Camp Half-Blood discussion

note: This topic has been closed to new comments.
Archives 2013-2014 > Andi! And Julia :)

Comments Showing 1-50 of 278 (278 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6

message 1: by Julia (new)

Julia | 7644 comments . Just wondering, is it OK if I'm Annabeth? I mean I'n fine of you want to be her :)

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

Nah that's cool! I'll be Percy :) soooo how are we starting this?

message 3: by Julia (new)

Julia | 7644 comments Umm how about it's there one year anniversary and Percy surprises her with this??

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

Suuuure!! :)
((Ok starting now!!))

Percy jogged to the Athena cabin, and walked in without even knocking. He was just too excited!

message 5: by Julia (new)

Julia | 7644 comments Annabeth opened the door. "Why are you so excited seaweed brain? Please tell me it's not about something blue" Annabeth ssid

message 6: by Julia (new)

Julia | 7644 comments *said

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

"Oh shush, you." Percy picked her up in a hug and swung her around and out of the cabin.
"Happy one year anniversary!"

message 8: by Julia (new)

Julia | 7644 comments Annabeth grinned "Three things, first, yiou remembered?! Second, put me down right now! and Third, are we doing anything to celebrate?" she asked

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

Percy smirked. "Of course I remembered. And no, I'm fine here thanks." He kissed her cheek, still holding her up. "And three, yes we are. You'll love it, I'm sure." He kept her up with one arm and pulled out two tickets with his other hand.

message 10: by Julia (new)

Julia | 7644 comments Annabeth's eyes widened when she saw the tickets "Did you really buy those for our one year anniversary or did you steal them with the help of Piper?" she teased

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

Percy set her down but didn't remove his arm from her waist. "How dare you!" He gasped dramatically. "Yes, I bought them. Want to know where they're to?" He asked, raising his eyebrows.

message 12: by Julia (new)

Julia | 7644 comments "Yes! I hope they have good architecture!" Annabeth said with excitement

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

Percy smirked. "Well I'm sure that in our entire around the world trip, there will be some good architecture."

message 14: by Julia (new)

Julia | 7644 comments "A-around the world?" she stuttered.

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

Percy nodded and hugged her.
"Around the world."

message 16: by Julia (new)

Julia | 7644 comments She squeezed him back "Oh my gods Percy! This is the best anniversary present ever! When are we leaving?" she asked, not letting go of him

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

Percy kissed the top of her head.
"Tonight. If that works of course."

message 18: by Julia (new)

Julia | 7644 comments "Of course that works! Wait, shoot! It's three PM and I don't have anything packed! See ya Seaweed brain!" she kissed his cheek and ran into her cabin

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

Percy laughed and went back to his cabin.

((Time warp?))

message 20: by Julia (new)

Julia | 7644 comments (( Yep, how about skipping to the plane... and let's pretend they somehow got their weapons past security O.O ))

message 21: by [deleted user] (new)

((Haha ok COOLIO!))

Percy put the last suitcase in the overhead compartment and sat beside Annabeth, having given her the window seat.
"Well, this'll be interesting." He muttered, hoping Zeus wouldn't shoot them out of the sky.

message 22: by Julia (new)

Julia | 7644 comments "It sure will" Annabeth agreed as they started to take off. (( Wanna have girls make googly eyes at Percy everywhere they go including the plane so that Annabeth has to keep showing them that he's her boyfriend?? ))

message 23: by [deleted user] (new)

((Sure! Can you be the girl?))

Percy smiled and kissed her softly, then brushed the hair from her eyes.
"I'm so excited."

message 24: by Julia (new)

Julia | 7644 comments (( Sure! )) "Me too" Annabeth smiled and noticed a girl was watching Percy with googly eyes. She nodded over to the girl for Percy to see.

message 25: by [deleted user] (new)

Percy very carefully looked at the other girl and smirked at Annabeth. "Guess this seaweed brain isn't too bad looking huh?" He rolled his eyes. "I'm kissing, Smarty pants, I love you."

message 26: by Julia (new)

