One x One discussion

1 x 1 > Sabreena & Jesse

Comments Showing 1-50 of 181 (181 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4

message 1: by Jesse (new)

Jesse | 99 comments Here it is

message 2: by Sabreena (new)

Sabreena (unluckyducky) | 599 comments Hai!

message 3: by Jesse (new)

Jesse | 99 comments Hey so what do you wanna rp

message 4: by Sabreena (new)

Sabreena (unluckyducky) | 599 comments Anything.
Do you do supernatural, realistic, fantasy?

message 5: by Jesse (new)

Jesse | 99 comments I do anything but a fantasy could be cool

message 6: by Sabreena (new)

Sabreena (unluckyducky) | 599 comments Awesome, any ideas?

message 7: by Sabreena (new)

Sabreena (unluckyducky) | 599 comments Awesome, any ideas?

message 8: by Jesse (new)

Jesse | 99 comments Hmmmmmmm
Demigods
Zombie

I'm blanking right now an that's all I can think of but you choose what we you want

message 9: by Sabreena (new)

Sabreena (unluckyducky) | 599 comments Haha ok.
Do you do plots or just you know stuff?

message 10: by Jesse (new)

Jesse | 99 comments Kinda both when I first started rping the person I was doing it with and I would always come up with rp ideas

message 11: by Sabreena (new)

Sabreena (unluckyducky) | 599 comments Oh, we could start with a main idea then.

1. It's a zombie apocalypse and only two people are left in the entire city (in the beginning anyway) and they have to make their way though to the only surviving helicopter or something.
2. In a city surrounded my walls is a community made of only teenage boys and then a girl is sent in from part of a mission and has to help them escape (from tmr)
3. Idk

message 12: by Jesse (new)

Jesse | 99 comments You choose I can't decide

message 13: by Sabreena (new)

Sabreena (unluckyducky) | 599 comments Omg you're so helpful XD
The first one? Maybe?

message 14: by Jesse (new)

Jesse | 99 comments Yeah sure

message 15: by Sabreena (new)

Sabreena (unluckyducky) | 599 comments Wanna make your charrie?

message 16: by Jesse (new)

Jesse | 99 comments Yeah sure but later I have to go

message 17: by Sabreena (new)

Sabreena (unluckyducky) | 599 comments Kai. I'll just make mine.

message 18: by Jesse (new)

Jesse | 99 comments Name: Jesse Dark
Appearance: http://images.fanpop.com/images/image...

Sorry in a rush right now can't put much but here

message 19: by Sabreena (new)

Sabreena (unluckyducky) | 599 comments Name: Lily Everthorne
Appearance: http://static.tumblr.com/kmsj4xr/fSql...

message 20: by Sabreena (new)

Sabreena (unluckyducky) | 599 comments No, that's fine.
Do you want to start?

message 21: by Jesse (new)

Jesse | 99 comments Yeah sure but first have the two people already met up or should we make then meet up?

message 22: by Sabreena (new)

Sabreena (unluckyducky) | 599 comments Idk which do you prefer?

message 23: by Jesse (new)

Jesse | 99 comments probably have them meet up it would be a bit better since they wouldn't know each other

Jesse wandered through a decrepit and abandoned building on one of the top floors he looked through the rooms for anything of use stashing whatever he could find in a small rucksack on his back

message 24: by Sabreena (new)

Sabreena (unluckyducky) | 599 comments ((( Kai, awesome )))

Lily was tried of being alone, and lonely. She walked through the abandoned building, keeping her eyes and ears open for any kind of sound so she jumped when she heard someone rummaging around in one of the nearby buildings.

message 25: by Jesse (new)

Jesse | 99 comments Jesse opened a door and felt something slam into him he yelled out in surprise he thrashed about before throwing whatever it was off him standing up and brandishing his bat before relaxing when he saw it was just a bunch of clothes

message 26: by Sabreena (new)

Sabreena (unluckyducky) | 599 comments Lily heard the screaming and her suspicions were confirmed, she quickly ran to the room where the noise originated from and sneaked in. She peered around the corner and saw a guy standing and screaming at a bunch of clothes. She wasn't sure if he was diseased or not so she kept her ak47 in her hand and slowly inched forward. "Hey" she whispered waiting for his reaction.

message 27: by Jesse (new)

Jesse | 99 comments Jesse looked up and saw her "H-Hey" he said smiling before turning to her his bat still raised

message 28: by Sabreena (new)

