Iris Johansen Fans discussion

Books and Reading > Dec's Book of the Month The Killing Game (Eve Duncan #2)

Comments Showing 1-7 of 7 (7 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Dee (last edited Nov 24, 2013 07:29PM) (new)

Dee Sauter (indeathaddict) We will start the Killing Game December 1st.

The killer knows Eve Duncan all too well. He knows the pain she feels for her murdered daughter, Bonnie, whose body has never been found. He knows that as one of the nation's top forensic sculptors she'll insist on identifying the nine skeletons unearthed on a bluff near Georgia's Talladega Falls. He knows she won't be able to resist the temptation of believing that one of those skeletons might be her daughter's. But that is only the beginning of the killer's sadistic game. He wants Eve one on one, and he'll use his ace in the hole to make sure she complies. And he won't stop playing until he claims the prize he wants most: Eve's life

message 2: by Dee (new)

Dee Sauter (indeathaddict) I got the book today, but I am having my grandkids for the next few days so I won't be able to read it until at the earliest Monday. I am not sure I will be able to start that day either. Sunday I will be in Tucson seeing my mom. I am not sure how long I will stay there. I however will read the book as soon as I can.

message 3: by Dee (new)

Dee Sauter (indeathaddict) How are the rest of you doing?

message 4: by Dee (new)

Dee Sauter (indeathaddict) Has anyone started to read this book? I have it at home, but as I said in a previous post I am visiting my mom in Tucson (a 100 miles from Phoenix) She gets mad if I read while I am here. Since I only see her every month or two I try to pamper her. She is 86.

message 5: by Dee (new)

Dee Sauter (indeathaddict) Hey gang I am not going to be the only one reading this book. If you have recently read this book make a comment. Tell all of us what you think of this book.

message 6: by Sheri (new)

Sheri Morell (smorell22) | 54 comments I enjoyed the book...I really love this whole series

message 7: by Dee (new)

Dee Sauter (indeathaddict) Hey Sherri, What did you like about it, and what didn't you like?