sips tea also because it is refreshing*

Well, it's 10:21 PM here on a Thurs. 12th of December, 2013, and I am quite enjoying this cuppa. :P

message 46: by Phoebe, TheInvincibleRabbit (new)

Dee wrote: "Phoebe wrote: "Welcome. :P
Danke.~

And it's good that we have someone ..."

Oh! Thanks for the hints, Dee! I'll see if I can accomplish it before I go to sleep. :)
@Princess: Oh , of course. Welcome, mate.~ *sips tea also because it is refreshing*

Well, it's 10:21 PM here on a Thurs. 12th of December, 2013, and I am quite enjoying this cuppa. :P

You're ahead of me Phoebe.
It's 9.00pm on 12th December.
You'll have christmas first.lol!

message 48: by Fatima (new)

Fatima | 5 comments It's 4:26 pm

It's almost 10pm and It's really windy and rainy outside.

message 50: by Julius, He Who Arises in Might (:D) (new)

6:27pm, and I do believe winter might be ending.....

« previous 1 3 4