Shut Up & Read discussion

Writing on the Wall (Survival, #1)
This topic is about Writing on the Wall
Archives > CLOSED

Comments Showing 1-7 of 7 (7 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Tracey (last edited Jan 06, 2014 11:37AM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Tracey Hi all! I'm looking for people willing to read a free copy of my new novel, Writing on the Wall in exchange for an honest review on Goodreads and Amazon.com. I have EPUB, MOBI and PDF. Let me know if you're interested. Thanks!

Writing on the Wall (Survival Series, #1) by Tracey Ward
Currently 4.56 of 5 stars with over 60 reviews!

message 2: by Aline (new)

Aline I would like to read you book. My email is line.mattos@ yahoo.com.br if you still have a copy available for me. Pdf if you can. I would love to review your book.

message 3: by Geneva (new)

Geneva Waters | 38 comments I would like a copy what is due date cause I have some books to review before it genevawaters1973@yahoo.com mobi thank you Geneva Waters

Tracey Hi ladies! I will send them right now, thanks! And Geneva, I'm really just asking anyone willing to R4R the book to post reviews by the end of December, so 3 weeks. If you'll need a little longer, that's fine :)

Tracey Aline wrote: "I would like to read you book. My email is line.mattos@ yahoo.com.br if you still have a copy available for me. Pdf if you can. I would love to review your book."

Aline, when I tried to send to that e-mail address Gmail basically told me, "No." :) Will you take a second look at it and let me know if it's correct?

Alina (alinabee) | 66 comments Hey, would love to read and review this.
Alinahart27@hotmail.com
epub format, please! :)

message 7: by Sarah (new)

Sarah (aladysmanifesto) | 9 comments Sounds great! Aladysmanifesto@gmail.com ePub please