Goodreads Librarians Group discussion

Sharpe's Devil (Sharpe, #21)
This topic is about Sharpe's Devil
Book Issues > Format needs adding

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Beorn (new)

Beorn (bsceadugenga) | 227 comments It should be added that this listing is for the audiobook (cassette), especially as there's no format specified in the listing at all nor the publishers themselves (Harper Collins).

Also, I'm not familiar with what the house style is but as it's an audiobook shouldn't Sean Bean get a credit as the guy who reads it (narrator?).

message 2: by Rebecca (new)

Rebecca | 12 comments I did some things, I don't know where to put Bean Bean though.

message 3: by Rebecca (last edited Nov 24, 2013 02:30PM) (new)

Rebecca | 12 comments Oh ok now I have it.

This is my first day >_<

message 4: by Beorn (new)

Beorn (bsceadugenga) | 227 comments And while we're at it, the ISBNs I have for the Penguin Audiobooks cassette version of Animal Farm read by Timothy West is bringing up the CD version instead.
I've no idea whether Penguin did it on CD too at the same time - or whether they've reused the same ISBN.

Maybe one of you lovely librarian folks can use one of your phantasmagorical crystal balls to ascertain whether a cassette version warrants a separate listing to the CD?

message 5: by Susie (new)

Susie (dragonsusie) | 2472 comments Has this already been sorted for you elsewhere? If not, if you give us the link to it we can look into it.