Young Adult Roleplay discussion

1x1 Roleplay > Jack Frost and Aimee

Comments Showing 1-26 of 26 (26 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 2: by Aimee (new)

Aimee the Unicorn (abalint) | 2294 comments Yo I'm here.

message 4: by Aimee (new)

Aimee the Unicorn (abalint) | 2294 comments Idk

Jack Frost, Jaquelyn, Jackie:  {The empress of winter; The lonely white wolf } (elchornoboy) | 2014 comments do you like to roleplay any specific genres?

message 6: by Aimee (new)

Aimee the Unicorn (abalint) | 2294 comments not really. I rp almost anything

Jack Frost, Jaquelyn, Jackie:  {The empress of winter; The lonely white wolf } (elchornoboy) | 2014 comments okay, any preference? Like what kind of mood are you in?

message 8: by Aimee (new)

Aimee the Unicorn (abalint) | 2294 comments maybe something with a lot of action or something. In a fighting mood...jk just want some action instead of too much romance. What about you?

message 10: by Aimee (new)

Aimee the Unicorn (abalint) | 2294 comments If you want something else I'm flexible.

message 12: by Aimee (new)

Aimee the Unicorn (abalint) | 2294 comments So should I come up with a plot?

message 14: by Aimee (new)

Aimee the Unicorn (abalint) | 2294 comments do you play an instrument? or sing or something musical?

message 16: by Aimee (new)

Aimee the Unicorn (abalint) | 2294 comments what do you play/do?

message 18: by Aimee (new)

Aimee the Unicorn (abalint) | 2294 comments sounds fun... I play the trombone.

message 20: by Aimee (new)

Aimee the Unicorn (abalint) | 2294 comments brain dead!!!!!! realistic or supernatural?

message 22: by Aimee (new)

Aimee the Unicorn (abalint) | 2294 comments In Nebraska several children have been abandoned. Most are between the ages of 12 and 16. Their parents can't stand them and they don't have any other friends. The state demands that their parents take responsibility for them, but it's obvious that none of them really want to go back. Either their parents were abusive or neglectful. Most truly believe that their parents hate them. [[something along those lines]]

or

Life support group idea...

Jack Frost, Jaquelyn, Jackie:  {The empress of winter; The lonely white wolf } (elchornoboy) | 2014 comments And how would we role play either of the ideas?

message 24: by Aimee (new)

Aimee the Unicorn (abalint) | 2294 comments Nebraska: two children were left by parents decide to run away?

Life support: each day [for reality's sake] people gather to tell their stories, all terminally ill. We could have just the two of us...one the overseer and one patient, or we could have two patients and stuff like that.

message 26: by Aimee (last edited Nov 24, 2013 08:48AM) (new)

Aimee the Unicorn (abalint) | 2294 comments I'll do the life support idea...

Alaina decided to try the life support thing. She was about 28 with long black hair. She was a bit pale, but for the most part carried herself proudly. The building was a bit run down and was in need of a good paint job. Making her way to the small open room, Alaina sat down in an empty chair beside another person. Neither talked for a while. They waited for the doctor to enter.