Goodreads Librarians Group discussion

Old Sins Long Shadows
This topic is about Old Sins Long Shadows
Book Issues > Stats not updating

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

Hi,

I'm not sure if this is the right place to post this but on my book stats graph it shows I received a book review and a rating on the 25th Nov. 48 hours later it has still not shown up on the other ratings/reviews stats/bar charts or on the community reviews? How long does it take for these to be updated?

Old Sins Long Shadows

Thank you

message 2: by Z-squared (new)

Z-squared | 8580 comments I have refreshed your book stats. See if that's better now.

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

I see no change. Sorry.

message 4: by Z-squared (new)

Z-squared | 8580 comments I do see a review posted Nov. 25th. I'd quote the username, but that's generally frowned upon in these forums. It starts with "WOW... What do I say about this book that I have only..."

Is that the one you were looking for? Maybe there's a caching problem preventing you from seeing it, but if I can, then the changes should roll through the system eventually. Alternatively, I notice that review has a comment on it predating the apparent review date. It's possible that the book review/rating you were expecting was just a user editing their previous review. That might cause a blip on your book stat graph, even though no additional review or rating was made.

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

That lovely review was posted on the 3rd or 4th November, however for some reason it is now saying 25th November. I agree with you, I think perhaps it was edited 48 hours ago. I can see it fine. Thank you for clearing that up. :)