What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

Dead on My Feet (The Halflife Chronicles, Book 2)
This topic is about Dead on My Feet
SOLVED: Adult Fiction > Half-vampire (?) widower knocks up werewolf [s]

Comments Showing 1-7 of 7 (7 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Syrin (last edited Nov 25, 2013 09:57PM) (new)

Syrin Silver | 7 comments Okay, so from what I can remember about this is that a man somehow loses his family -a wife and daughter- in some kind of car accident. It may have been intentional, brought on by some vampires. He is turned but he might not have been turned all the way. He then meets a woman who he later gets pregnant. She's a werewolf and her family disapproves. That's all I can really remember from the plot. I believe the cover was one of those old science fiction-like covers. I believe it was written by a man. I read it around ten years ago, but I believe it's older than that.

message 2: by Ann aka Iftcan (new)

Ann aka Iftcan (iftcan) | 6967 comments Mod
Syrin, no idea what your book is, but here is a group that specializes in finding romance book titles for people. https://www.goodreads.com/group/show/...

message 3: by Syrin (new)

Syrin Silver | 7 comments Ann aka Iftcan wrote: "Syrin, no idea what your book is, but here is a group that specializes in finding romance book titles for people. https://www.goodreads.com/group/show/..."

It's not really a romance, that's just what i remember from it.

message 4: by Ann aka Iftcan (new)

Ann aka Iftcan (iftcan) | 6967 comments Mod
Try them anyway. There is also a PNR/UF group that might be able to help. https://www.goodreads.com/group/show/...

Since from what you wrote it could swing either way, I'd still post there. I don't think that there is a group that is devoted exclusively to helping find titles of PNR/UF books, unfortunately. Plus, of course, keep bumping up your book here.

If you don't get it found this month, bump it up next month, and the month after and the month after. . . Sooner or later, it WILL be found.

I just had one ID'ed after a year--and that's not the one that I'd had the longest before it was ID'ed. The longest was, I believe about 3 years. I still have others that haven't been found, but I keep plugging away at them. Hoping sooner or later to find them.

message 5: by Kris (new)

Kris | 35178 comments Mod
Dead on My Feet by Wm. Mark Simmons? Dead on My Feet (The Halflife Chronicles, Book 2) by Wm. Mark Simmons

Part vampire male - check. Wife and daughter died - check. Werewolf lover - check. This story seems to have everything, including a ghost wife, an Egyptian necromancer, and Dracula himself!

message 6: by Syrin (new)

Syrin Silver | 7 comments Kris wrote: "Dead on My Feet by Wm. Mark Simmons? Dead on My Feet (The Halflife Chronicles, Book 2) by Wm. Mark Simmons

Part vampire male - check. Wife and daughter died - check. Werewolf lover - check. This story see..."

YES! Awesome, thank you!

message 7: by Kris (new)

Kris | 35178 comments Mod
Great! I can't imagine *another* book having the same elements. :)

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

Dead on My Feet (other topics)

Authors mentioned in this topic

Wm. Mark Simmons (other topics)