The Seasonal Reading Challenge discussion

GETTING TO KNOW YOU > And I'm so thankful for...

Comments Showing 1-7 of 7 (7 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Donna Jo (new)

Donna Jo Atwood | 3157 comments Here in the United States it's Thanksgiving, a holiday when we take time to reflect on our blessings for the past year.
Some of us have had momentous changes in our lives, others of us just have small moments of good things that have happened.
If you'd like to mention just one or two "things" you are thankful for, feel free to do it here.

I'll start by saying I'm thankful I have the time to read, the ability to read, the inclination to read, and the perfect reading community here at SRC. Many thanks to the moderators who keep this community going and to the participants who make it fun.

message 2: by Julie (new)

Julie What a great idea Donna Jo! What I am especially thankful for are my two wonderful sons.....becoming a Mom (21 years ago--yikes) was the best thing that could have ever happened to me. And to top it all off, I just found out today that next April I will become a Grandma! Life is good..... <3

message 3: by Alison (new)

Alison | 186 comments Congrats on the new arrival coming Julie!

I am Canadian but I'm always up for an excuse to remember the things I am thankful for. Tonight I'm thankful for my amazing kids and my spouse and our furbabies. I'm glad we get to all be together nice and warm on this cold night. <3

message 4: by Sue (new)

Sue (suetinge) | 1494 comments I'm very thankful for my huge extended family.

message 5: by Connie (new)

Connie G (connie_g) | 371 comments I'm thankful for my wonderful family.

This is the last day of the Fall Challenge, and I'm very thankful for the countless hours that the moderators put in to make it fun for us.

message 6: by Jenifer (new)

Jenifer (jensamaha) | 365 comments I am thankful for the moderators and anyone else that puts time into this group. The longer I am in the group, the more I realize just how much work is required to keep our challenges running smoothly.

I am amazed by each of you!

Thank you!

Robin (Saturndoo) (scoobydoo0811) Like many of you I am always thankful to have my family.

BUT a little over year ago while playing around on GR I stumbled upon someone,she knows who she is, who has become very dear to me. Although we have never met in person, I have voice chatted with her once!!! She listens to my off the wall rants about my misfortunes in life as well as my times of rejoicing. I try to talk to her via email,instant messenger or here on GR every day. Sometimes we spend hours and hours on messenger talking about books,tv shows and movies,sharing thoughts and off the wall random pictures as well as keeping up with what is happening in our lives daily. She is such a kind and caring person and I LOVE her MY Mum!!!!LOL

Someday,hopefully, we will eventually get to meet!! She is the best friend that a person could ask for. I am very thankful for you and our friendship ELISHIA!!!!!!!!!