What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

Love in the Afternoon (The Hathaways, #5)
This topic is about Love in the Afternoon
SOLVED: Adult Fiction > SOLVED. War hero or something like that [s]

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Mystic (new)

Mystic | 2 comments Hello,

I'm looking for a book, that I read a while back, I don't remember nothing about the author or the name of the book...and the plot goes something like this:
He is in the war (period regency romance)and is in love with this girl/lady/a little vapid anyway she receives letters from him, but doesn't want to write back to busy I guess (they are neighbors), so her sister steps in and writes to him impersonating the vapid mentioned lady above.
Also, he is a little traumatized by the war, the sister falls in love with him, she is a little wild, she likes to walk in the forest by her house and she has or he has some kind of tree house or cottage in the aforementioned forest, he also has a dog, when they meet in person they kind of dislike one another.
He is pissed because the woman he thought wrote him those letters married or was about to marry someone else.
The thing that pops from this book, is the forest and how they meet there...
Thank you! :)

message 2: by Shan (new)

Shan | 4 comments I've read this, I think it's a Julia Quinn or Stephanie Laurens book

Beebs (yvond) | 113 comments I think this is Lisa Kleypas' Love in the Afternoon (The Hathaways, #5) by Lisa Kleypas .

message 4: by Shan (new)

Shan | 4 comments That's the one I read ;)

message 5: by Mystic (new)

Mystic | 2 comments Thank you for your help, yes it is Lisa Kleypas - Love in the afternoon :)

Beebs (yvond) | 113 comments You're welcome, glad to help :)