Camp Half-Blood discussion

252 views
Games > Pick-A-Path/ Choose Your Own Adventure

Comments Showing 1-50 of 903 (903 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 18 19

message 1: by Nunya (new)

Nunya (nunyabiznes) | 673 comments Here's how you play:
I'm gonna post a story, and YOU will be the main character. I will leave the post off with a choice. You have to decide the best way to go. Take turns making a choice. Someone start off...


message 2: by Nunya (new)

Nunya (nunyabiznes) | 673 comments I'll start...

You're walking through camp hb. You're hungry, so your headed to the cafeteria to get some grub. Suddenly you hear a BOOM! and green smoke pours into the sky. Do you want to...

A) Get your food. It doesn't involve you.

B) Check it out! So curious... (Curiosity killed the cat)

C) Free Choice

Note: Free choices can only be given by me, moderators, in the beginning of a story, and if you PM me. Or else someone will say something like "Become Invincible!" and that's unfair. Same goes for the story. But stuff like "Open the black box." is okay, and "You find a magic crystal with instructions to boil in hot water and eat. You do so but don't eat it just yet..."
You can put ANYBODY in this story like:
Michael Jordan
Your sister
Spongebob Squarepants
Captain America
And many more! Pick A B or C
...


message 3: by Nunya (new)

Nunya (nunyabiznes) | 673 comments I'll start...

You're walking through camp hb. You're hungry, so your headed to the cafeteria to get some grub. Suddenly you hear a BOOM! and green smoke pours into the sky. Do you want to...

A) Get your food. It doesn't involve you.

B) Check it out! So curious... (Curiosity killed the cat)

C) Free Choice

Note: Free choices can only be given by me, moderators, in the beginning of a story, and if you PM me. Or else someone will say something like "Become Invincible!" and that's unfair. Same goes for the story. But stuff like "Open the black box." is okay, and "You find a magic crystal with instructions to boil in hot water and eat. You do so but don't eat it just yet..."
You can put ANYBODY in this story like:
Michael Jordan
Your sister
Spongebob Squarepants
Captain America
And many more! Pick A B or C
...


Jamison Dingler B!


message 5: by Nunya (new)

Nunya (nunyabiznes) | 673 comments Jamison chose B

You walk around the cabins, ignoring your hunger pangs. You reach where you saw the green smoke come from and see the weirdest thing. You see...

A) An Asgardian

B) A girl with a bow and arrow

C) A boy playing with Greek fire

D) ZOMBIES!!


message 6: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth (fantasynerd365) C


message 7: by Nunya (new)

Nunya (nunyabiznes) | 673 comments Elizabeth said C

You see a boy playing with Greek fire. You walk up to him. His clothes are singed (burnt) and his skin is showing flesh. "Oh my godsm, are you okay!?" you ask him. One look at you and you see he's frightened. You believe he's from either the Hades cabin or the Hestia cabin. When he turns to you, he jumps up and starts running, screaming "Don't follow me!" You stand pondering if you should follow or not. Finally, you choose to...

A) Follow him!

B) Get some grub. (Always thinking about your stomach, aren't you?)

C) Get some help!

D) Free Choice


message 8: by Apple (new)

Apple Misha | 13 comments A


message 9: by Nunya (new)

Nunya (nunyabiznes) | 673 comments Apple said A

You follow the boy even when he said don't. A large amount of fog rolls in suddenly, so you can't see him. When it clears, there's a little black box where the boy was supposedly. You walk over to it. There are words on it that reads something in an unknown language, since you have dyslexia... So, do you want to...

A) Open it now!

B) Take it with you and get help?

C) Take it with you but keep it hidden from others

D) Get help, but don't touch it!


message 11: by Nunya (new)

Nunya (nunyabiznes) | 673 comments William said A

You can't hold in your excitement, so you open the box. (Cue scary music) A big burst of blue energy comes out the box. You're frightened so you trip backwards and hit your head on a rock. Ouch. The blue energy forms a portal. So...

A) Go through!

B) Bring a friend!

C) Get supplies! You don't know where you'll end up!

D) Friend and supplies!


message 12: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth (fantasynerd365) Jubilee wrote: "William said A

You can't hold in your excitement, so you open the box. (Cue scary music) A big burst of blue energy comes out the box. You're frightened so you trip backwards and hit your head on ..."


D


message 14: by Julia (new)

Julia | 7644 comments A


message 15: by Nunya (new)

Nunya (nunyabiznes) | 673 comments Elizabeth said D

You run to the cabin, hoping the portal stays. You grab some rope, gronola bars and water, a first aid kit, a pair of gloves, and a lighter. You see your friends and decide who to take. You settle on...

A) Taylor Swift

B) Niall from One Direction

C) Your friend from Hestia's cabin

D) Free Choice


message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

((CHOOSE NIALL!!!))


Korzoran {William Massey} (Korzoran) | 7685 comments ((Which way do gay guys walk?))


message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

((I don't know. Why don't you take four of your friends and see!!))


Korzoran {William Massey} (Korzoran) | 7685 comments ((One direction. And NO!))


message 21: by [deleted user] (new)

((F*** off!))


Korzoran {William Massey} (Korzoran) | 7685 comments ((No. And I said c so let's get on with this.))


message 23: by [deleted user] (new)

((Don't insult one direction!))


