Academy of Magic discussion

Roleplay! > Class: Art

Comments Showing 1-9 of 9 (9 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by FantasyFan J, Light the fires! (last edited Mar 10, 2014 08:20PM) (new)

FantasyFan J (ff101spch) | 691 comments Teacher: Mrs. Taika Alvey

message 2: by Audrey (new)

Audrey ~AudgPaudg~ (audgpaudg) | 22 comments [Moscow]
Art, the only subject she was very good at. It was something that made doodles in one's notebook prideful. "Красивая!" The art teacher clapped. "Beautiful!" Audrey smiled. "спасибо. Thanks." The drawing came out actually good. It was of a person standing near a tree in the snow, Russia's common weather for this time of year.

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

[Wellington, New Zealand]

I am not that good at art, Savannah thought to herself. Yet give me some pencils and pens, I would beat you any day. However, that is not what she prided herself most in. The lovely colors of the New Zealand rivers and trees, painted with water paints, is what she prides herself in the most. The marble like painting, blends to make you question whether it is one color, or one hundreds, all combined to make this lovely painting of nature.

message 4: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth | 151 comments [Japan]

She loved art more than anything and would draw every day. She hated her stupid life at times. then she would pick up her pencils and draw her soul. no one would notice her and she would remain lonely until she started hanging out with Syd, Kanade, and Ben. art was her life and she loved some one dearly, then they ignored her.

message 5: by FantasyFan J, Light the fires! (last edited Jan 27, 2014 06:55AM) (new)

FantasyFan J (ff101spch) | 691 comments [Jason, New York]

Jason was fairly simple when it came to art. He had nearly everything that points as an artist, except for the patience and the ability to put his mind onto the page. Also, as most, he struggled with ears. So when the bell rang today, Jason simply packed his books and left.

message 6: by FantasyFan J, Light the fires! (new)

FantasyFan J (ff101spch) | 691 comments He didn't hate art class, just found art history significantly boring. He liked drawing objects, swords and shields, bows and arrows. He was mediocre at drawing people. He still thought it fun, but he rather liked the East Hall Arena and Magical Abilities class.

message 7: by FantasyFan J, Light the fires! (new)

FantasyFan J (ff101spch) | 691 comments Jason sketched a picture of his dad on the top of the book. The teacher didn't notice.

message 8: by Natalie (last edited Apr 20, 2015 04:53PM) (new)

Natalie B [natalie London ]

Natalie I wasn't very good at art the only thing I could really draw was cartoons I was sitting next to Jason again and I looked over to him and saw his picture of his dad I said to him that looks really good.

message 9: by SHINY, TIME FREEZE! (。◕‿◕。) (new)

SHINY | 1090 comments [Jane, Ontario]

Jane was a student obsessed with art and would carry a sketchbook everywhere she went. Art class was one of the few classes she actually enjoyed because the art meant everything to her.