Christian Kindle News discussion

A Progressive Christian Handbook
This topic is about A Progressive Christian Handbook
Whatcha Reading? > A PROGRESSIVE CHRISTIAN HANDBOOK now in paperback!

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Fletcher Rhoden | 2 comments I'm reading this great book about progressive Christianity -- the original and purest form of the world's most widespread religion. History, science and religion work together to wipe away the old misinterpretations of scripture are cast aside. A thorough and thoughtful treatise -- very well researched. Great for anyone torn between their secular and their spiritual selves, and great to spread the word to others. They may be progressive Christians and not even know it!

message 2: by Craig (new)

Craig Dressler (craigdressler) | 10 comments I certainly have little if anything good to say about "progressive Christianity". Hopefully, this book deals with how such a belief system errors in so many ways.

Fletcher Rhoden | 2 comments Quite the opposite, Craig -- the book is pro-progressive. Maybe you should read the book -- it may sway your opinion.

message 4: by Jane (new) - added it

Jane Rozek (goodreadscomjane_catherine_rozek) | 1 comments Fletcher wrote: "I'm reading this great book about progressive Christianity -- the original and purest form of the world's most widespread religion. History, science and religion work together to wipe away the old ..."

It sounds like the real original Christianity. Have you looked at The Celestial Proposal? The Celestial Proposal Our Invitation to Join the God Kind by Jane Catherine Rozek It's similar. Message me if you are still active on this thread!

message 5: by Errol (last edited Dec 02, 2021 12:15PM) (new)

Errol Smythe (errolsmythe) | 1 comments Craig wrote: "I certainly have little if anything good to say about "progressive Christianity". Hopefully, this book deals with how such a belief system errors in so many ways."

Craig sounds like a person who does not know what he is talking about.

He sounds like person who is bankrupt of any supernatural experience with The Creator of Heaven and Earth and has failed to cultivate a genuine sincere lasting relationship with Our Lord and Saviour The Lord Jesus Christ.

It would be good for Craig to seek The Path of Life and to pray for Spiritual Guidance.

Life without GOD is like living in spiritual darkness every day.

We all need GOD.
We pray for Craig and for others like Craig.

We will remember Craig in our prayers.

Craig fails to enumerate so called failures or so called errors of "a belief system".

"A blind man cannot lead blind people." and atheists can never be experts on the ABC'S of Christianity.