The Sarah Addison Allen Fan Group discussion

Lost Lake > What else are you reading in anticipation of LOST LAKE?

Comments Showing 1-20 of 20 (20 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Goodreads (new)

Goodreads (goodreadsactual) | 13 comments Mod
What else are you reading in anticipation of LOST LAKE?

message 2: by Betty (new)

Betty Anne | 9 comments I read Rainshadow Road by Lisa Kleypas but didn't care for it.

message 3: by Kc (new)

Kc | 7 comments I am reading The Wishing Thread by Lisa Van Allen.

message 4: by Ricki (new)

Ricki Treleaven (rickijill) LOL I'm reading cookbooks this week! ;P

message 5: by Lori (new)

Lori Irving | 9 comments I'm reading Longbourn right now. Before that read Dracula in Love. Both of these are interesting twists on Pride and Prejudice and the classic Dracula story. I'll probably stay in the magical fiction genre until Lost Lake comes out.

message 6: by MissSusie (new)

MissSusie | 15 comments The new Fannie Flagg The All-Girl Filling Station's Last Reunion I highly recommend this one!

Also just finished The Storycatcher by, Ann Hite I think fans of Sarah would enjoy this one.

message 7: by Kelly (new)

Kelly | 1 comments The Probable Future by Alice Hoffman

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

Catching Fire for the movie

message 9: by John (new)

John (jwarner6comcastnet) The Golem and the Jinni by Helene Wecker.

message 10: by Micheale (new)

Micheale (micheale65) | 6 comments I'm reading Morning Glory, Sarah Jio's new book.

message 11: by Trudy (new)

Trudy (goodreadscomtrudyspages) I'm rereading GARDEN SPELLS. I still love it!

message 12: by Dawn (new)

Dawn (fairydogmama) | 3 comments I am reading The Book Thief and Kisses from Katie.

message 13: by Shani (new)

Shani (landlocked_mermaid72) | 11 comments I just read the mermaid singing by lisa carey and I am now reading in the country of the young...

message 14: by Brandi (new)

Brandi (lovestangerines) | 4 comments I am reading Designed for Perfection by Elle Davis.

message 15: by Annie (new)

Annie | 23 comments Currently reading The All-Girl Filling Station's Last Reunion by Fannie Flagg and An Old Betrayal by Charles Finch.

Both are Early Reviewers books so I'm happy to have this chance to finish them up and post my reviews before I get lost in Lost Lake!

message 16: by Phyllis (new)

Phyllis | 4 comments Morning Glory by Sarah Jio.

message 17: by Shani (new)

Shani (landlocked_mermaid72) | 11 comments Lynn wrote: "The Red Garden by Alice Hoffman"

that book is awesome, have you read blackbird house? its my favorite by her

message 18: by Shani (new)

Shani (landlocked_mermaid72) | 11 comments Kacey wrote: "I am reading The Wishing Thread by Lisa Van Allen."

I just got that one, its next on my list, of course when I receive lost lake it will get bumped to the top, lol

message 19: by Mary (new)

Mary | 20 comments I just finished The Red Garden by Alice Hoffman. Her books drain me emotionally, but I can't stop reading them. It's a different kind of magic.

message 20: by Kelly (new)

Kelly Vavala (kellyvavala) | 6 comments I just downloaded Waking Kate...so after the holidays it will be my first read. I say after the holidays because for the month of December, I read as many Christmas stories as I can!! love the classics...The Gift of The Magi, etc...