DIVERGENT FAN CLUB discussion

Divergent (Divergent, #1)
This topic is about Divergent
Fan talk > Who's Excited For The Movie!? And For What Reason?

Comments Showing 1-34 of 34 (34 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Miranda | 20 comments I'm excited for Tobias. What are you excited for?

Allison Janezic (allilj) | 94 comments FOUR LOTS OF FOUR!!!!!

Julia, dude call me JJ | 30 comments seeing the perfect cast!

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

I'm just excited that it is going to be a movie!! I know some people will watch it instead of reading the books, but some people will read the books because it is made into a movie. It is always great to have more people in the fandom :)

Stormy :) (Stormy0218) | 1043 comments I'm excited because I'm hoping that the fandom will grow and that means more people will learn about this amazing trilogy.

And of course.... FOUR!!!!

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

There Was Excitement in The Audiance After The Trailer Played on The
BIG Screen.

Abigail | 290 comments I am soooo excited for it! I think it's going to b really true to the book! I hope....

DarknessIsUponUs why is everyone excited about four/tobias? I am most excited for the Dauntless initiation because I would like to see if I could take it!

The Fae Louise (the_land_of_fae) | 296 comments Ohh I can't wait for the movie, the trailer looked amazing :) I can't wait to see the different factions

Greek_geek | 12 comments OF COURSE WE'RE EXCITED. Hope it'll be a good book-movie adaptation! I like the Divergent trilogy so much~hope it will surpass other movie adaptations!

Stormy :) (Stormy0218) | 1043 comments I'm excited for Tobias because I get to see my favorite male literary character come to life!

message 12: by Neha (new) - rated it 5 stars

Neha (neha71580) I'm really excited to see the simulations!!! I wanna see how the movie show us those scenes!

The Fae Louise (the_land_of_fae) | 296 comments Hmm yeh have you seen the tris in the water tank on the trailer ?

Stormy :) (Stormy0218) | 1043 comments Tris in the water tank looks amazing!

The Fae Louise (the_land_of_fae) | 296 comments Yes it does :D

message 16: by Neha (new) - rated it 5 stars

Neha (neha71580) Yeah i saw that! But i wanna see even more :D. BTW i've heard that there's no Uriah in the movie?? Is that true?

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

Neha wrote: "Yeah i saw that! But i wanna see even more :D. BTW i've heard that there's no Uriah in the movie?? Is that true?"

It's True,Unfortunately:(

Stormy :) (Stormy0218) | 1043 comments Uriah not being there is really disappointing, I really hope they stay true to their word and cast him in Insurgent

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

i really want to see four but disappointed that their wont be any uriah, he's one of my favorite characters

message 20: by Neha (new) - rated it 5 stars

Neha (neha71580) Awww i wanna see him too. BTW guys i saw the actor playing peter from character's posters. He didnt strike to me as...evil i guess. But OH MY GOSH The girl playing Christina is sooo hot!!

message 21: by Erin (new) - rated it 5 stars

Erin I'm excited because I can't wait any longer to see if they butcher it. I really want it to be exactly like the book...but that will never happen.

message 22: by Neha (new) - rated it 5 stars

Neha (neha71580) Well yes. But who knows maybe they add more exciting and action scenes :D

Abbey (abbeymcd) | 10 comments believe me, I love four and Reid together as much as anybody, but I'm so afraid that they'll make it a chick-flick

Abbey (abbeymcd) | 10 comments whoops autocorrect I meant tris

message 25: by Neha (new) - rated it 5 stars

Neha (neha71580) Abbey wrote: "believe me, I love four and Reid together as much as anybody, but I'm so afraid that they'll make it a chick-flick"

Lol i thought 'am i missing some character??'

Kaitlyn | 6 comments I've always wanted to watch the movie because i want to see the characters and plot come to life. XP

Kaity (i-love-books-because-reasons) | 42 comments It look so true to the book! and the casting looks great! I'M SO EXCITED!!!

Cassie M. | 16 comments I am very very excited about the movie, but it hasn't even made the top 10 in most anticipated movies! It's outrageous! Unsensible!

Lauren I am also afraid that they will make it a chick-flick. People that don't understand the book will probably just focus on four-tris stuff.

Ashley | 16 comments The Capture the Flag scene and the fear landscapes because try were the coolest to read and imagine

message 31: by Caitlin (last edited Mar 03, 2014 04:00PM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Caitlin (catloveswolves999) | 3 comments OMG!!!I'm so excited for the movie because I want to see it come to life.!!!

And because I love four and can't wait to see his character come to life!!

Michele So I can see the characters and possibly cope with what I know is coming.

message 33: by Ally (new) - rated it 5 stars

Ally Bryan (allysbookshoparoundthecorner) | 40 comments I AM SO EXCITED!!! I can't wait to see what my favorite characters come to life and (of course) to see Four haha!

Eleanor | 14 comments I can't wait to see Tris and Tobias during the knife scene!