Academy of Magic discussion

Roleplay! > Create Your Charries

Comments Showing 1-50 of 71 (71 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by FantasyFan J, Light the fires! (new)

FantasyFan J (ff101spch) | 691 comments Sorry, I forgot to put this up before everyone started roleplaying, but please just fill it out.

Name:
Magic:
Academy:

message 2: by Audrey (new)

Audrey ~AudgPaudg~ (audgpaudg) | 22 comments Name: Audrey
Personality: ATTITUDE... specializes in Art.
Magic: Darkness, Shadows
Academy: Moscow

message 3: by alessia (new)

alessia (classick) NEVER WILL. xD

message 4: by FantasyFan J, Light the fires! (new)

FantasyFan J (ff101spch) | 691 comments Name: Jason
Personality: Gamer, loves math, believes that tacos will rule the world
Magic: Fire
Academy: New York

message 5: by [deleted user] (last edited Nov 25, 2013 08:13PM) (new)

Name: Makayla
Personality: I like math, reading, writing and music. I'm quiet, shy, and hate public speaking, but with my friends I'm happy and a little crazy. I'm sarcastic and stubborn and people say I'm intelligent and I get good grades, so I guess I am.
Also: I hate spiders, I'm a good liar, I have an awesome poker face, I like the evening and night, and I like Italian food. But dislike crowds. And I'm short.
Magic: Water
Academy: Sydney

~Defender of the Shire~ (defenderoftheshire) Name: Naomi

Personality: I have a pretty weird sense of humor. XD I'm usually open to talking to different people, and every moment I'm not studying, I'm probably working on my music. If I'm not working on getting good grades, you'll find me playing my guitar, working on a song I'm writing. Honestly, the best way to describe me is a crazy redneck. Seriously. That's who I am. XD

message 7: by [deleted user] (last edited Nov 28, 2013 12:12AM) (new)

Name: Savannah.

Personality: I am quiet, shy and polite around people I don't know, but when I am with friends I can be loud, open and sarcastic. I am honest, determined and respectful of others. I can lie smoothly, but dislike to. I get stage fright but can handle myself on level group with people I know well (literally, as long as I am not on stage or everyone is staring at me in class, I am usually fine). I can hide my emotions well, and get good grades, so I guess I am pretty smart as well.
Oh, I can be very professional as well.

Magic: Nature.

Academy: Wellington, New Zealand.

Smiles. :)

message 8: by Adrienne (new)

Adrienne | 7 comments Name: Rebecca Gould
Personality: Rebecca is sweet and innocent and not too trusting. She can be quite amusing when you get to know her but she looks and acts cold and heartless when you don't. That's all you need to know ^^
Magic: Ice
Academy: New York Academy

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

Zialinne wrote: "Name: Rebecca Gould
Personality: Rebecca is sweet and innocent and not too trusting. She can be quite amusing when you get to know her but she looks and acts cold and heartless when you don..."

lol I can relate. :)

message 10: by Adrienne (new)

Adrienne | 7 comments We have split personlity =) We're cool that way =D Hey Savannah, you up for rp?

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

Sure lol

message 12: by Adrienne (new)

Adrienne | 7 comments Where to??

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

message 14: by Adrienne (new)

Adrienne | 7 comments what the? XD I vote for 'Classrooms:Magic'! Is that okay with you? Oh, and I'll participate in that game XD

Cassie    'The Thinker Go Go Go Go' Mis. Roben Goodfellow'\Isabelle Lightwood (cassiecrow) Name: Cassie
Personality: I am: Nice, funny, sarastic, carring but can be uncaring at times, I'm a good listoner, quite at times but can't shut up at others, smart
Magic: Ice

message 16: by SHINY, TIME FREEZE! (。◕‿◕。) (last edited May 26, 2015 08:46PM) (new)

SHINY | 1090 comments NAME: JANE KUROSAKI
PERSONALITY: OPTIMISTIC, POLITE, ARTISTIC, SLIGHTLY SNEAKY, LOYAL AND LOVES THE COLD! AND USING CAPS!!!
APPEARANCE: I'M GOING TO DRAW MY CHARRIE WHEN I HAVE FREE TIME.
MAGIC: TIME
ACADEMY: ONTARIO

Ninja_Narwhal~{Same O'l Popsgrub}~ (ninja_narwhalsameolpopsgrub) | 66 comments Name: Jacob Hollingsworth
Personality: black hair, tall, square face. Glasses. Smart.