Julia | 7644 comments Annabeth rolled her eyes "Love you too, fish face. Now I can't focus on anything except that girl watching you. Maybe we should show her we're together?" she smirked

message 27: by [deleted user] (new)

Percy smiled. "If you insist!" He sighed dramatically and jokingly, then leaned in and kissed Annabeth softly.

message 28: by Julia (new)

Julia | 7644 comments Annabeth deepened the kiss just a bit and the girl huffed angrily and looked somewhere else

message 29: by [deleted user] (new)

Percy pulled back and kissed Annabeth's nose.
"Well that was interesting."

message 30: by Julia (new)

Julia | 7644 comments She giggled slightly "Yes. Yes it was" she said "Wanna watch a movie?" she asked

message 31: by [deleted user] (new)

Percy leaned back into his seat and nodded.
"Sure." He nudged her. "You pick."

message 32: by Julia (new)

Julia | 7644 comments "The Hunger Games?" She asked

message 33: by [deleted user] (new)

Percy shrugged. "Haven't seen it. Sure."

message 34: by Julia (new)

Julia | 7644 comments Annabeth nodded and put it on. She plugged in the ear buds and gave one to Percy and took the other for herself

message 35: by [deleted user] (new)

Percy leaned his head on her shoulder and watched.

message 36: by Julia (new)

Julia | 7644 comments Annabeth's eyes started to slowly close and soon, she was drifting of into sleep

message 37: by [deleted user] (new)

Percy smiled and let Annabeth rest her head on his shoulder. He stroked her hair and smiled.

message 38: by Julia (new)

Julia | 7644 comments (( Time warp? )) Annabeth continued to sleep peacefully, hugging Percy in the process

message 39: by [deleted user] (new)

((Sure!))

Percy also fell asleep, his arm around Annabeth.

message 40: by Julia (new)

Julia | 7644 comments Annabeth woke up to the pilot announcing the landing in ten minutes. She gently shook Percy "Wake up seaweed brain, and it still looks like you drool when you sleep" she said smiling, remembering that was the first thing she ever said to him. It was over six years ago...

message 41: by [deleted user] (new)

Percy woke up and wiped his sleeve across his mouth.
"Thanks, smarty pants." He smiled.

message 42: by Julia (new)

Julia | 7644 comments She smirked "You're welcome, Kelp for brains" She looked out the window and heard the pilot announce they'd be landing in a minute or two (( Oh shoot! We never decided what they're first stop would be DX and I GTG soon ))

message 43: by Julia (new)

Julia | 7644 comments (( GTG I'll be on tomorrow, Good night! ))

message 44: by [deleted user] (new)

((Ok byeeee!))

message 45: by Julia (new)

Julia | 7644 comments (( Back on! :))) They landed "Let's go, Percy" Annabeth said, standing up like everyone else (( Wanna have the girl flirt with Percy in the airport? ))

message 46: by [deleted user] (new)

((Sure!))

Percy stood and grabbed a few of their bags, trailing behind Annabeth as they got off the plane.

message 47: by Julia (new)

Julia | 7644 comments Annabeth noticed the same girl watching Percy on the plane come towards them. Annabeth rolled her eyes. When will this girl get the hint!? (( What's their first stop??? ))

message 48: by [deleted user] (new)

((Ummm... How about Australia first?))

Percy put his free arm around Annabeth's shoulders, unaware of the girl watching him.

message 49: by Julia (last edited Nov 27, 2013 08:06PM) (new)

Julia | 7644 comments The girl continued to bluntly stare "Gods, when will this girl take a hint?" she muttered under her breath. She decided to let the girl flirt because it would be amusing. The girl looked like the complete opposite of her, but the height was the same. Annabeth made a chart of their differences in her head.

Girl: Straight brown hair,sky blue eyes, wearing the probably most revealing and tight outfit in the history of outfits.
Annabeth: Curly blonde hair,stormy grey eyes, she was wearing a simple loose tee and shorts

message 50: by Julia (new)

Julia | 7644 comments The girl started walking towards them and tapped Percy on the shoulder

« previous 1 3 4 5 6
This topic has been frozen by the moderator. No new comments can be posted.