Unrestrained Unrestrained discussion

BR of 'Unrestrained' with my fellow Joey W. Hill fans ... starts December 3, 2013

Comments Showing 1-50 of 267 (267 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6

~IreneOust~ Unrestrained by Joey W. Hill

From Joey W. Hill—author of the Knights of the Boardroom series—comes a novel of erotic games and power plays, in which an adventurous woman attempts to break down her own barriers.…

Athena is an accomplished businesswoman in control of every aspect of her life. But since the death of her husband, she’s had the desire to explore submissive cravings she’s had for some time. Unfortunately, Athena is known as a Mistress, because that’s the role she’s always played.

Her type A personality was strong enough to serve her husband as a Domme because that’s what he needed. It’s not until she meets Dale, a retired Navy SEAL, that she attempts to discover what her own submissive desires are. But letting go of her control is not so easy.

Fortunately, Dale is an accomplished Master who can help Athena live out her fantasies. And as she slowly surrenders to his touch, both of them will learn more about the nature of love between Dominant and submissive, and how it defies all expectations.

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

Jumping up and down, count me in..,,

~IreneOust~ Me too, Tracie ... SO EXCITED FOR THIS ONE!!!

message 4: by TeriLyn (new)

TeriLyn Thanks for the invite! So excited!

Jennifer Sweet!!!!!!!!

MandaLee Thanks for letting me join! Love JWH:))

~IreneOust~ Welcome, Manda!! The more the merrier, especially when it comes to BRing anything Joey!!!

KC  -- Reading Is My Superpower Is this going to be a group read?? Open to anyone?

~IreneOust~ Sure is, Kc :) Are you going to join us??

★ Larissa ~ book crusher ~ YAY this buddy read is gonna be epic!! *checking calendar* Is it December yet???! Cannot wait!

~IreneOust~ I know!!! I can't wait!!!!!

KC  -- Reading Is My Superpower Yes. I am! Iam new to her stuff. But I liked Natural Law. I picked it up on a whim when it was free. Every now and then I find a gem that way. So, I will keep my eye open and start with y'all! Thank you!

KC  -- Reading Is My Superpower Ok..I just pre ordered it :)

MandaLee Kc you're in for a treat to have all her books ahead of ya to read:))

~IreneOust~ Kc, I second Manda - Joey is one of my favorite erotica writers and from what I hear, this is one of her best books yet so I am really excited now!!

message 16: by TeriLyn (new)

TeriLyn I have Natural Law on my Kindle. It's good?

message 17: by ~IreneOust~ (last edited Nov 26, 2013 06:56PM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

~IreneOust~ TeriLyn, it's Joey ... enough said! LOL! But seriously, I loved her Nature of Desire series. I have to update my 'read' books because I own that series in paperback and read them all a while back.

MandaLee It's great!!

MandaLee Ice Queen and Mirror of my Soul are my favs. Well I have many lol but those two really stuck w/me

message 20: by TeriLyn (new)

TeriLyn Awesome, thanks ladies!

Duchess Nicole I'm in! Thanks for the reminder, Baba. I was going to forget. This is going to be a HUGE buddy read!

~IreneOust~ Welcome! Welcome, everyone! I am counting days ... So excited!!!

Jenn, those GIFs!!! LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nina ~ Valentine PR & Literary Managment So excited about this BR....Looking forward to my main man Ben ;)

message 26: by [deleted user] (new)

Manda ~ Rebel Book Bitch ~ wrote: "Ice Queen and Mirror of my Soul are my favs. Well I have many lol but those two really stuck w/me"

Manda, those are my favorite reads along with Rough Canvas in the Nature series... Ahhh, love a Joey read ;-)'

~IreneOust~ Georgana wrote: "So excited about this BR....Looking forward to my main man Ben ;)"

photo excuseme03_zpsdcb1bbb6.gif

Nina ~ Valentine PR & Literary Managment ~ Irene ♥s ~ Søren ~ Ben O'Callahan ~ Joe Callahan ~ Javier ~ Manuel ~ wrote: "Georgana wrote: "So excited about this BR....Looking forward to my main man Ben ;)"

"
You are such a smart ass Irene!!! haha!!!! One day I am going to learn how to do these pic things and game will be on....lol....

between the triptifan and Ben i am so so tired and worn out....

