YA LGBT Books discussion

Dead Threads > finding a book

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Barbro-Katrin (new)

Barbro-Katrin hi! im sorry if im posting this in the wrong section. im new to goodreads and havent figured it all out yet.

on to my question.
I like to read "forbidden" lesbian fiction. like student/teacher, therapist/ patient, cop/daughter of cops partner (think Beckett and Alexis in "Castle"). that sort of thing. and I need help in finding these stories.. I thought since this is a YA LGBT group that it was a good place to start :)

thank you anyways! :)

message 2: by Kaje (new)

Kaje Harper | 16521 comments Barbro-katrin wrote: "hi! im sorry if im posting this in the wrong section. im new to goodreads and havent figured it all out yet.

on to my question.
I like to read "forbidden" lesbian fiction. like student/teacher, t..."

We only do books that are not erotic here, so we can possibly point to one or two with that kind of pairing as a plot point. But most of the time those books are erotica and won't be on our group (which has younger members.)

message 3: by Kaje (last edited Nov 26, 2013 04:44PM) (new)

Kaje Harper | 16521 comments I'm going to move this to "Book Related Banter" by the way, which is where we look for books. You might try one of the adult F/F groups too - Goodreads has a couple.

message 4: by Rainbowheart (new)

Rainbowheart | 715 comments Haven't read these, but they have student-teacher affairs...

Sabine
Dearest Anne
But She Is My Student