What the Faeries Left Behind What the Faeries Left Behind discussion

What the Faeries Left Behind

Comments Showing 1-3 of 3 (3 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Tony Parsons Monica dwells on the fact she is still single girl. A knock on her apartment front door & there is Abigail Louisa Watson (translucent wings that resembled a dragonfly) from Springfield Oregon.

They reminisce about Monica’s past life. Monica had been switched to a human in order for her to grow up in this environment, her parents never knew.
Monica’s cell phone rings & its Xiriki, she was taking her back to the Faerie Realm (pixie dust, Faeriedom).

I’m assuming blowing bubbles, Popcorn, Pop Rocks, cotton candy, Play-Doh, Silly Putty, Shrinky Dinks, Sea Monkeys & going to the mall, other terms such as: Beasts, slugs, Minion, Bleak Beastie; this book (story) was written for teens.

Towards the end the winged creatures were sent out to find the abandoned faerie child with her name, the name given at birth of the human child she had replaced. Now this book finally made sense.

I’m not sure if I have the mind set to read this free book, but I did, I enjoyed it but it was tough for me to understand. With lots of tweaking I would give it a 3/5 stars.

Thank you
Tony Parsons MSW

message 2: by Amber (new)

Amber Sorry for the delay in getting back, and thank you for reading and reviewing my first book. I really appreciate it!

Tony Parsons I do have a vivid imagination