Camp Half-Blood discussion

note: This topic has been closed to new comments.
Archives 2013-2014 > William (Jake), Alex (Sid), and Constantin (Nico)

Comments Showing 1-50 of 441 (441 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

message 1: by Constantin (new)

Constantin Heller (eversnaxolotl) | 1260 comments ((So this is our quest thread, guys. We can start as soon as Alex and I return from Thalia´s Pine. Or we could possibly start there. Oh, and, by the way, I still have to make the prophecy up.))

message 2: by Alex (new)

Alex Bane | 352 comments Sid walks along a path

message 3: by Constantin (new)

Constantin Heller (eversnaxolotl) | 1260 comments Nico and Sid stood at Thalia´s Pine, bags with clothes, food, and other stuff over their shoulders. Appearently, somebody played a prank on Nico and painted all his clothes yellow. He was pretty sure that it was Connor. He noticed something that was missing. "Wait, where´s Jake?", he said to Sid.

message 4: by Alex (new)

Alex Bane | 352 comments Sid stoped "I thought you knew."

Korzoran {William Massey} (Korzoran) | 7685 comments Jake came up the hill and saw them. "Hey guys." He said.

message 6: by Constantin (new)

Constantin Heller (eversnaxolotl) | 1260 comments Nico looked at the huge seabag Jake had with him. "Are you gonna take our whole cabin with you?"

message 7: by Alex (new)

Alex Bane | 352 comments Sid chuckled

Korzoran {William Massey} (Korzoran) | 7685 comments "No! It's filled with things we need to get to the Underworld. Because we're traveling on foot. Not shadow traveling.

message 9: by Alex (new)

Alex Bane | 352 comments Sid looked at Nico

message 10: by Constantin (new)

Constantin Heller (eversnaxolotl) | 1260 comments Nico became serious. "Yes, we can´t shadow-travel. Dad would notice it."

Korzoran {William Massey} (Korzoran) | 7685 comments "Wish we could. Alright then where's the van?" He said looking at the road.

message 12: by Constantin (new)

Constantin Heller (eversnaxolotl) | 1260 comments "Hmmm, I can´t see it either...", Nico said looking around.

message 13: by Alex (new)

Alex Bane | 352 comments Sid pointed at a van "Is that it?"

Korzoran {William Massey} (Korzoran) | 7685 comments "Yep. Let's go." He said and walked towards it.

message 15: by Constantin (new)

Constantin Heller (eversnaxolotl) | 1260 comments ((Gotta go. Just had first snow here. Have to do prophecy anyway. See ya :D))

message 16: by Alex (new)

Alex Bane | 352 comments Sid followed and looked at Nico

Korzoran {William Massey} (Korzoran) | 7685 comments ((Ok bye.))

message 18: by Alex (new)

Alex Bane | 352 comments ((Bye))

message 19: by Constantin (new)

Constantin Heller (eversnaxolotl) | 1260 comments ((I´m back guys))
Nico saw the van. He followed his friends down the hill.

message 20: by Constantin (last edited Nov 26, 2013 08:10PM) (new)

Constantin Heller (eversnaxolotl) | 1260 comments ((Just created our prophecy:
"Three half-bloods together to Hades will go
Ask death himself for what they want back
To find themselves and others bow
May die or survive under foe´s attack
They will bring back the fugitive from oceans or skies
Just one color can save them in the end
A promise will be held under knowledge´s eyes
And find on this travel more than just a friend"))

message 21: by Alex (new)

Alex Bane | 352 comments (Nice)
Sid hummed in his head

message 22: by Constantin (new)

Constantin Heller (eversnaxolotl) | 1260 comments When they arrived at the vehicle, Nico thought of something. The van never brings demigods all the way to where they want to get. They would have to come up with a transportation possibility after the van dropped them off.

message 23: by Alex (new)

Alex Bane | 352 comments Sid got inside the van "Cmon lets go."

