EPL Virtual Book Club discussion

What books are on your wish list this Christmas?

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by EffinghamPL (new)

EffinghamPL (goodreadscomeffinghampl) | 25 comments Mod
The countdown to Christmas has begun! Which titles are you purchasing for friends and family this year? Or better still which ones are you buying for yourself?

message 2: by Johnna (new)

Johnna | 10 comments I've bought "The Pioneer Woman Cooks: A Year of Holidays" for my tween daughter. She loves to follow Ree Drummond and her cooking show. Of course, I had to open it! It's perfect. I also bought Malcolm Gladwell's "David and Goliath" for my teenage son. Has anyone read that yet? I like his work so I am anxious to jump into it, too. The Pioneer Woman Cooks A Year of Holidays by Ree Drummond David and Goliath by Malcolm Gladwell

message 3: by Darcy (new)

Darcy Nestler | 1 comments I just bought all of The Chronicles of the Chestomanci The Chronicles of Chrestomanci, Vol. 1 (Chrestomanci #1, #4) by Diana Wynne Jones The Chronicles of Chrestomanci, Vol. 2 (Chrestomanci #2-3) by Diana Wynne Jones The Chronicles of Chrestomanci, Vol. 3 (Chrestomanci #5-6) by Diana Wynne Jones for my sister. I think she will love them. She is my mini me and I loved these when I was her age.

message 4: by Shari (new)

Shari (slglankow) | 14 comments I just bought Sycamore Row by Grisham. Can't wait to read it! Buying the new Diary of a Wimpy Kid for my son for Christmas...then next year as soon as it comes out I'm buying book 8 in Diana Gabaldon's Outlander series!!!!!

message 5: by Madonna (new)

Madonna | 12 comments I bought a book about the Chicago Bears 1985 team for my husband. I may buy him another book, don't know what title yet.

message 6: by Johnna (new)

Johnna | 10 comments Great shopping ideas! Thanks for sharing the Chronicklces of Chestomanci. I hadn't heard of those. By the way, if you aren't already, follow Amazon today. They are having some amazing cyber Monday deals for books. Check out: http://www.amazon.com/gp/browse/ref=p...
Happy shopping!