Fans of Eloisa James & Julia Quinn discussion

Weekly Reading > What are you reading November 25?

Comments Showing 1-10 of 10 (10 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Okie (new)

Okie (okieb) | 2052 comments Mod
I watched Catching Fire yesterday so I wanted to revisit Suzanne Collins, Catching Fire. I loved the trilogy and I gotta say that I think they're doin a fab job with the movies.

message 2: by Manda (new)

Manda Collins (manda_collins) | 1886 comments Mod
I'm looking forward to seeing Catching Fire, too, Okie!

I read an ARC of Laura Griffin's upcoming hardcover book Far Goneover the weekend and it was fabulous. I can't wait for other people to read it. Now I'm reading Making It Last by Ruthie Knox. Loving the realism of it so far.

message 3: by Okie (new)

Catching Fire was awesome, Manda! :)

message 4: by Okie (new)

Happy Thanksgiving, everyone!

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

Just finished Harlan Coben's Six years. I love this author's work especially the Myron Bolitar series. Six Years was good but much of a muchness with all his other stand-alones not any worse nor any better than the others.

message 6: by Bernadette (new)

Bernadette | 8 comments A Dance with the Dragons

message 7: by Liana (new)

Liana (lianainbloom) | 1 comments I read No Good Duke Goes Unpunished by Sarah MacLean and loved it! I'm currently reading The Earl Who Played With Fire by Sara Ramsey.

message 8: by Dls (new)

Dls | 2065 comments Mod
I just read Dragos Takes a Vacation which was fun but should have been a little longer . And the third in Ruthie Knox Roman serial. I still haven't fallen for either character and not sure how she will bring it together in just two more sections but I have faith in her as an author

message 9: by Okie (new)

Not much goin on during this holiday weekend with hubs getting sick. Purchased a few YAs that I want to read over the next few days- PAWN by Aimee Carter, A Darkness Strange and Lovely by Susan Dennard, and Don't Look Now by Michelle Gagnon.

message 10: by Kym (new)

Kym | 206 comments I won To Catch an Heiress by JQ for my Kindle. It was one I hadn't read before and I loved it. I find her character dialog so entertaining.
I spent quite a bit of time on the road over the holiday, so I listened to No Good Duke Goes Unpunished by Sarah MacLean and The Shadow and the Star by Laura Kinsale. I enjoyed both very much.