Korzoran {William Massey} (Korzoran) | 7685 comments Jake was thinking the same way Nico was.

message 25: by Constantin (new)

Constantin Heller (eversnaxolotl) | 1260 comments Nico followed Sid and climbed into the van. "So where are we going first?"

message 26: by Alex (new)

Alex Bane | 352 comments "Where is the underworld located?" Sid asked

Korzoran {William Massey} (Korzoran) | 7685 comments "Main entrance Hollywood. Secret one Central Park." Jake replied.

message 28: by Alex (new)

Alex Bane | 352 comments Sid nods "I want to go to new york."

Korzoran {William Massey} (Korzoran) | 7685 comments "Nico and I have used it. I used it a tear ago. I don't remember when Nico did." He tried to pick at his brain to remember.

message 30: by Alex (new)

Alex Bane | 352 comments Sid looked at Nico

message 31: by Constantin (new)

Constantin Heller (eversnaxolotl) | 1260 comments "It was about a year and a half ago, before the battle against the titans in New York started."

Korzoran {William Massey} (Korzoran) | 7685 comments "Oh right now I remember." He said.

message 33: by Constantin (new)

Constantin Heller (eversnaxolotl) | 1260 comments "I hope you don´t want to get invincible?" Nico smirked.

Korzoran {William Massey} (Korzoran) | 7685 comments "Well if you put it that way I don't." He smiled.

message 35: by Alex (new)

Alex Bane | 352 comments Sid chuckled

message 36: by Alex (new)

Alex Bane | 352 comments ((PM when yu guys are on))

message 37: by Alex (new)

Alex Bane | 352 comments (Hi)

message 38: by Alex (new)

Alex Bane | 352 comments Sid takes the wheel of the Van. "Hold on, i just got my liscenese." He smirked and drove away from Camp

message 39: by Constantin (new)

Constantin Heller (eversnaxolotl) | 1260 comments Nico was freaking. He didn´t know this guy long enough to let him drive a he-didn´t-know-how-old van he was sitting in. He asked "Are you sure that you know how to drive this?"

Korzoran {William Massey} (Korzoran) | 7685 comments "Yeah are you sure?" Jake asked staring at him.

message 41: by Alex (new)

Alex Bane | 352 comments Sid nods "Yeah GTA taught me enough, besides im a great driver." He said looking at nico mainly

message 42: by Constantin (new)

Constantin Heller (eversnaxolotl) | 1260 comments Nico muttered "Oh great..." He added "Then let´s go!", in a louder voice.

message 43: by Alex (new)

Alex Bane | 352 comments Sid hit the gas "Anyone have a map?"

message 44: by Constantin (new)

Constantin Heller (eversnaxolotl) | 1260 comments "There should be a map somewhere in here..." He disappeared in the depths of the van for a second. When he came back up, he held an old New York map in his hands. "There you go!"

Korzoran {William Massey} (Korzoran) | 7685 comments "Is that at date. I don't want to drive into a building where a rode should be." He said trying to look at the map.

message 46: by Alex (new)

Alex Bane | 352 comments Sid smirked "We all need to take turns driving, who goes next?" He looked at the signs

message 47: by Constantin (new)

Constantin Heller (eversnaxolotl) | 1260 comments "You know that 13 year olds are not allowed to drive cars, right? Let me see, this map says...1957! Wow. It´s younger than me. Wait, it´s changing! It says 2013 now. And look, there are new streets.", Nico said surprised.

Korzoran {William Massey} (Korzoran) | 7685 comments "Guess that's a good thing. I'll drive next." He said.

message 49: by Alex (new)

Alex Bane | 352 comments Sid looked "So what, no one will notice if we have a glamour." He looked for a resturant on the map.

message 50: by Constantin (new)

Constantin Heller (eversnaxolotl) | 1260 comments "Let´s just try not to crash this car. What are you looking for?", he asked Sid.

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
This topic has been frozen by the moderator. No new comments can be posted.