Harry Potter
Loser
Where The Red Fern Grows
Hatchet

message 2: by Bree (new)

Bree | 4 comments I hate:

The Trylle Trilogy

message 3: by Megan (new)

Megan (megandurrence) | 6 comments I couldn't stand Fallen. I barely made it through the whole book. Also, I ended up rooting for the bad guy...pretty sure that's not what you're supposed to do. Lol

message 4: by Madi (new)

Madi (madmonkeybooks) Fallen to me was OK, but I don't like Beautiful Creatures, I lost interest and I tried to read it again but I just didn't like it

message 5: by Megan (new)

Megan (megandurrence) | 6 comments I read the first two books of Beautiful Creatures, but I lost interest in them as well.

Fallen just got under my skin. I think it was how emotional the main girl was. I liked Cam (the only name I remember lol) because he was funny and not so serious. I guess I just like books with a bit of humor or sarcasm. Not the types of books where the main character cries about everything bad in her life. It was like she could drop a book in class and immediately think the world was shattered. Not my thing.

To each their own :)

message 6: by Cassie (new)

Cassie (lunaluv934) | 7 comments I hated Twilight(ew ew ew. stupid, shallow heroines, useless plot, horrible rolemodel, and vampires. dont. sparkle.) , Mockingjay(I stopped after 5 chapters -_-)

☆Joycedale☆ Yay I'm not the only one that liked Cam. I've caught so much crap over that lol

message 8: by Dimpu (new)

Dimpu (theradiantmockingjay) | 5 comments Twilight and Fifty Shades, I guess

message 9: by Lauren (new)

Lauren | 6 comments 1000 paper cranes STUPID

message 10: by Joi (last edited Dec 14, 2013 09:13PM) (new)

Joi | 12 comments Mod
I absolutely hated the Matched trilogy. I just could not ...
And I hated the Catcher in the Rye.

message 12: by Maddie (new)

Maddie | 7 comments The Ashes Trilogy
Ann Frank
The Gone Series By Michael Grant
Wildefire

message 13: by J.S. (new)

J.S. (jsedge) | 2 comments ★Joycedale★ wrote: "Yay I'm not the only one that liked Cam. I've caught so much crap over that lol"

Cam's by far the best character in those books. Much more my type than Daniel...but then i do love me bad boys :)

I hated The boy who sneaks in my bedroom window. And by hate I mean proper despised to the point of getting angry at the number of people who liked it.

I hated Fallen (The Guardian Trilogy by Laury Falter. Not to be confused with the Lauren Kate series which I quite liked though hated the ending).

Sweet Evil by Wendy Higgins didn't impress me at all either.

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

The matched trilogy by Ally Condie

message 15: by Federica (new)

Federica (fedeapollons) three series in particular:
The Matched
The Nightshade
Fifty Shades