Urban Fantasy discussion

UF BOOK CHAT > Need help figuring out a book please!

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Shadaeron (new)

Shadaeron | 3 comments I read this book I really liked a few years ago. I have looked for it everywhere and I can't find it anywhere in my laptop or remember its title or author!

The protagonist is the daughter of a fallen angel whose parents died and she was adopted by the only family she had left. They were very religious and abused her and tried to kill her many times because they thought she was a demon because of her powers. Anyway, in the book she's an adult and has just moved to a new house and it turns out her neighbour is a werewolf, a friend of her parents and who let her be adopted because he thought it best for her. She has a friend who is either a psychic or a witch (I don't remember) but doesn't know it, and she probably will end up dying if she doesn't accept it.

If that's not enough I can go on, but I thought it better not to spoil the book hehe. Does anyone know about it?

message 2: by Melanie (new)

Melanie (audiobookmel) I don't know this book, but it sounds very interesting. I would love to try it when you find it. :)

Jean ~ Kindle Queen (jkat9) | 208 comments I don't recognize it either. Sounds interesting though.

message 4: by Shadaeron (new)

Shadaeron | 3 comments Seems like nobody has read it :S. I will keep looking and if I find it will let you know.

message 5: by Dawn (new)

Dawn (dawnv) | 367 comments Sorry it is not ringing any bells for me