Dislikes:
Idiocracy
Loud noises

Magic: from young age he can materialize object and manipulate atoms.
Academy:unknown( I will get back kto you on that

Ninja_Narwhal~{Same O'l Popsgrub}~ (ninja_narwhalsameolpopsgrub) | 66 comments Oh wait I just read it. Umm, I don't want to pick just one but. Ahh

Fine I pick fire

Acedemy: Sydney.

message 19: by [deleted user] (last edited Nov 27, 2013 09:47PM) (new)

Name: Maya cinder

Personality:nice,shy quite girl,smart but lacks in sociability skills

Magic:Ice,can freeze things and makes things cold,also she can make ice appear

message 20: by Krul (new)

Krul Tepes Name: Michelle Lockser

Personality: Kind and caring to those she cares about, Quiet and calm, stays that way when everybody else could be freaking out. Can be quite stubborn during times. Acts recklessly when angered too far. Brave. Friendly to most people.

Appearance: http://www.sword-girls.com/Img/Card/3...

Magic: Time
Academy: Tokyo

Jessica~We Are All Heathens~ (puppyluvr) Name: Melinda Pratt

Personality: She is very funny, and she loves hanging around her friends. She is fierce and friendly.

Appearance: http://www.lanuevanoticia.info/bridgi...

Academy: Seattle

message 22: by alessia (last edited Dec 21, 2013 06:23AM) (new)

alessia (classick) [Remade]
[I EDIT THE LIST OF ABILITIES A LOT, AS SHE LEARNS MORE]

Name: Alessia "Ale" Maribella Tarc (named after me. xD)

Details:
Alessia is mainly a dork. She loves Math, writing, reading and music. and of course, she loves sleeping. She usually wakes up late and come late to class. But she lies well enough and has her homework done, so she's always let off the hook. Most of her classmates envy her for that. She's a liar and actress; and what's more, the teachers love her for her scores, although her sports and teamwork isn't very satisfying. And that leads to another topic. Alessia is terrible at all sports besides running. She's very fast and agile, which also assists her in the arena. Better be warned when she's your opponent, Alessia has been training most of her life with her magic and she's excellent at it. The agent sent to retrieve her was no surprise, of course.

Some people hate Alessia, for being sarcastic and her attitude. But she's a very loyal friend and she's not scared or afraid to stand up for them and justice. No, you won't mess with her friends and get away with it easily.

Magic: Lightning/Electricity (view spoiler)and the ability to sleep and talk too much without stopping

Academy: Sydney--but she got kicked out for destroying property, then New York before the principal found her waring and shipped her to Beijing.

(view spoiler)

Ray (warrior of randomness) XP | 279 comments name: Ray
personality:He is very stubborn to a fault. sticks to whatever he sets his mind into. never gives up and stands back up in a fight. He is extremely loyal to anyo he considers to be a friend
magic: Water
Academy: National Academy of Elemental Sorcery

message 24: by alessia (new)

alessia (classick) Um, for the academy...it's one of these: New York, Orlando, Seattle, Ontario, London, Rome, Moscow, Cape Town, Beijing, Tokyo, Wellington, and Sydney.

Ray (warrior of randomness) XP | 279 comments academy: New York

message 26: by alessia (new)

alessia (classick) You could just edit your post...but I'm guessing you're on a mobile device.

