What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

Query abandoned by poster > ABANDONED. Series: three books about three brothers. Pretty sure it is Scottish or medieval. Two of the brothers became held prisoner and were tortured

Comments Showing 1-9 of 9 (9 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Lenea (new)

Lenea Lastinger carnes | 3 comments There were three books in the series about three brothers. Pretty sure it is Scottish or medieval, I read it three years ago and can't remember the names of the book or trilogies. Two of the brothers became held prisoner and were tortured. The older brother often taking the punishment for the younger brother who cants speak. One brother was married and returned to his bride. In the second book the other prisoner brother can't speak and was saved by the Lords fiancée (I think). She eventually gets him to open up. The third book is about the third brother who's been holding down the clan and land while brothers were prisoners. His wife makes glass secretly and they are estranged somewhat because of an infant death. The brothers are suffering major from PTSD and injuries from war. Does this sound familiar to anyone?

message 2: by Lisa (new)

Lisa (med0ra) | 439 comments Maybe the Beloved Trilogy by Patricia Potter?Beloved Stranger

message 3: by Ann aka Iftcan (new)

Ann aka Iftcan (iftcan) | 6972 comments Mod
Was it a romance? Or just a historical trilogy? Was the history "accurate" or was it just kind of close?

message 4: by Kris (new)

Kris | 33349 comments Mod
Sounds like Seduced by Her Highland Warrior by Michelle Willingham. The series is
https://www.goodreads.com/series/6283...

If I recall correctly, this book spends a lot of time describing Laren painstakingly learning to make beautiful stained glass in a cave. (Wow, a book I've actually read! Most books for this group I find only through online searches.)

message 5: by Lobstergirl, au gratin (new)

Lobstergirl | 37760 comments Mod
***Note: Provide a brief description of your book in the subject line, as opposed to something vague like "Help!" or "Can't Remember This Book" and you will be more likely to catch the eye of someone familiar with your book.

message 6: by Lobstergirl, au gratin (new)

Lenea, are you still looking for this series or was it something suggested above?

message 7: by Lobstergirl, au gratin (new)

Lenea did shelve and rate "Seduced by Her Highland Warrior" in Feb. 2014.

message 8: by Kate (new)

Kate Farrell | 4072 comments Mod
Lenea, was Seduced by Her Highland Warrior the book you were looking for? We'd like to know so we can mark this as solved, and shelve the book.

Thanks.

message 9: by Lobstergirl, au gratin (new)

No response. Moving to Abandoned.