The House of Hades (The Heroes of Olympus, #4) The House of Hades discussion

Leo and Caylpso's relationship, do you like it?

Comments Showing 1-33 of 33 (33 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

goblin gender #Welldoyou?

goblin gender Well, i think in the part of the prophcy leo will die getting her off the island. "an otnh to keep with a final breath."

Babafaba(Hypnos)((Albus Percival Wulfric Brian Dumbledore))(((Scuttle)))((((Scar)))) He may die but I'm sure that at least Calypso will get off her island

goblin gender Probally.

goblin gender She most likly wil get off the island, but she might not want to because leo might've died on the island.

Sara I love their relationship, I'm very happy Leo finally got a girlfriend. The only problem is Calypso is immortal and Leo's not.

goblin gender AND he most likly wont see her again.

Isabella Olensky I LOVE THIS RELATIONSHIP SOOOOO MUCH!!!! It is my fav. ship in the entire series.

message 11: by Dina (new) - rated it 5 stars

Dina I.DONT.LIKE.IT.AT.ALL

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

Foxpelt wrote, Well, i think in the part of the prophcy leo will die getting her off the island. "an otnh to keep with a final breath."

I dont think Leo will die because he is one of the seven in the prophecy and there might be other oaths besides his oath to Calypso.

Aleeza Athar i'm soooo happy for Leo. i loved that Calypso hated him at first, it was adorable. Gosh, i really hope he doesn't die and they end up happy. i mean, Rick Riordan wont do that to us right? hes too nice

Louise Sapphire Garcia16 Dinamarie wrote: "I.DONT.LIKE.IT.AT.ALL"

I am not trying to be negative and all but... you are absolutely right!

Charlotte O'dair Thorne Pedrad Valdez Lewis Steiner CALYPSO IS AMAZING WITH LEO! LEO IS THE ONLY ONE WITHOUT A SIGNIFICANT OTHER, AND CALYPSO DESERVES HER HAPPY ENDING WITH HIM. ANYONE WHO SAYS DIFFERENTLY IS NOT A TRUE PERCY JACKSON FAN, AND YOU DON'T WANT LEO OR CALYPSO TO BE HAPPY.

message 16: by Maya (new) - rated it 5 stars

Maya Babafaba(Hypnos),aka Awesome Bob wrote: "He may die but I'm sure that at least Calypso will get off her island"

oh my gosh, maybe!! that would be...romantic, but VERY VERY BAD!!!!

Hannah C My thoughts are just that in real greek mythology Calypso is a real person who is immortal and forever punnished to stay on her Island. So I'd only believe it could happen if Uncle Rick went against total greek mythology and gave her a lover which would never happen. It would basically be him altering the huge story of Calypso that has been around forever. Does that make sense? I didnt really know how to put this thought into words. But In my personal opinion I would be all for those two cuties. They would be real cute :) I just dont see it happening sadly. I would hope Calypso would get something to do in the BoO, I want to see more of her character

Andrew Marquez I thought the chemistry between Leo and Calypso was amazing. They think both deserving a happy ending.

Andrew Marquez Maddie wrote: "NOOOOO. ANYONE BUT LEOOOO TAKE PIPER INSTEAD!!!!!"

why do you think that Leo and Piper should be together? not Jason and Piper??

message 20: by Mary (new) - rated it 4 stars

Mary I just realized this, and call me childish, but the title of this discussion says "Cyclapso" which I found HILARIOUS and I just thought I'd share that... okay I'll stop now.

Crystal Wang I like the Leo/Calypso relationship, but I really hope that the 'oath to keep with a final breath' is not that one, because I most definitely want Leo to stay alive. I like Leo/Echo too, but I think it isn't possible unless Echo's curse was taken off. The problem with Leo/Calypso is Calypso's immortality, and getting her of Oggygia (or however you spell it) would defy mythology and all. I really think the astrolabe will work though.

Emily Warren I am kind of torn with this.:

For) Leo deserves someone. He has been through so much in such little time and Leo deserves something fair. As well as Caly deserving someone in her life that won't leave. She has had so many amazing men appear and she deserves love.

Against) "An oath to keep with a final breath" and that's all I have to say about that one!

Nadhira Leo and Calypso together is perfect. they complete each other with humor and love. even leo made an oath for coming back to calypso!!!! what a sweet. i ship them more than percabeth, srsly

Tana Lovegood of Dumbledore's Army✞~ Rogers/America Nadhira wrote: "Leo and Calypso together is perfect. they complete each other with humor and love. even leo made an oath for coming back to calypso!!!! what a sweet. i ship them more than percabeth, srsly"

Took the words right out of my mouth! I ship them lots BUT HONESTLY THERES STILL A SMALL CLIFFHANGER CAUSE WE DONT KNOW IF LEO EVER COMES BACK TO CAMP AND HIS FRIENDS STILL THINK HE IS DEAD! Plus the fight scene in Blood of Olympus disappointed me it wasn't like big and gigantic war like The Last Olympian

message 25: by [deleted user] (new)

I like the two of them together and I was so happy Leo found a 'match' after the thing with Hazel, which I did not really appreciate.

Hannah YES. They are one of my favorite ships in the HoO fandom! Like they are SO cute together :)

Veronica i love that leo got a girlfriend. he deserves more than piper and jason do. but the circumstances that led to the romance was not special.

Annabel I felt really bad for Leo after Hazel got with Frank, and so I was really happy when he found Calypso. But, to be honest, I feel like Calypso falls in love with everyone who arrives on her island and she doesn't like Leo better than any of the others. Whoever freed her she would have stayed with, I think. I just feel that Leo deserves someone who loves him and ONLY him. I really love Leo.

Annabel "Plus the fight scene in Blood of Olympus disappointed me it wasn't like big and gigantic war like The Last Olympian "

SAME! After all that preparation for Gaia rising, they ended up defeating her in like, 10 minutes. And not many people died. Which is goo, but a bit unbelievable. Also, I want more about Nico/Will. I soo ship that XD

Julianna Grossman YES. Leo and Calypso's relationship was my favorite! They're so perfect together and I love how Leo showed Calypso what actual love was <3 :)

Cassie    'The Thinker Go Go Go Go' Mis. Roben Goodfellow'\Isabelle Lightwood I love them together. There so cute--- even when she tells him that he drives her crazy. You can still tell that she's kidding with him and that she really does like him. There adorable together!!

Tana Lovegood of Dumbledore's Army✞~ Rogers/America Calypso did say he was different from the other heroes who arrived on her island...something about him being why the fates brought a scrawny boy to her island XD

Kelly Brigid ♡ Well...it's cute, but also forced. Before you all kill me, let me explain. Firstly, I have not read Blood of Olympus, but I do know that (view spoiler). That being said, I don't know how their relationship will develop. I feel like Riordan just threw Calypso in there so Leo could have a love interest. Let's face it. Riordan is obsessed with couples. If you refuse to notice this, you're just lying to yourself. She was kind of just thrown out of nowhere. I felt like Riordan just went, "Hey! Look a love interest for Leo! Now everyone has a boyfriend/girlfriend! This is genius; the fans will eat it up." I do find their personalities together really cute, though. But....overall, I find it too forced. I'm just sorta "meh" with their relationship.