Korzoran {William Massey} (Korzoran) | 7685 comments ((I can if I want. It's a free country here.))


message 25: by [deleted user] (new)

((You're lucky that Kimi isn't here because we WILL hurt you for insulting them.))


message 26: by corina (last edited Nov 27, 2013 11:41AM) (new)

corina (molteneyes) ((Guys. Just stop. Respect others' opinions. You don't have to agree, just respect. I know if I like 1D or not, but I'm not going to go slam other people for not agreeing with me.))


message 27: by [deleted user] (new)

((I'm not going to respect him if he's calling 1D gay!))


message 28: by Nunya (new)

Nunya (nunyabiznes) | 673 comments Sorry Brittany, but William commented first. I can put him in later ;)
William said C

You get your friend from the Hestia cabin. He says he'd be delighted to go. You hand him a backpack and you both walk back to where the portal was. You get there and count to three. You both jump in. Swirls of colorful light pass you as you travel. When you land, you're...

A) In One Direction's studio ;)

B) At Candy land

C) In the Underworld

D) An arena

E) A large flying ship


message 29: by [deleted user] (new)

A


Korzoran {William Massey} (Korzoran) | 7685 comments ((Ggggggrrrrrrrrrr!!!!!!!))


message 31: by [deleted user] (new)

((Haha ;))


message 32: by corina (new)

corina (molteneyes) Brittany {My thoughts are stars I cannot fathom into constellations} Cipriano wrote: "((I'm not going to respect him if he's calling 1D gay!))"

((I wasn't talking just to you, I was talking to William as well. He has no right to call 1D gay, it's true. He should respect your opinion as well.))


message 33: by Apple (new)

Apple Misha | 13 comments ((Wait what??? Super confused over here, can you still comment if someone already did, and is the rule first come first serve? Also I don't think 1D is that bad, their looks and voice is okay too~))


message 34: by Nunya (new)

Nunya (nunyabiznes) | 673 comments (( XD I don't know them well, so I'm gonna try my best.))
You land in One Direction's studio! Your friend doesn't seem too happy about this... You go and hide behind a speaker set because you hear voices. "You sure you got the right plan from boss?" "Yeah." "To keep One Direction from winning the contest, right?" "Yup." So...

A) Jump out and confront them.

B) Stay hidden

C) Do over! (Rewrite this section yourself)
((I have no idea how to relate this to camp HB...))


message 35: by [deleted user] (new)

A


message 37: by Nunya (new)

Nunya (nunyabiznes) | 673 comments (( Pretty much, unless everyone votes for something different than the first person:

Mike: A
Sally: D
Loran: D

See? I go with first, or majority. Just comment BEFORE I see the first comment as the only choice. If you don't like the rules, then vote and I'll change them.))


message 38: by Apple (new)

Apple Misha | 13 comments ((Ohhh thx! umm...aren't we getting sorta out of topic? Not trying to be rude or anything but...getting from camp half blood to 1D studios lol HUGE difference))


message 39: by Nunya (new)

Nunya (nunyabiznes) | 673 comments "Aha!" you shout as you jump out and confront them. They are two guys, a guy with brown hair, and a guy with blonde. They look at you, then run at you. Your friend, as a son of Hestia, can fully control fire. He sets his...
gotta go, I'm back from my school field trip.


message 40: by Nunya (new)

Nunya (nunyabiznes) | 673 comments (( yup I was tninking about that..))


message 41: by Nunya (new)

Nunya (nunyabiznes) | 673 comments *thinking


message 42: by Nunya (new)

Nunya (nunyabiznes) | 673 comments ... feet on fire and flies you beoth to


message 43: by Nunya (new)

Nunya (nunyabiznes) | 673 comments feet on fire and flies you both to a beam on the ceiling. Theme guys are below you. You see another black box, just by the guys.

A) Get it!

B) Eh...

C) Free choice


message 44: by [deleted user] (new)

B


message 45: by Apple (new)

Apple Misha | 13 comments B!


message 46: by Nunya (new)

Nunya (nunyabiznes) | 673 comments Majority said B

You decide against going for the box. Instead, you crawl along the beam, looking for a way out. You see a vent at the end of the beam, so you burst it open, crawl through and your friend follows. It's very dusty inside, but since the vent is hardly strong enough to support your weight, one sneeze and you'll fall through. You crawl and turn right, take another opposite of left, turn left, turn right. then crawl straight. Suddenly, your friend sneezes. You would have been alright, but he had to catch fire and make the vent catch fire too. You both scream as you fall. He uses his power to fly. You use your power to... wait what is your power?

A) Since you're a child of Poseidon, you control water.

B) You're a child of Hades. You are everything underworld.

C) A child of Hermes. ((I forget what they do...))

D) A child of Aphrodite.

E) Free Choice

Note: You are allowed to comment a chapter of the story, if you don't think I will be back in a while. And PM suggestions. Does it count if the people are FROM chb? Or should I make it a quest for something chbish?


message 47: by Julia (new)

Julia | 7644 comments A


message 48: by Nunya (new)

Nunya (nunyabiznes) | 673 comments ((Why didn't my post work?))


message 49: by Nunya (new)

Nunya (nunyabiznes) | 673 comments Julia said A

You have water powers. Unfortunately, water doesn't work when fire is all around evaporating the water. You couldn't use your power here. You fall... to your death... in the flames... just kidding, your friend set his feet on fire again and saved you. You gasp. His pants legs care burning up, not harming him, but turning his pants into ashes. What do you do? ((These are now becoming life or death situations ;)))

A) Tell him immediately!

B) Eh...

C) Drop down! (Fool)

D) Tell him s-l-o-w-l-y


message 50: by Alex (new)

Alex Marshall | 1192 comments B! ((Trolololo))


« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 18 19
back to top