Maximum Ride Ultimate RP discussion

Flock Folders > Alternate Refuge Flock

Comments Showing 1-50 of 1,738 (1738 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 34 35

message 1: by Fox (last edited Nov 26, 2013 07:38PM) (new)

Fox  (aegontargaryen) | 2973 comments Ok, so here's what's going on... Jesse is actually from an alternate universe and he came to this one somehow. (Nobody really knows how) Jesse keeps remembering his or he life because the school, who was actually the ones who experimented on him, also gave him memory implants, which are failing. in the alternate universe everyone in the refuge flock works for a government agency called MCA (mutant control agency) and lincoln lee is their leader, now that Jesse is gone. There are a ton of mutants in this universe. We can roleplay as our charries in this universe in the Alt. Refuge flock.

The MCA is a group of mutants who protect the US from other mutants that have turned evil. These evil mutants have all sorts of powers.

message 2: by Fox (new)

Fox  (aegontargaryen) | 2973 comments Lincoln rolled around the MCA headquarters in his chair. He was pushing of desks and disturbing pretty much everyone, but they couldn't complain. After all, lincoln Lee was in charge here.

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

Brooke yawned and she strolled down the hall, looking for Spencer.

message 4: by Fox (last edited Nov 26, 2013 08:00PM) (new)

Fox  (aegontargaryen) | 2973 comments "BROOKEY!" Lincoln was spinning around in his chair. "Wassup?!!"

(First of all remember that lincoln IS 31, just very immature. And second, this is his chair http://www.vangviet.com/pretty-high-b... ))

message 5: by Maddy (new)

Maddy ((Hey LOKI, only MODS can create folders, I had to get onto a computer before I could create the folder. Please keep this in mind for the future. Thanks))

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

She yawned and looked at him. "Why are my sleeping hours limited here?!" Brooke whined.

message 7: by Fox (new)

Fox  (aegontargaryen) | 2973 comments ((Sorry, I just thought it would be fine if you had alredy approved it)

message 8: by Maddy (new)

Maddy ((It keeps things more organized if we only allow MODS to create folders so everyone isn't creating folders at the same time, duplicated appear, and it's easier for us MODS to keep track of the flocks.))

message 9: by Fox (new)

Fox  (aegontargaryen) | 2973 comments ((Kk. I'll remember that)

message 10: by Fox (new)

Fox  (aegontargaryen) | 2973 comments "So you can keep yourself in tip-top shape, that's why!!" Lincoln got out if his chair and almost fell over from dizzyness. Then he started laughing

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

"But I only get like a few hours of sleep!" She kept yawning.

message 12: by Fox (new)

Fox  (aegontargaryen) | 2973 comments (Out of all my charries I'm probably most like lincoln. :-b ))

message 13: by Fox (new)

Fox  (aegontargaryen) | 2973 comments "Seven is more that a few... In fact it's more like several!" Lincoln started rolling around brooke

message 14: by Fox (new)

Fox  (aegontargaryen) | 2973 comments ((Or mabey a mix of Lincoln and Jesse)

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

Brooke rolled her eyes. "Can we change it to like.....10??"

message 16: by Fox (new)

Fox  (aegontargaryen) | 2973 comments "Let's not. Ok?" Lincoln smiled

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

"No!" She snapped, cranky from her loss of sleep. "Where's Spencer?"

message 18: by Fox (new)

Fox  (aegontargaryen) | 2973 comments "Rwar. Angry Brooke's" Lincoln rolled away. "And I have no clue where spencer is"

message 19: by Hill (new)

Hill (kimhill6) | 4538 comments ((Omigash- Sparrow should be married or...something...:)))

Sparrow yawned, rolling her eyes

message 20: by Fox (new)

Fox  (aegontargaryen) | 2973 comments (Ya-- to Asher!)

Lincoln rolled over to sparrow. "Wake up!" He yelled loudly

message 21: by Hill (new)

Hill (kimhill6) | 4538 comments ((Wait- what?! I can't have my charrie's married!(That's kind of...weird...) Plus Asher totally had, like, this huge love triangle at the beginning of refuge flock....))