Sabreena (unluckyducky) | 599 comments She smiled sweetly her eyes twinkling maybe he was a zombie, maybe she wouldn't have to be alone anymore. "Name?" she asked curiously her gun still aimed at his head.

message 29: by Jesse (new)

Jesse | 99 comments "Jesse" he answered not lowering his bat "your's?"

message 30: by Sabreena (new)

Sabreena (unluckyducky) | 599 comments "Lily Not Zombie Everthorne" she just wanted him to speak in a full sentence, indicating that he wasn't really a half minded zombie. "What are you looking for?" she asked inching closer to him.

message 31: by Jesse (new)

Jesse | 99 comments "Okay then, can you lower your weapon" He asked

message 32: by Sabreena (new)

Sabreena (unluckyducky) | 599 comments She sighed and lowered her gun sticking out her hand, "Now that I know you won't try to eat me, I'm Lily" she says smiling happier than she'd been in months.

message 33: by Jesse (new)

Jesse | 99 comments "well thanks for lowering your gun" He said before shouldering his rucksack and walking past her out into the hallway

message 34: by Sabreena (new)

Sabreena (unluckyducky) | 599 comments "Where are you going?" she runs after him practically touching. She didn't want to lose him now, that she'd found somebody like her.

message 35: by Sabreena (new)

Sabreena (unluckyducky) | 599 comments .

message 36: by Jesse (new)

Jesse | 99 comments "I have no idea where I am heading, just trying to survive" He answered as he peered into rooms walking down the halls

message 37: by Sabreena (new)

Sabreena (unluckyducky) | 599 comments "Wouldn't you rather not be alone?" she asked him curiously, looking around her to make sure there weren't any undead around.

message 38: by Sabreena (new)

Sabreena (unluckyducky) | 599 comments "Wouldn't you rather not be alone?" she asked him curiously, looking around her to make sure there weren't any undead around.

message 39: by Jesse (new)

Jesse | 99 comments "I would but it isn't really for me since you or I would most likely die and I don't want to become attached" He answered

message 40: by Sabreena (new)

Sabreena (unluckyducky) | 599 comments "You'd rather let me die a sad lonely death? and why would you get attached?" she asked jogging backwards in front of him, so she was facing him. She kept looking behind her to make sure she wouldn't trip over something.

message 41: by Jesse (new)

Jesse | 99 comments "Because you are the first person I've seen in weeks and I wouldn't want to lose you" He said before taking a turn into another room

message 42: by Sabreena (new)

Sabreena (unluckyducky) | 599 comments Lily felt a slow smile creep onto her face. "Wouldn't want to lose me huh?" she asked bright, and moved beside him putting her arm through his in loop. "Then don't lose me, we can be best friends or something" she said laughing but remembering to keep he voice low.

message 43: by Jesse (new)

Jesse | 99 comments Jesse removed his arm from her and sighed deeply as he searched the shelves "That's not what I meant"

message 44: by Sabreena (new)

Sabreena (unluckyducky) | 599 comments "Yeah I know, but I'm not going to die" she says her voice falling, and becoming more serous. She takes a slight step away from him watching him curiously.

message 45: by Jesse (new)

Jesse | 99 comments "That's what I would say but we all know it will probably happen" He answered storing more food in his sack

message 46: by Sabreena (new)

Sabreena (unluckyducky) | 599 comments She sighed and sat down on the dusty floor. "I've been alone for the past 6 months alright? I really need a break, I started talking to Zombies before I killed them" she tells him seriously averting her eyes.

message 47: by Jesse (new)

Jesse | 99 comments "well I'm worse than a zombie to talk to, I'm pretty toxic when it comes to strangers" he said standing up from the cupboards "Follow me if you want to but i'm not happy about it"

message 48: by Sabreena (new)

Sabreena (unluckyducky) | 599 comments "Then we won't be strangers" she says brightly. "If you're looking for food I have a little stash at my place" she suggests trying to be helpful.

message 49: by Jesse (new)

Jesse | 99 comments "Thanks but no thanks, you keep it for yourself" He said walking back out the door heading for the stairwell

message 50: by Sabreena (new)

Sabreena (unluckyducky) | 599 comments She follows after trying not to be annoyed by his demeanor maybe she'd just grown used to staying alone and all people were like him.

« previous 1 3 4