Romance, Historical or Otherwise discussion

Coffee Corner > Book by plot- erotic shifters threesome- the female returns after being abducted, dealing with the experience, they used the face of one of her lovers to torment her

Comments Showing 1-7 of 7 (7 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Shekinah (new)

Shekinah Glory | 5 comments I read this book about 5 years ago. It has the general atmosphere of Lora Leigh's Breeds, only it's not one of them. It was psychologically packed- detailed descriptions of feelings and thoughts of the characters.

The story begins after the female character has returned to her two man. The female and one of the males were shifters, bu I can't remember what kind. The second man was a human. The female has been abducted for some sort of experiment- trying to get her pregnant maybe... One of the man who raped her had the ability to change appearances and was using the face of her shifter lover, which made it harder for her to cope with the experience. His eyes were different though...

message 2: by Allison (new)

Allison | 4 comments Check out Jennifer Ashley's books or Patricia Briggs....

message 3: by Shekinah (new)

Shekinah Glory | 5 comments Thanks for the suggestions. Will do.

message 4: by Allison (new)

Allison | 4 comments Yeah, I can't remember it exactly but those authors sound the most familiar. Sorry I'm not more specific!

message 5: by Shekinah (new)

Shekinah Glory | 5 comments I checked out the authors' pages. The book I'm looking for is not theirs, but some of these books sounded most interesting. So even if I didn't find exactly what I was looking for, you pointed me towards something new.

Thanks again!

message 6: by Shekinah (new)

Shekinah Glory | 5 comments bump

message 7: by Shekinah (new)

Shekinah Glory | 5 comments back to top