Sparrow jumped, slapping his face "Jeezus"

message 22: by Fox (last edited Nov 26, 2013 09:43PM) (new)

Fox  (aegontargaryen) | 2973 comments (But this ain't the refugee flock)

Lincoln started cracking up. Then he put one foot on his chair and the other on the ground and chair-scootered away

message 23: by Hill (new)

Hill (kimhill6) | 4538 comments Sparrow cracked a grin "Smart ass"

message 24: by Hill (new)

Hill (kimhill6) | 4538 comments ((....I don't know......))

message 25: by Fox (new)

Fox  (aegontargaryen) | 2973 comments Right then Lincoln threw a paper at sparrow. On it was a drawing of a donkey with a big brain

message 26: by Hill (new)

Hill (kimhill6) | 4538 comments Sparrow laughed and swatted it out of the air

message 27: by Fox (new)

Fox  (aegontargaryen) | 2973 comments Lincoln sat at his big desk at the front of the main room and spoke into a microphone. "AND TODAYS ANNOUNCEMENTS... Drumroll please!" Lincoln banged on his desk "yesterday we completed all our tasks with no deaths! And sparrow thinks I'm a smart-ass!!! WHOOP" Lincoln turned off the mic

message 28: by [deleted user] (new)

((Wait, how old would Brooke be now then?!))

Brooke groaned and she punched the wall.

message 29: by Fox (new)

Fox  (aegontargaryen) | 2973 comments (((The same as she is in the normal refugee flock. Jesse was 32 but the school made him look younger so he wouldn't run into the other him that is in the same universe.))

message 30: by [deleted user] (new)

((Okay so 16))

message 31: by Fox (new)

Fox  (aegontargaryen) | 2973 comments Lincoln sat at his desk and did some paperwork. "You young recruits are lucky. You don't have to do THIS" lincoln motioned to the papers in his desk

message 32: by [deleted user] (new)

"How are we lucky?! We get no sleep!!!" She growled.

message 33: by Fox (new)

Fox  (aegontargaryen) | 2973 comments "Seven hours is more than enough sleep" lincoln rubbed her head. "I only get 4" lincoln smiled "and look at how much energy I have" lincoln drank a mocha

message 34: by [deleted user] (new)

She glared. "Raise our sleeping hours!" Brooke snapped and she leaned over his desk. She was wearing a white v neck with short shorts and converse. Her auburn hair was pin straight and it flew down her back.

message 35: by Fox (new)

Fox  (aegontargaryen) | 2973 comments "I don't choose them" lincoln poked Brooke's nose "I'm in charge of some things, but not everything"

message 36: by [deleted user] (new)

She climbed onto the desk and tackled him. "Then talk to who makes them!" Brooke hissed.

message 37: by Fox (last edited Nov 27, 2013 09:07AM) (new)

Fox  (aegontargaryen) | 2973 comments "Fine." Lincoln picked up his phone and dialed a number "hello, mr president, this is Mr Lee of the MCA. My top recruits want to know if they can have more sleeping hours." Lincoln paused and eyed Brooke "no, okay. I will tell them that" lincoln stared at brooke

message 38: by [deleted user] (new)

Brooke looked at Lincoln.

message 39: by Fox (new)

Fox  (aegontargaryen) | 2973 comments "That was the president. He said no" lincoln looked serious now

message 40: by [deleted user] (new)

She groaned and banged her head on the wall.

message 41: by Fox (new)

Fox  (aegontargaryen) | 2973 comments "Haha! I'm kidding. That wasn't the president, just a friend. Sure sleep and extra hour tonight" lincoln was laughing

message 42: by [deleted user] (new)

"Thank you! You evil turd!" She ran out of the room.

message 43: by Fox (new)

Fox  (aegontargaryen) | 2973 comments Lincoln didn't hear her. He was laughing too hard.

message 44: by [deleted user] (new)

She ran to her room and fell asleep.

message 45: by Fox (new)

Fox  (aegontargaryen) | 2973 comments Lincoln looked like he was doing work, but he was actually checking twitter

message 46: by [deleted user] (new)

Brooke snored.

message 47: by ☯Jocey☯ (new)

☯Jocey☯  (Joceymc) | 868 comments ((Can I make a charrie for them to hunt down?))

message 48: by [deleted user] (new)

Spencer walked towards brooke. "morin'" he said waking her up.

Hannah walked into Linclon And saw what he was doing "Really?" She asked annoyed, she wasn't a moring person.

Alex was in his Pjs (Black PJ pants no shirt >///<) and wwnt ti the kitchen making breakfast.

message 49: by [deleted user] (new)

She groaned and chucked a pillow at him. "Let me sleep!"

message 50: by [deleted user] (new)

He caught it smiling "Come on ALex is cooking" he said picking her up bridal style.

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 34 35