italki English Reading Club discussion

What kind of books do you like?

Comments Showing 1-7 of 7 (7 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Diane (new)

Diane (dianestevenson1040) | 13 comments Mod
When I want to relax, I read fantasy or science fiction books.

But when I want to feed my mind, I like non-fiction. Usually I choose a book about science, or a biography.

What kind of books do you like?

message 2: by Camila (new)

Camila | 3 comments I enjoy mystery books the most,I love when I can't let go of a book until it's finished. Nevertheless I also enjoy science fiction and fantasy, but it's hard to find good ones.

message 3: by Diane (new)

I've added two of my favorite mysteries to the advanced shelf:
The Blessing Way

A Duty To The Dead

Let me know if you start reading them!

message 4: by Camila (new)

Camila | 3 comments I live in south america and I can't find those books in any library, let alone in English. Is there a way for me to read the books on my computer? I've heard of e-books but I don't know how it would work or how to pay for them. I would appreciatte some help!

message 5: by Diane (new)

Camila wrote: "I live in south america and I can't find those books in any library, let alone in English. Is there a way for me to read the books on my computer? I've heard of e-books but I don't know how it woul..."

Ok, I see how that could be a problem! Let me do a little research, and I'l get back to you on that!

message 6: by Camila (new)

Camila | 3 comments I was able to find "The blessing way" I have just begun chapter 3, thank you for the recommendation!

message 7: by Diane (new)

Great! Let me know what you think!