~IreneOust~ He he ... It's all good, Georgana! Remember he wore out THREE women at the club so there is hope for the two of us! LOL!

Nina ~ Valentine PR & Literary Managment yes....we can take Ben...i am definitely not above sharing him with you!!

message 31: by Baba (last edited Nov 29, 2013 01:38AM) (new) - rated it 4 stars

Baba  Duchess Nicole wrote: "I'm in! Thanks for the reminder, Baba. I was going to forget. This is going to be a HUGE buddy read!"

You're welcome, Nicole. I didn't even know about this thread though. :)
I was asking Kels and Glam to do a buddy read and then I asked you to join us as well.

Shannon The Show Stopper Woot Woot! Joey Hill!

Shannon The Show Stopper Jennifer wrote: "This is your JT gif by the way"

Thanks for the invite and you know I'm slow but totally worth waiting on!

photo really_zps552cd729.gif

photo Tumblr_le3sb8X2rC1qd8f7mgif_zps65a79d30.gif

message 34: by [deleted user] (new)

Countdown ladies!!!

~IreneOust~ Tracie wrote: "Countdown ladies!!!"

I know, Tracie!!!

photo countdown_zpsebd43c9f.gif

I am so giddy! I didn't even read anything today because I wanted to clear my head for this! LOL!

Nina ~ Valentine PR & Literary Managment can i just say i love you girls and all your pics!!

Jennifer Georgana wrote: "can i just say i love you girls and all your pics!!"

Yes, you can! LOL!

You ain't seen nothin yet! We're just getting started!

littleKitten I would love to join in the fun as well, just got my copy in the mail today! *grins*

message 40: by ~IreneOust~ (last edited Dec 02, 2013 06:32PM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

~IreneOust~ Welcome, Sarah!!! Lucky you!!! I think mine should be here in a couple of days but I am hoping a digital copy lands on my Kindle in a few hours :)

~IreneOust~ Georgana, Jennifer isn't kidding either!! LOL!

littleKitten Joey had a virtual signing and I snagged one up! You can read the first few chapters on her blog storywitch.com Love her NOD and Vampire Queen series!

message 43: by [deleted user] (new)

Sarah, I second that... Love everything she writes, even the scenes in her Vamp Queen series that make you so damn uncomfortable, your cringing.

littleKitten Tracie I don't know how she comes up w/some of those scenes, I cringe at times other times it gives me wicked ideas ;). My DH is getting me the Boardroom series for Christmas, I've heard such wonderful things about Ben!

Jennifer Sarah wrote: "Tracie I don't know how she comes up w/some of those scenes, I cringe at times other times it gives me wicked ideas ;). My DH is getting me the Boardroom series for Christmas, I've heard such wonde..."

Sarah, you just said the magic word...Ben :).

Shannon The Show Stopper What's a DH? I'm sorry but I suck with acronyms and abbreviations.

MandaLee So many of my favs are JWH:))

~IreneOust~ Shannon The Show Stopper wrote: "What's a DH? I'm sorry but I suck with acronyms and abbreviations."

Dear Husband :)

~IreneOust~ Did somebody say BEN??

message 50: by ~IreneOust~ (last edited Dec 02, 2013 07:00PM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

~IreneOust~ Sarah wrote: "Tracie I don't know how she comes up w/some of those scenes, I cringe at times other times it gives me wicked ideas ;). My DH is getting me the Boardroom series for Christmas, I've heard such wonde..."

Sarah, Ben is my book husband but somehow Georgana thinks he is hers so things may get ugly ... LOL!

And how sweet of your hubby to get you that series! I second everyone who said that Joey ROCKS!

« previous 1 3 4 5 6