Ray (warrior of randomness) XP | 279 comments yeah... my computer sucks

message 28: by alessia (new)

alessia (classick) It's no problem. ;)

message 29: by sel (last edited Dec 05, 2013 01:41AM) (new)

sel (lvagirl) Name: Selia
Nicknames: Seel (Pronounced like seal)
Personality: Selia lacks social skills and is very shy. She gets nervous easily when it comes to social or public things, but school related stuff is a breeze. She's quiet and is reading 60% of the time (The rest is for school). Selia notices many little details and pays attention. She also has a photographic memory.
Magic: Earth/Nature
Academy: Seattle

message 30: by [deleted user] (last edited Nov 30, 2013 11:00PM) (new)

Name: Defina Freana
Personality: "Oh this is going to be fun. The true definition of evil is pointless destruction and chaos my friend so why would I not be evil we all are a bit evil on the inside. Have you ever stamped out a bug? That was evil to a small degree … well except maybe the big that killed him." She is evil. Enough said.
Magic: Hmm Time
Academy: none jumps from them causing chaos and destruction.

message 31: by alessia (new)

alessia (classick) {A character is only allowed one power.}

message 32: by [deleted user] (new)

( okay changing now)

message 33: by [deleted user] (new)

( fixed it)

message 34: by sel (new)

sel (lvagirl) (Do I need to change my character's name to mine?)

message 35: by alessia (new)

alessia (classick) {No, I don't think so.}

message 36: by sel (new)

sel (lvagirl) (Eh, I'll changed it anyways cause it's just easier ;) )

message 37: by alessia (new)

alessia (classick) {If it suits you, do so. :) }

message 38: by Lve2read (new)

Lve2read | 49 comments Name: Vanessa Lister
Personality: Loves to scare and threaten people :)
Always wins a battle (very confident) Cool, has many friends
Magic: Darkness (loves to wear dark colors to suit her magic ability

Note: Do not mess with her.
:D

message 39: by [deleted user] (new)

Yay I am so recruiting her.

Ray (warrior of randomness) XP | 279 comments Name: Lucian
personality: Strong and highly arrogant
power: Ice
academy: New York

message 41: by Natalie (new)

Natalie B Name: Natalie
Personality: gamer,love reading books and I am a very nice person when you get to know me
Magic: fire
Academy: London

message 42: by Ebony (new)

Ebony Name: Ebony
Power: wind

message 43: by alessia (new)

alessia (classick) Ebony wrote: "Name: Ebony
Power: wind"

Academy?

message 44: by Ebony (new)

Ebony New York

message 45: by Ebony (new)

Ebony Personality: very very lazy, but pretty good with her element

message 46: by [deleted user] (new)

Name: Willow Reed
Personality: loves pranking people and hates being the center of attention.
Magic: time
Academy: Ontario

message 47: by beth (new)

beth (beth01) Name: Beth Jackson
Personality: Generally a fun person, but can sometimes be bossy and can get annoyed pretty easily.
Magic: Lightning

message 48: by [deleted user] (last edited Jan 14, 2014 12:36PM) (new)

In progress

{Name:}Samantha Robinson
{Age:}17
{Birth Date:} 09/11

{Appearance}

{History} When Samantha was 10 she had a temper tantrum in a mall with her mother and father that cause her powers to explode and they were exposed. There for her parents were taken from her and they were never seen again. The humans tried to kill her but she was so mad that she killed everyone in her path. She still hopes they are alive and is searching for them still.
{Personality} You know the saying keep your friends close and your enes closer well Samantha uses that in everyday life to get information from everyone.
Magic:
Academy

(I will add a few things only because half the fun is making the character :D)

message 49: by [deleted user] (new)

Name: Andy "Envy" Johnson
Personality: Envious of a lot of people, random, intelligent, can be funny at times, manipulative, and has a big ego
Magic: Time
Academy: Rome

message 50: by Spadez (or Kadyn) (last edited Jan 12, 2014 11:28PM) (new)

Spadez (or Kadyn) | 7 comments Name: Lucy Loveless

Personality: quiet yet easy to anger, distant from people, kind once you get to know her, stubborn, protective of the few people she lets close to her and sarcastic at times

Magic: Lightning

Appearance: http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lhm...

« previous 1